Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dose of reality(sluts profile)

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a couple forums and platforms where I find profiles that remind me of the chaos some people bring with them. I recently found a profile of a hot 33 y/o. This is her profile. She has at least 8 pics that seem legit and makes posts you would expect from such a person.

Screenshot_20200207-201036.jpg

"I'm not for everyone. I'm really crazy, and putting that out there ahead of time, lol.
I give you permission to ask me anything you want.
I'm proud of being a slut. It's an accomplishment to be hot, in shape, daring and willing.
I have a strong fetish for being a badgirl. I'm proud I embrace the guilt and self-hate and push myself.
I'm proud that I cheat on my husband as recklessly and brazenly as I can.
I like ****ing married or attached guys. While I never break trust, I'm secretly proud when it ends up wrecking their relationship.
I've blown through almost all our savings on drugs and gambling and I'm proud I've managed to hide it.
I like when I get jobs, promotions, or assignments I don't deserve because I'm willing to dress inappropriately, act slutty, and let guys talk to me and treat me in horribly sexist and inappropriate ways.
I'm proud when other girls at work feel they have to do the same to compete with me, or when they quit. It's become one of the most unbelievably sexist places probably in the world, and I'm proud that it's mostly my fault.
I'm proud that none my sisters and friends will let me around their daughters because I'm a bad influence, and some refuse to talk to me.
I'm proud that I got pregnant as a young teenager and still don't know who the father is.
I know a lot of this stuff is bad or immoral. I do have lines I won't cross - rape, pedo stuff, breeding, coercion, bestiality, extreme violence and stuff like that I'd never do. I just like to be as good a slut and as big a badgirl as I can."

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake ass and titties.

These types of degenerates are easy to bag tho. All you gotta do is play on her fetish. Just tell her to send you her address and that you’re gonna take her butt in front of her man. Tell her to plan a time for when her husband is coming home so that he walks in you and her ****ing. Purposefully get caught and don’t even stop. She’ll probably say that he’ll want to fight you, but then you just push him tf out, close the door & lock it, then go back to ****ing her in the ass again. She’ll be turned on just reading that message.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very unlikely that this is a real profile. Not because evil people like that don’t exist, but because they aren’t capable of the kind of introspection that would be necessary to self-diagnose their own moral failings in such a way. Psychopaths and sociopaths do not see themselves as evil or lacking a moral compass. In fact, they don’t believe in the concept of morality at all.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Very unlikely that this is a real profile. Not because evil people like that don’t exist, but because they aren’t capable of the kind of introspection that would be necessary to self-diagnose their own moral failings in such a way. Psychopaths and sociopaths do not see themselves as evil or lacking a moral compass. In fact, they don’t believe in the concept of morality at all.
I agree. I wonder, what do you think the percentage of profiles on OLD sites are fake?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If thi
There's a couple forums and platforms where I find profiles that remind me of the chaos some people bring with them. I recently found a profile of a hot 33 y/o. This is her profile. She has at least 8 pics that seem legit and makes posts you would expect from such a person.

View attachment 3441

"I'm not for everyone. I'm really crazy, and putting that out there ahead of time, lol.
I'm proud of being a slut. It's an accomplishment to be hot, in shape, daring and willing.
I have a strong fetish for being a badgirl. I'm proud I embrace the guilt and self-hate and push myself.
I like ****ing married or attached guys. While I never break trust, I'm secretly proud when it ends up wrecking their relationship.
I've blown through almost all our savings on drugs and gambling and I'm proud I've managed to hide it.
I like when I get jobs, promotions, or assignments I don't deserve because I'm willing to dress inappropriately, act slutty, and let guys talk to me and treat me in horribly sexist and inappropriate ways.
I'm proud when other girls at work feel they have to do the same to compete with me, or when they quit. It's become one of the most unbelievably sexist places probably in the world, and I'm proud that it's mostly my fault.
I'm proud that none my sisters and friends will let me around their daughters because I'm a bad influence, and some refuse to talk to me.
I'm proud that I got pregnant as a young teenager and still don't know who the father is.
I know a lot of this stuff is bad or immoral. I do have lines I won't cross - rape, pedo stuff, breeding, coercion, bestiality, extreme violence and stuff like that I'd never do. I just like to be as good a slut and as big a badgirl as I can."

