Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't I know you from something? kinda line. will it work?

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now. I know that the line: "don't I know you from something" doesn't work since it's cheasy and old. But this is one I used.

I'll explain the situation I was in. In the summer I work on the beach and one time a girl with a familiar face walked by and said hi. So I said hi back even though I didn't know who it was. I'm sure everyone had that so everyone understands that you REALLY want to know WHO that was and WHERE you know her from. So 2 days later I was in the disco and I saw a girl looking very much like her. So I went to her and said: Didn't I see you on the beach 2 days ago?? she said no so I said. OOPS I'm sorry I've must have mistaken you for somebody else. the moment I said that she suddenly seemed very interested in me and said: no it doesn't matter (on a very loud tone which practically said: SIT YOUR @SS DOWN AND TALK TO ME!!!!). Ok I walked away but that's not the point.

The point is: I know that the line sounds dumb but it implies that you really think you have seen her so that you are not just hitting on her. So instead of saying "don't I know you from somewhere" you say " Havent I seen you there and there then and then". Big chance that you'll get a NO because she might think "yeah right!! you'r just trying to hit on me" !! but then you apolagize (and she suddenly thinks "HEY he REALLY thought I was there and there")and when she's interested she might just say: "doesn't matter". Watch her body language closely and you might see wether she's really interested. Easy way to start a concersation from then on is to talk about why you thought you had seen her or something like that.

What do you think. Will this work or was it just plain luck it worked for me??

------------------
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - groucho marx

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another similar opening line.

Often when I go out I may visit two or three different places that are located downtown (within a few blocks of each other). Last saturday when I left a club I decided to stop at a bar-club across the street. Half the people there were in the other place earlier.

My buddy pointed a couple of girls out to me and said "Tabu" (the name of the club) kinda under his breath. He pointed at three more walking by and did the same thing. I said fukk it and right as they were walking by I looked directly at one and said "TABU!!" out loud. She looked at me and said, "YEA TABU!!!" and smiled real big.

Can an intro get any easier?

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
HMMM!!! sounds pretty good. I'll try that one tonight (IF I can find some good "victims") I'll let y'all know how it worked out

------------------
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - groucho marx