Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I just finished highschool and I can look back and say I had the best 4 years of my life there and look forward to another great 4 years in college.

I've dated a lot of girls in highschool, of all races that were represented and learned quite A LOT of things that made me into the Don Juan I am today.

But today, I'm here to share a little bit of information in which you guys can both disagree or agree with. Either way, my theory is optimistic so if you follow it you'll be pretty happy your entire highschool years. The Theory: What you learn here on this site is not really focused on the changing minds of highschool girls. Although the information here is incredible girls in highschool are growing, going through puberty, and to tell you the truth in highschool is... that if your POPULAR and you use ****Y with a mixture of HUMOR, you'll mostly likely get most of the girls you desire.

I know it seems very simple and degrades some of the stuff you learned, but in highschool when you use too much techniques the girls won't get it, because they are still learning like you are (save the techniques for when your in your 20's.) Keep it simple and sweet. Always, strive to be known in highschool that way you get rapport from the teachers, friends, girls, etc. giving you popularity increasing your chances of dating that HB you want.

ps> this is exactly why you shouldn't get mad yourself over a HB who won't go out with you because your using too advanced techniques (or just that you're just too smart for them). Just use basics and you'll do fine.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, man you'll be alright. Just think about all the opportunity to use your skills in college. You're going to have a blast :]

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ

Always, strive to be known in highschool that way you get rapport from the teachers, friends, girls, etc. giving you popularity increasing your chances of dating that HB you want.

F**k that. You shouldn't change for society! Be an individual! If that can't get you laid, you got bigger problems than women. Being popular should be the outcome, not the aim. In other words, the aim should be to get laid. If you are a DJ, you will become popular naturally. It is a secondary outcome, not a goal. Otherwise, you are just society's b*tch. Nobody likes the attention grabber who obviously lacks an identity. It is always incredibly obvious when someone is TRYING to be popular.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

Originally posted by Glimpseone
F**k that. You shouldn't change for society! Be an individual!
:rolleyes: And you're how old?

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

Originally posted by triple_ultima
:rolleyes: And you're how old?
18 mother f**ker. What, your only goal in life is to live up to the expectations of others? You think that is greatness??

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

18 mother f**ker. What, your only goal in life is to live up to the expectations of others? You think that is greatness??
How do you define greatness then oh wise one?

Greatness isn't being one thing or another. Its not being fake or true. Its doing what you want to do, and if thats living up to other peoples expectations, then so be it. Don't criticize other views. And calm down sonny, we're all chums here.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

The purpose of my life is not to become great by rebelling against some unseen, oppressive authority. I don't buy into the whole teenage rebellion thing. I'll be honest - I want to be rich. I want to be famous. I want to be well-liked. Go ahead and tell me what a sellout I am. From what I've seen in my own life, rebellion is not usually constructive. If you can prove me wrong, good job. I will still choose to live my life in "conformity" to big brother though.

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

Originally posted by Vincent
How do you define greatness then oh wise one?
The Hero. The who lives for himself and no-one else. The one who uses his abilities to take him the farthest in life. The one who doesn't care what others think. The one who does not do things for recognition like a lamb shamelessly crawling onto the alter of self-sacrifice - like a wh*re to society. The one who does not need to define greatness or ask others to define it for him :mad: because he knows he is great.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

Double Edit: I'm sorry i'm tired, i'm not really reading things clearly. Ignore anything i've written but i'll try to leave you with this piece of advice.

When your trying to make a point, don't be hostile, yell, or anything that will put up other peoples defenses, cause it will not succeed as well as if you say it calmly as with respect.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

The Hero. The who lives for himself and no-one else. The one who uses his abilities to take him the farthest in life. The one who doesn't care what others think.
YES! I completely agree!

The one who does not do things for recognition like a lamb shamelessly crawling onto the alter of self-sacrifice - like a wh*re to society.
If one takes it too far, yes, doing things for attention, recognition, popularity, etc. can be very bad. But I don't think it's wrong to draw attention to yourself if it means conformity to the values and standards of society. Face it. We live in this society, and therefore are constrained by the rules contained therein. Might as well make the best of it.

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

Originally posted by triple_ultima

If one takes it too far, yes, doing things for attention, recognition, popularity, etc. can be very bad. But I don't think it's wrong to draw attention to yourself if it means conformity to the values and standards of society. Face it. We live in this society, and therefore are constrained by the rules contained therein. Might as well make the best of it.
I agree with you now. I don't advocate "rebelling" or going to live on a remote island. I despise fashionable non-conformists, as I call them. I agree with functioning within a society that is rational. I just don't agree with doing anything for society... only yourself.

Funny how this talk about high school popularity turned into Kant's categorical imperative for crying out loud.:D

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

I agree with you now. I don't advocate "rebelling" or going to live on a remote island. I despise fashionable non-conformists, as I call them. I agree with functioning within a society that is rational. I just don't agree with doing anything for society... only yourself.

Funny how this talk about high school popularity turned into Kant's categorical imperative for crying out loud.:D
There you go. I can agree with you on that one. High five!

edit: By the way, I've never read Kant. I am intrigued now though. Just might have to check it out.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i completly agree with.... thats excatly the same thing i was thinking.....

hell some girls still really want a nice guy and actually mean it and some still like a lot of compliments and just all the stuff that gets boring and old as they mature.

but i think that a hot girl around 17 or 18 could already give you pretty good feedback to the advance techniques and stuff....

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i never really thought about it that way. i just thought that the girl simply didn't like me. lol. go figure

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the hell brought this one up?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'll have to agree that this stuff works far better in college and the real world than it would in high school.

The reason why is because most girls in high school are simply not OPEN to dating a guy unless she can see an immediate benefit to HERSELF in dating him (usually popularity). The sad truth is that most high school girls only care about one thing.....THEMSELVES.

I know it sounds pretty harsh and simplistic, but that's just the way immature girls are....some girls take this immaturity with them all the way up to college, especially if they were very popular and always got their way in high school (but usually only freshmen and sophmore year, however).

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually really like this tip.

I'm personally a senior in HS, and one thing i've realized is that a lot of guys get the "girl of their dreams" and get WAY to serious in HS. I did that, and i wasted plenty of time with someone who couldn't possibly understand what love was, she was way too immature. I got hurt over this and wasted even MORE of my time in HS on her.

Enjoy yourselves everyone, just never forget that no matter what, what happens now in HS won't matter in a year. keep your grades up, and other than that have FUN. FUN everyone, will be the basis of a happy life in HS. Getting serious about everything will only make you stressed and depressed, but it repels the people around you.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

High school girls are dumb$hits.