Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't go out actively seeking the girl of your dreams--you will probably meet her when not expecting it

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not just talking about your typical bars/clubs, but everywhere. This includes the gym, supermarket, book store.

Go out and have a purpose/goal. I was just at the supermarket and saw a few attractive women.

What guy do you think would be more attractive to a woman at the supermarket:

Guy A) Trying to establish contact with every attractive woman he sees and not focusing on why he is there (to get food for home)

Guy B) Focused on his shopping list and if he happens to be near a cute girl (great). Maybe shoot her a smile, but goes about his business. If she is attracted to you, she will probably put herself in your proximity or look at you (again)

Guy B of course!

This can be applied everywhere else too. I think women have like a sixth sense when a man is on the prowl and is making women his top priority instead of focusing on his mission (whether that be the supermarket, gym, bookstore)

You will come across as less desperate, cool and confident when women are not your main objective 24/7. That's why they say you will meet somebody when you are not looking for it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Where have I heard this before?

If you're in the top 10% of men this works like a charm. Hell, everything works like a charm when a girl is really into you!

Last I checked, most guys got on their purpose. That's awesome. But being on your purpose in and of itself won't have women lined up outside your door to blow you. If this guy is Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Vishnu, Hiroshi, Chang, Richard, Charles...of course their ability to do level design for Candy Crush would get them blown in the car.

While I understand the logic of "don't go out to meet women, instead let them approach you", the guy in question would need to receive sexual choosing signals to begin with. If he's some ugly guy or fat slob coming into Wal-Mart to get popcorn, a Xbox controller (since he likely isn't wrapping his hands around a woman anytime soon) and a Smart TV (which would be his Friday night date BTW), women there will actually be glad he's not approaching. He'd either be invisible, used for beta purposes, or labeled a creep. None are good.

Point is, you can't have every average guy go shop at the Whole Foods, ignore all the women there, then expect the Miami Dolphins' cheerleaders to swallow their cüm a month later. I went to Sprouts last week, didn't check out any of the women there, last knock I got on my door was an Amazon package with car parts and organic protein. Not Shakira and Katy Perry wanting to take me for a threesome.

Damn.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy C ) There to focus on his shopping list, but has the balls to try and interact with cute girls that happen to be around him while he's shopping.

We aren't women; shooting your shot by smiling won't cut it. We are men; men take the lead and approach. Therefore don't just be Guy B. However, the focus should always be on the mission. If shopping is the mission, then that is the focus. Women should never be the focus. Therefore, don't just be Guy A.

The top tier men are Guy C, those that have the focus on mission, but also have the balls to seize the opportunity with an attractive woman when it presents itself. Be Guy C.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where have I heard this before?

If you're in the top 10% of men this works like a charm. Hell, everything works like a charm when a girl is really into you!

Last I checked, most guys got on their purpose. That's awesome. But being on your purpose in and of itself won't have women lined up outside your door to blow you. If this guy is Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Vishnu, Hiroshi, Chang, Richard, Charles...of course their ability to do level design for Candy Crush would get them blown in the car.

While I understand the logic of "don't go out to meet women, instead let them approach you", the guy in question would need to receive sexual choosing signals to begin with. If he's some ugly guy or fat slob coming into Wal-Mart to get popcorn, a Xbox controller (since he likely isn't wrapping his hands around a woman anytime soon) and a Smart TV (which would be his Friday night date BTW), women there will actually be glad he's not approaching. He'd either be invisible, used for beta purposes, or labeled a creep. None are good.

Point is, you can't have every average guy go shop at the Whole Foods, ignore all the women there, then expect the Miami Dolphins' cheerleaders to swallow their cüm a month later. I went to Sprouts last week, didn't check out any of the women there, last knock I got on my door was an Amazon package with car parts and organic protein. Not Shakira and Katy Perry wanting to take me for a threesome.

Damn.
I love your post , but I’m going to have to respectfully disagree.
I’ve noticed that every time I pretty much gave up on girls and just went back to my default playing video games all night and going to work . Here comes a chick with her lil hot ass comin to **** up my peace.I was happy with being invisible and accepted it , I was exercising tho and eating good . Then here comes my first BM.
Going about your business and ignoring women only really works if it’s women you see everyday, if it’s just some rando at the store chances are you’ll never see her again. But for some reason when women see that you are happy and complacent and content on your own ,being invisible and liking it, they just gotta come sniffing around to see what you think is so good about being invisible

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the message is that if you are not being "try-hard" things go a lot smoother, and success begets success. It is SO much more fun when women are actively pursuing YOU. They recognize guys who have it together. The confidence and self assuredness that is not arrogance, and a kindness that lets them know they "have a chance" if they talk to this guy.

I might be big and imposing, but if I smile, I invite people to engage me...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live the life of your dreams and the women of your dreams will be in it.