Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be afraid to say it!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all my loving fans out there. The fan mail is heaped to the ceiling and I'm having my team of women sort through it right now :D. I've been (and still am) ridiculously busy, so this post is going to be just about a little wrinkle I've introduced to my style lately.

As of late, after reading some of Juggler's posts from ASF, I've really took 'statement of intentions' (or SOI for short) to heart. In a nutshell, this is basically telling the broad that you've got attraction in some form for her. Yes, this seems 210% anti-DJ but is NOT.

I don't come out and say "I love you" or downright idiotic AFC stuff like that. AFTER you've begun to attract her, you have to let her know she can make moves on you. How? With an SOI.

Look for surefire cues of interest + attraction, and then slip in a STATEMENT that indicates your interest/attraction in her. Use these at a HIGH POINT in conversation, when you're both really into the convo...such as after a good joke, an interesting topic, you find something really obsure/astounding you have in common, sharing a good laugh...just make sure you drop an SOI (only ONE or TWO, boys) at these 'high points'.

This SOI could be something as innocent as "I like the way you think" or something a little less subtle, such as "Hey, that reminds me. I've got half a can of whipped cream at home and I need someone to finish it off with." No joke. Chicks, especially in high school, need to know that they can make advances on you. THEY WANT IT JUST AS BAD AS WE DO. Except it's 'socially incorrect' for them to make a move...so you 'allow' them through an SOI.

"There's nothing wrong with showing the women that you're money, and that you like to party."
Trent, "Swingers"

I can't stress this enough...AFTER you get her attracted and interested, just let her know she's able to show affection and make a move on YOU. Use an SOI (at a high point in the conversation).

Guys, it's best if only the more advanced of us here try this. Master of the Universe had a post a while back that gave an address to download some of Juggler's ASF posts. They are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READING if you want to try this stuff out. Run a search for it. It was entitled "Advanced Boot Camp" or something. SexPDX also has a couple posts about SOIs. It's good stuff.

This stuff works wonders.

Anyways, until next time. :D

Last edited:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Know I have a way of tellin all the chicks that we can take it to the next level.

I never knew what an SOI was but I do now.:)

HooRaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golf clap.

Good job. Hinting towards you liking them is key or they won't make a move at all. Just like most girls won't come talk to a guy first they won't usually make the first move either. I like the whipped cream line. This is good because it sort of hints towards sexual interests in her. These are whitty lines that girls die for.

Props from hell dog!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
This SOI could be something as innocent as "I like the way you think" or something a little less subtle, such as "Hey, that reminds me. I've got half a can of whipped cream at home and I need someone to finish it off with." No joke. Chicks, especially in high school, need to know that they can make advances on you. THEY WANT IT JUST AS BAD AS WE DO. Except it's 'socially incorrect' for them to make a move...so you 'allow' them through an SOI.
Hmm...pvssy sundae :D.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOORAH!!!

Amazing post. Just to hit an important note - trust your gut. When your havin eyes, both smiling ear to ear, and you can just feel in your bones shes lovin every second of it... drop a comment. Usually I say something along the lines of:

"I like that shirt, it really brings out your eyes" And I will touch the fabric on her stomach, and rest my hand momentarily on her side as I smile and introduce another topic for discussion.

The whipped cream thing is awesome, that would be perfect for this one broad I'm dealin with - thanks bud.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm in a rush, so I'll just clarify a few things here real quick-like.

- The whipped cream line is right from one of Juggler's ASF posts. I can't take credit for it :D. Wish I could. ;)

- I'm not an authority on this stuff, I'm still learning a lot about SOIs and Juggler Method every day. Once again I will reiterate that if you want to learn more about this, download Juggler's ASF posts, read SexPDX's "Why I don't get rejected" thread, and read about SexPDX's "Juggler Workshop Report".

- I'm in no position to really elaborate or explain this stuff in depth, because I might lose a few things in the mix. Get it right from the source and hit up those ASF posts. Read the bottom of my first post for details on the ASF posts and recommended reading.

- I just posted this in the HS Forum for you guys because I REALLY, REALLY think it can make that difference in the advanced HS DJ's game. It's making my game a whole lot better. Give it a whirl.

Just a little gift from me to you guys. :D Thanks for the replies.