Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Donovan Sharpe on women who ruin their bonding skills through dating bad boys

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An elderly woman actually told me flat out that her promiscuity in the 60's was the direct cause of her inability to stay faithful in relationships later in life. He had a good home life and does not attribute it to bad parenting or daddy issues.

I don't believe men are magically immune from this same phenomenon btw. I do think we are slightly more immune simply because we are more intellectually at peace with the inevitable boredom that comes with monogamy due to living in a sexually scarce (relatively) environment. But if you tell me that you are just as able to pair bond in 2020 as you were 50 women ago in 2010, you are lying.
Yes but a man can still be a decent being toward his wife even if he is banging other girls.

Women cant and for the simple fact that they cheat on a man they no longer see him as worth of respect with all the conseguences that come from it for the entire family.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think men can do it BETTER, but imperfectly. For example, your sex drive will be lower with your wife if you are sleeping with someone else. Differences in treatment might become more apparent and annoying.
Your sex drive gets lower with any woman the more you bang her regardless if you bang others or not but still as a man who keep treating her with respect and care.

Women dont do anything of that when their husband is no longer the one hitting it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your sex drive gets lower with any woman the more you bang her regardless if you bang others or not but still as a man who keep treating her with respect and care.

Women dont do anything of that when their husband is no longer the one hitting it.
Who dares win, not true on all men, it depends upon how your wired. Some of the men the more they hit it the more they want it, and they don't need to keep changing out puzzies, they continue to discover new ways to hit corners and strokes they never thought about.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but it's literally zero-sum...if you are spending time banging someone else then you are not banging your wife. There is no escaping that.

There is this odd batman-and-joker paradigm here, where you think the criticism of ultra-opportunistic and exploitative modern women is coming from a moral high ground, but it turns out it's from a place of envy and (real, not feminist) double standards. Not that I am some boy scout, mind you.
Who dares win, not true on all men, it depends upon how your wired. Some of the men the more they hit it the more they want it, and they don't need to keep changing out puzzies, they continue to discover new ways to hit corners and strokes they never thought about.
Well you guys have a point, I imagined about my case mostly but forgot that others could differ.

All the time I had serious girlfriends I didnt stop banging other women cause I dont believe men and women are the same, but still I was doing it them both cause I liked it and even more cause they were suspicious enough already.

A man that stops banging his woman cause he is tired from his fvck buddies will be caught in zero time.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm not too sure on Dono anymore. The more and more things I learn about him makes me question if he's real or not.

1) Doesn't use his real name.
2) Pays for everything for him and his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
3) Lives with his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
4) In an LTR, but tells others not to do the same.
5) Talks about health and the need for a strong protein based diet, then switches to vegan.

He's become very wishy-washy in my opinion. I'd hold little value what he says right now. The current Dono isn't the same as the previous RP Dono.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too sure on Dono anymore. The more and more things I learn about him makes me question if he's real or not.

1) Doesn't use his real name.
2) Pays for everything for him and his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
3) Lives with his GF, but tells others not to do the same.
4) In an LTR, but tells others not to do the same.
5) Talks about health and the need for a strong protein based diet, then switches to vegan.

He's become very wishy-washy in my opinion. I'd hold little value what he says right now. The current Dono isn't the same as the previous RP Dono.
Telling folks what they need to hear to get his $$$. Some other "Redhill coaches" enable men to MGTOW or give up on women leaving more behind for the unbrainwashed men.