Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't pick a feminist

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly straightforward but here's a real life scenario that's happening to someone close to me.

Dude knocked up his feminist woman. She has demanded that throughout the entire pregnancy, he is not "allowed" to drink, attend nights out or party as per usual. He's not even that bad, but he's bought the "solidarity" line and is going along with it.

Fair enough, a man with a pregnant wife should not be going on 3 day sessions but really? Having to do everything she has to due to pregnancy just on principle because it's "unfair" he has a penis and thus is not incubating the child?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually you shouldn't even go out with a feminist because serious they are annoying and there is not a single trait who make then tolerable, plus i never find a feminist pretty. but hey weak dudes are still around who would sell they thing just for a chance so

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly straightforward but here's a real life scenario that's happening to someone close to me.

Dude knocked up his feminist woman. She has demanded that throughout the entire pregnancy, he is not "allowed" to drink, attend nights out or party as per usual. He's not even that bad, but he's bought the "solidarity" line and is going along with it.

Fair enough, a man with a pregnant wife should not be going on 3 day sessions but really? Having to do everything she has to due to pregnancy just on principle because it's "unfair" he has a penis and thus is not incubating the child?
At what point exactly did he turn his balls over to her?

-Augustus-

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I get to know women who are feminists we always have massive idealogical differences. I'm more of an old fashioned kind of guy - I respect and admire women who are hard working, smart, ambitious. I like these kind of women because you can talk to them, ask their input and even maybe work with them towards a specific goal...a ship has only one captain however. I do not like overbearing women who try to check and control me --- even if she is good looking I will tell her to get the **** out of my life.

R

Ranger

I think a cute feminist might be good for a grudge f@ck. I’m not sure. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a cute feminist might be good for a grudge f@ck. I’m not sure. Lol
She will be power gaming you so if she's your primary source of female attention your erection strength will be compromised.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you and I might have the exact same friend.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i feel sorry for him. feminists are so ****ed up in heads. look their subreddits or their blogs. they post so much delusional **** like "theres small % of women in jail, therefore jails should be only for men"

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even feminists will submit but once the honeymoon phase of whatever type of involvement you are in with them is over, expect massive rebuff from them. They are brainwashed to the point of no return. Nothing worth investing in long term with these women imo

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even feminists will submit but once the honeymoon phase of whatever type of involvement you are in with them is over, expect massive rebuff from them. They are brainwashed to the point of no return. Nothing worth investing in long term with these women imo
One of my other threads his wife was sweet fvcked him daily as soon as they were married she became controlling and unbearable.