Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont know if this has been asked before..

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But how important is your watch when you Dj's?

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats because I,for some reason,havent been wearing a watch for the past 8 months or so and was going to get one for myself..

Any suggestions?

Paranoid
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go all out and spend thosands for it..even though if your watch does look cool..its a great conversation piece..

I used to have a watch that had some cool neon flash/glow effect..like a strobe ..and my friend would wear a $1000 watch(which he eventually lost)

Most of the ladies were interested in my watch...my friend even tryed to buy time with them by telling them how much his watch cost (bad move)

Just dont wear a calculator watch

P.s. YES get one..I always have girls asking me either for a cigarette or what time it is..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

I have a Citizen Eco-Drive watch, the one that light recharges it. It's no Rolex or anything, but it is like a $300-$400 watch.

I HAVE had at least 3 or 4 girls comment on it. But the watch won't make or break your game. ;)

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, it won't make or break anything. It's nice to have one though. I've heard of more than one instance where a girl who liked a guy started a conversation by asking for the time.

I actually wear a calculator watch. I'm a pretty confident guy and I can pull it off. A couple of girls have commented, and it just becomes another conversation topic, usually pretty funny. It's probably a bad idea if you have bad social skills.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you worry your pretty little head about such things, Paranoid, you are not a DJ anyway, so there is no need to be conserned with what kind of watch do DJs wear.
See? No fuss, no muss. All solved in a second.