Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking Ruins Your Game!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date with this chick last night went kinda wrong..

We meet..we go out and hit some bars, ended up having a great time..

Lots of touching.. We kissed a few times, she held my hand when we walked from one bar to another.

She was perfectly ok with my hand on her azz.

Ended up back to my place... Both drunk.. She was Dancing in my living room, as I as i have some pretty bad azz tunes lol

Anyway we kiss more, i svck her titties, my cvck is out.. Seem like we are pretty mvch ready to fuk.

Then... She bails out haha.. Says needs to go home, as wants be up early for work.

Through out the date she was hinting at a secondary date, so guessing she didn't wana fuk on first date.

Anyway my normal SOBER response would have been, hey not a problem, let me get you a taxi.

However I was drunk.. Instead i may have come across as being a little annoyed about her leaving my dik hanging haha

Anyhow when she left, she sent me a message asking why i am being a dik.

I messaged back in morning, simply said, soz i was really drunk.

Moral of the story is... Don't get drunk on a first date... Can destroy your game lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How drunk were you?

Alcohol is a truth serum, so whatever state your inner game is in will come out with a drink or two. (Your temporary mood is also a factor.)

Ask yourself whether you would TRULY be okay with a raincheck and blueballs. The alcohol may have unmasked, rather than caused, your reaction.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking does ruin game but not in the ways you mention

What you are talking about is a date. Drinking is fine on a date

You just wanted to get laid and got butthurt about it

And the more I think about it the more I'm laughing

Your c0ck was out and she bailed? Lmao

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How drunk were you?

Alcohol is a truth serum, so whatever state your inner game is in will come out with a drink or two. (Your temporary mood is also a factor.)

Ask yourself whether you would TRULY be okay with a raincheck and blueballs. The alcohol may have unmasked, rather than caused, your reaction.
We both was drunk man.. I mean much more than tipsy.

She was pretty hot too... Every indicator was leading to a bang.

To be honest i can't even remember how I reacted to her leaving without sex.. I think i called her a taxi and maybe sounded a little off that is all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking does ruin game but not in the ways you mention

What you are talking about is a date. Drinking is fine on a date

You just wanted to get laid and got butthurt about it

And the more I think about it the more I'm laughing

Your c0ck was out and she bailed? Lmao

Haha well thats what i mean.. Normaly if sex doesn't happen on first date, i think fuk it and just move on.

However last night, i'm not even sure how I reacted.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be a little concerned if she suddenly decided to get up and leave right after seeing my schlong. Could be a coincidence of course.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably too direct, she probably needed that things lead to another anti ***** defense.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty certain she didn't want to bang on first date.. Probably why she kept hinting at a second date.

I generally go with a first date fuk.. But if it doesn't happen, i am pretty cool about it... I usualy NEXT.

Crazy thing is.. I don't even remember how I reacted when she decided to leave.

Fuk I aint drinking like that again haha

However in a drunken state, i might have come across as being annoyed..

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very likely that first date BS or maybe she was on her period. Play it cool and it should be a guarantee bang next time.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd send a message like: "Hey, remember last night when you had to go and left me with my c0ck out? It's still out. Seriously, come check it out. It's uncanny."

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t drink in general. Makes you lose testosterone, adds fat, and hurts your brain. Literally no benefit. People say it’s for fun but you know what’s fun? Having massive success

Yeh i get that.. However my fitness routine is good.. Gym 5 days a week.

Pretty clean diet.. Lots of cardio and water..

Don't smoke.. Or take drugs... Surely no harm in having a drink on the weekend.

Other than it effecting your game lol

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t drink in general. Makes you lose testosterone, adds fat, and hurts your brain. Literally no benefit. People say it’s for fun but you know what’s fun? Having massive success
The two are by no means mutually exclusive. Drinking to the point of getting drunk every day? Sure we can agree that is damaging. Having a couple of drinks to relax and enjoy yourself in a social setting from time to time (including a date with a woman)? No worse than almost anything else you do that isn't exercise or sleep.

And there are plenty of people that have success that enjoy drinking. And quite frankly, a lot of deals that result in "success" have involved a moderate amount of alcohol that I have been involved with.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR

AKA don't wear beer goggles whilst, playing in the street.

You might find yourself in a horrible situation.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
However I was drunk.. Instead i may have come across as being a little annoyed about her leaving my dik hanging haha
This girl is a savage.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say the same thing for weed for sleep. It’s true. But it’s a crutch. Learn your brain and learn to rely without it. That is how you become a true Jedi.
Might be a matter of cultural differences. In my country, everyone is drinking while trying to pick-up. Girls might even think you're weird if you're drinking your soda or ice coffee or whatever.
That's not why I drink tho, I do it cuz i like it.
This is the reality in my galaxy far far away, and I'm not trying to be a jedi. Jedi are celibate. I'm just trying to use my lightsaber as much as possible, no strings attached.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When life is Fuego you already have a buzz of awesomeness daily. At least that’s where I’m at. Alcohol kills that buzz for me.
It's different for everyone :) But alcohol enthusiast or not, taking your "thing" out yourself when drunk with a girl sounds extreme even for me.
And I've done some stupid stuff in my life.