Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DonJuanjr's growing pains

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached and got the number of a 22 year old college chick in the grocery store today. I didn't set the date right then and there. I wasn't prepared for actually getting her number. I told her that I will be going to the bar sometime this week and I'll hit her up so she can meet me there. I haven't contacted her yet. I plan on setting the date up for Thursday. Should I maintain silence until tomorrow night, then text her telling her to meet me at the bar on thursday?

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up... I didn't contact her until yesterday around 3:00. I texted "Hey cutie, how's your day going?". No response. I waited until a half hour ago. I thought f*** it. She is probably not interested anymore, so I'll just text her an invite anyways. It's the last time I'm contacting her. I said "This is donjunjr. The bald guy from xyz. Meet me for a drink at xyz on Fri at 8:00". Goes to show, the importance of setting a date up immediately. Lesson learned.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached and got the number of a 22 year old college chick in the grocery store today. I didn't set the date right then and there. I wasn't prepared for actually getting her number. I told her that I will be going to the bar sometime this week and I'll hit her up so she can meet me there. I haven't contacted her yet. I plan on setting the date up for Thursday. Should I maintain silence until tomorrow night, then text her telling her to meet me at the bar on thursday?
The first mistake was telling her what you plan to do. Women have to wonder about you!

The second mistake is assuming that this chick actually likes you. Most women who give you the phone number still aren’t high interest. They’re “being nice” and fully intend to ignore your calls or flake on you. Sometimes it is conscious, other times you are just a placeholder for when Chad returns her calls.

Men, It’s a numbers game. Don’t get wrapped up in any one broad until she has proven herself.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the constructive criticism. That's why I posted this so you fellas can dissect what I did wrong. However, I wouldn't say I was getting "wrapped up" in this broad. I just was trying to maximize results. She's dead to me now(unless I get a response).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
So last weekend I blew a chance to bang a 34yo who was plastered, and dtf. I blew it by not having logistics set up right for myself, as I was not prepared for the opportunity that was presented to me. I have her number, and I may reach out at some point. I doubt she will be interested as the embarrassment of how slvtty she was towards me will be too much... I could be wrong though.

I realized a major part of why I was getting so many rejections is because I have been failing to do the proper order of open, premise, evaluate, then close. I have been mostly doing open, premise, then close.

So today I went out to approach, and work on the evaluate part. I ended up getting a number of what looks like mid 30s age. I have a date set up for the weekend, and will text her in a couple days to confirm the date. While the demographic is not ideal, I need the slump to be busted, and experience gained. Even if I blow it, I will still get some attempted seduction learning time. I would think it should be easier as the demographic is more forgiving/desperate.

I may have the opportunity to set up a date with a fatty 19yo. Don't know if I should do it, as some players on here said don't be seen in public with a fatty, as it will hurt your social status. Not to mention, it's hard to get over that hump.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip the fatty. Lesson learned and move on.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is hunting season and you spot a big buck in a remote part of the unit are you going to invite it to come to a heavily hunted part of the unit in a couple days so you can try to get in range, and kill it then?

If you are going to make a date, then control what you can control. You can pick her up and go share an experience on your terms. show your leadership.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
So last weekend I blew a chance to bang a 34yo who was plastered, and dtf. I blew it by not having logistics set up right for myself, as I was not prepared for the opportunity that was presented to me. I have her number, and I may reach out at some point. I doubt she will be interested as the embarrassment of how slvtty she was towards me will be too much... I could be wrong though.
Don't bang drunk chicks.

I may have the opportunity to set up a date with a fatty 19yo. Don't know if I should do it, as some players on here said don't be seen in public with a fatty, as it will hurt your social status. Not to mention, it's hard to get over that hump.
Layups happen when you are there for the rebound (basketball metaphor) If she makes it easy for you go with it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the chick that I was supposed to go on a date tomorrow night with says that she forgot she had a family get together that day. But wanted to reschedule. I didn't reply for about 40 mins. She sends another text asking if I am free during the week. I reply it varies. I then ask her what her days are off. She texts it varies also, but says for the next couple of weeks she has mondays and tuesdays off. So I text back monday might work I'll get back with her. She says sounds good. Should I text her back in a couple days to confirm monday? Or by doing this, would I be falling in her frame?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you are good...Confirm a time now...