If this is real they should take her out into the streets middle eastern style and stone her or put a bullet through her head. Let all the shooter/stoners take turns have their way with her first since she is such a "bad girl." Maybe she can get one last thrill. Not even joking. Women like this are destroying society and it's spreading like a virus.

And yes plenty of women like her are out there, few just admit to it. I would say a large percentage of them are secretly like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If thi

If this is real they should take her out into the streets middle eastern style and stone her or put a bullet through her head. Let all the shooter/stoners take turns have their way with her first since she is such a "bad girl." Maybe she can get one last thrill. Not even joking. Women like this are destroying society and it's spreading like a virus.

And yes plenty of women like her are out there, few just admit to it. I would say a large percentage of them are secretly like this.
Everyone is shytting on their bf and husband. Its a guilty pleasure. Really bad dangerous shyt.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is shytting on their bf and husband. Its a guilty pleasure. Really bad dangerous shyt.
It's the end of society.

Game Over!!!

Woo hoo!!! Time to rebuild. : )

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she is simply telling you, "dont fall in love with me because I will hurt you and I know I will".

ive met women like this, ive known women like this.

they know they are no good, they realize the narcissistic side of themselves and they are damaged.
damaged beyond all repair, likely abused from an early age from her born beauty she did not ask for...

sad yes, real? likely.

hot yes, pure pump-n-dump and they are happy to accept this is who they are. Be thankful she is being honest

but you boys aren't listening to her.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a spectrum and you can certainly be a functional psychopath. You wouldn't believe the profiles I've seen. This is one of the more timid ones. I've seen girls advertising themselves for anonymous pregnancy, for spreading their diseases. There is a fetish for everything. The truth is stranger than fiction.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
actually she is simply telling you, "dont fall in love with me because I will hurt you and I know I will".

ive met women like this, ive known women like this.

they know they are no good, they realize the narcissistic side of themselves and they are damaged.
damaged beyond all repair, likely abused from an early age from her born beauty she did not ask for...

sad yes, real? likely.

hot yes, pure pump-n-dump and they are happy to accept this is who they are. Be thankful she is being honest

but you boys aren't listening to her.

I would definitely pump n dump lol. No issues with that. I agree that some of these women are actual victims to they way they grew up. But the scary thing is how they are openly advertising this like it's cool now.....almost idolizing this behavior. Bragging about breaking up marriages is almost as bad as you can get imo. Yet, their are legions of women low-key out there like this. They get wet from screwing up other people's lives.

Plenty of girls will read that and secretly be envious or look up to her in some sort of strange way. It's kind of like a virus or something is the way I see it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I agree it's pretty evil stuff. I understand the extra bit of adrenaline rush they get from it or whatever, but in the end it's just flat out bad.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean let's be honest....I think almost everyone has had that one really nice GF that you took for granted and secretly wanted to bang her hot best friend or friends. Just the whole forbidden aspect of it makes it that much sexually exciting..... something you see every day but can't touch because it would crush your GF to pieces if you did act on it. Would never do that to another person.

Unfortunately, most women would though in that same situation IF they really wanted your guy friend then rationalize it later as you weren't attentive enough or whatever.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 3441

she probably feels like god because half of population wants to get in her pants. and thats just because shes a not-fat-woman that has visited gym few times

unfortunately even good looking males wont feel that good

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's interesting to see how many of you flat out refuse to believe this is real, as if this combination of looks and mindset can't exist.
it may be an uncommon combination since she seems so extreme about it but what makes you want to believe this isn't real? more importantly, why?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's interesting to see how many of you flat out refuse to believe this is real, as if this combination of looks and mindset can't exist.
it may be an uncommon combination since she seems so extreme about it but what makes you want to believe this isn't real? more importantly, why?
I think a guy put that one up but it does describes the evil mindset in play when they do these things.