Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't We All Have SOME Responsibility?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking on this subject further, aren’t we sort of like women because we SAY we want quality women but ACT like we want sex more? Any thoughts on this?
No we aren't the same as women.

We men can love women, children and even our dogs unconditionally.

Whilst women will conditionally love us only if we r able to provide.

Don't be delusional to think otherwise.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nobody "loves" unconditionally, be it man, woman, or animal. Everything is transactional.

gladiator4439

Reaction score
It takes only one man to damage a woman. Once she's damaged, you're not going to get commitment nor loyalty out of her. She becomes a cvm dumpster. Use her for her intended purpose and don't bother entering a committed relationship with her.
I feel like this is a very extreme, tradcon like view, of women. I find it very hard to believe that a woman having sex with one man automatically ruins her for future loyalty or the possibility of being a good partner in the future. This is the "you have to marry a virgin bride" view for her to be a good wife/mother/partner etc. What has lead you to this conclusion? Because I have several examples I could give you where a woman who wasn't a virgin on her marriage day turned into a great wife/LTR partner. So where is the line? It's gotta be more than one. I'd love to hear back from you on this subject.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody "loves" unconditionally, be it man, woman, or animal. Everything is transactional.
If u hv a dog, whom u loved, suddenly loses its ability to walk, would you love it any lesser?

If u hv a girlfriend, whom you loved deeply, suddenly loses her ability to work, would you love her lesser?

But if u hv lost ur ability to work or bring food to the table, how long do you think ur girlfriend will stay with you?

Don't be delusional like most men.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u hv a dog, whom u loved, suddenly loses its ability to walk, would you love it any lesser?

If u hv a girlfriend, whom you loved deeply, suddenly loses her ability to work, would you love her lesser?

But if u hv lost ur ability to work or bring food to the table, how long do you think ur girlfriend will stay with you?

Those aren't the right questions.

If your dog, whom you loved, devoured your baby, would you still love it unconditionally?

If your girlfriend, whom you loved deeply, cucked you or plotted to kill you would you continue loving her unconditionally?

These are "if" questions so don't come back with "that wouldn't happen to me." Of course it wouldn't, you're a guy with high value and frame who knows how to handle yourself and women. Part of that is knowing your boundaries and to what extent you will or won't offer love.

If a man has NO conditions for the love he gives, he has no self-respect.

This is why we preach "be willing to walk away" rather than "love her unconditionally."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Those aren't the right questions.

If your dog, whom you loved, devoured your baby, would you still love it unconditionally?

If your girlfriend, whom you loved deeply, cucked you or plotted to kill you would you continue loving her unconditionally?

These are "if" questions so don't come back with "that wouldn't happen to me." Of course it wouldn't, you're a guy with high value and frame who knows how to handle yourself and women. Part of that is knowing your boundaries and to what extent you will or won't offer love.

If a man has NO conditions for the love he gives, he has no self-respect.

This is why we preach "be willing to walk away" rather than "love her unconditionally."
You don't seem to understand my 1st post abt this.

Ur rational mind can only see black and white, this is the problem with nerds.

I said we men CAN.

I didn't say we MUST.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the wrong example for the girlfriend, whom you loved deeply, suddenly she has sex with other men, will you love her less?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that a woman having sex with one man automatically ruins her for future loyalty or the possibility of being a good partner in the future. This is the "you have to marry a virgin bride" view for her to be a good wife/mother/partner etc. What has lead you to this conclusion? Because I have several examples I could give you where a woman who wasn't a virgin on her marriage day turned into a great wife/LTR partner.
I used to know of several examples of non-virgin women who were great wives. Guess what? They all got divorced. The only ones that have stayed together are the ones who have been with each other since high school.

You can doubt me all you want. Feel free to marry a "great woman" who has a few notches in her bedpost. After seeing how lousy these "great women" have treated not only myself but the men who date them, I'll certainly pass. Women who are naive and inexperienced are much more likely to stick with you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand my 1st post abt this.

Ur rational mind can only see black and white, this is the problem with nerds.

I said we men CAN.

I didn't say we MUST.
And I say we shouldn't. At least that's how I operate. A man "can" do a lot of stupid things, as I'm sure you know from reading this forum.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And I say we shouldn't. At least that's how I operate. A man "can" do a lot of stupid things, as I'm sure you know from reading this forum.
On hindsight, you might be right, a subset of men can't, such as urself and those normally involves men with imbalance IQ vs EQ.

Too rational minded.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I used to know of several examples of non-virgin women who were great wives. Guess what? They all got divorced. The only ones that have stayed together are the ones who have been with each other since high school.

You can doubt me all you want. Feel free to marry a "great woman" who has a few notches in her bedpost. After seeing how lousy these "great women" have treated not only myself but the men who date them, I'll certainly pass. Women who are naive and inexperienced are much more likely to stick with you.
Most likely yes.

The probability would certainly be higher.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On hindsight, you might be right, a subset of men can't, such as urself and those normally involves men with imbalance IQ vs EQ.

Too rational minded.
Well maybe you are right - if you are more emotional than rational, you're could be a giver who attempts unconditional love. My reality is that self-respect comes first. I believe in more of a natural balance between two parties.

BTW you should lose the name calling and labeling; your arguments would be more compelling without them, and you know it doesn't work on me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe you are right - if you are more emotional than rational, you're could be a giver who attempts unconditional love. My reality is that self-respect comes first. I believe in more of a natural balance between two parties.

BTW you should lose the name calling and labeling; your arguments would be more compelling without them, and you know it doesn't work on me.
Well then, u hv been trained well by Spaz haven't you?

At least now, u r not one of the many here who would cry out the word "insult" and start seeking justice from the mods.

Strong mental fortitude would protect you from being continually manipulated by women, they do it by pushing ur buttons, keep practicing it Sam.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, u hv been trained well by Spaz haven't you?

At least now, u r not one of the many here who would cry out the word "insult" and start seeking justice from the mods.

Strong mental fortitude would protect you from being continually manipulated by women, they do it by pushing ur buttons, keep practicing it Sam.
Lol, sure thing bruh.

Nah, I don't get insulted. I don't think I've ever run crying to a mod, that I can remember anyway.

I did once date a girl who pushed my buttons, it's true. But that was my fault for being an idiot. Can't blame anyone but myself for not dumping her a$$ sooner. And of course an ounce of screening is worth a pound of nexting.

Luckily I'm younger than that now. And maybe you're right, I come across too rational sometimes. IRL I'm probably more freewheeling.

U

user43770

Women CAN love children and pets unconditionally.

But yeah, they can't love men the same way.

A man has to develop some calluses on his way through life!

Are women crazy and disloyal? Absolutely.

Does that mean you shouldn't get some calluses on your hands? Up to you.

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

- Nietzsche