Text her Sun say night with "See you Monday. Where shall I pick you up?"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll text her tomorrow, and set it up for monday.

I don't know fellas..... I feel like a pu$$y and loser. I was at the bar tonight, and there must have been like 15 collage aged females there. They were in groups of 4-5. I didn't have the balls to approach. I just don't know how to carry on a conversation with a group of chicks. I have nothing interesting going on with my life. My passion is weight lifting and coffee. Really compelling conversation.... My chosen career is boring as fvck, and I just don't know how to relate... Does an older guy have to be interesting to be successful with younger chicks? Or is not caring about their opinion of him, automatically make him higher value and lack of interesting life not matter?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going out to the bars with your weightlifting buddies? Are you getting together with other coffee snobs to taste each other's roasted beans ($hit that sounds like a gay metaphor...sorry...)

My point being Friday night is a Social night you spend with buddies. It is easier for groups to meet groups for sure, and tough to break into a group that is engaged within itself. I remember being the OLD guy at the college bar 15 years ago...about the same age as you. It's not easy for anyone.

You gotta remember College kids don't know what they don't know....and they have grownups your age and older STILL telling them what to do. Their world is really small. But they think that they are worldly. So if you can get them to tell you about something THEY think is really important and interesting you won't have to do much work in the convo.

So it's not so much what you have to offer as much as you hearing what THEY have to offer.

"you guys go to school at State U here?"

"Yeeeaaahhhhh...."

"Dorm Sorority or off campus?"

What ever their response.....

"When I went here the Tri-Delts had the best functions/DonJuan Hall had the best rooms/such and such apartments was the party place/ the Office was the bar all the college kids hit on Friday . Is that still the case?"

They talk about whatever.....

"So you must be getting ready to graduate soon. What are you studying?" And then let them talk about ALL their experiences..."

When you have a big age difference...You gotta be real indirect. You might be conversational with 3 groups before you even try to be flirty with a girl...you gotta warm up.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks... Yeah I was doing some of those questions when a couple of them came next to me to order drinks while I was sitting at the bar. I just felt like I was intruding... And the conversation just died off. I was going to start a little push/pull with one. She had told me that her goal was to be a lawyer for a sports team. I was going to say that's cool, but lame that you chose x sport instead of y sport.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried rescheduling the date for today with that chick. She didn't respond. I waited a day then texted "I assume you had a change of heart regarding our date?". She replies "No, I'm just trying to figure it out. Due to free time only during the weekdays before 2." I then reply "Tuesday and twelve thirty." She replies that her dad is coming over to do some things for her and that she didn't know when he'd leave. She said that we could keep it up in the air though. I reply with next monday at noon. No response... So after 3 hours I replied "I tell you what, I'll wait for you to give me times and days when you don't have anything going on. I'll pick from them which works best for me. Till' then."

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried rescheduling the date for today with that chick. She didn't respond. I waited a day then texted "I assume you had a change of heart regarding our date?". She replies "No, I'm just trying to figure it out. Due to free time only during the weekdays before 2." I then reply "Tuesday and twelve thirty." She replies that her dad is coming over to do some things for her and that she didn't know when he'd leave. She said that we could keep it up in the air though. I reply with next monday at noon. No response... So after 3 hours I replied "I tell you what, I'll wait for you to give me times and days when you don't have anything going on. I'll pick from them which works best for me. Till' then."
I’m pretty new at this so take it for what it’s worth...Double texting always comes across as needy. You just did it twice with this girl. Text once, if no reply, she is low interest. Move along. If she suddenly becomes high interest after a week of silence, then take her on a date. Pursuing low interest women is always a waste of time. Too busy to meet you = low interest.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too busy to meet you = low interest.
Yeah, that's why I chose to say what I did with the last text. Implying I'm done communicating until she follows through. Until proven otherwise, she's dead to me...

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I chose to say what I did with the last text. Implying I'm done communicating until she follows through. Until proven otherwise, she's dead to me...
Let me see if I understand this. You think that double texting her your explicit message of “done with communicating until...” is a better way to get your point across than an implicit message of silence and distance at the first sign of low interest.