Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Code of Conduct

Reaction score
This is my first thread started on any so-called seduction site, so I shall lose my virginity and become a Don Juan thread starter. I know not a better site to give away my innocence to than SoSuave.com - I humbly ask of you, "please be gentle wih me".

For those of you who have been following the "Knock It Off!!!!!!!"
thread it seems something good has come out of it after all.

I am referring to a "DJ Code of Conduct" that should be established as general guidelines to give guidance on the best way to comport oneself when relating to, not only women, but to also to our fellow DJ's.

I understand that this is a so-called seduction site, but should this necessarily exclude us from the basic formalities that guide and direct our actions towards women and one another? I sincerely hope not since this can only strengthen and heighten our status as men and particularly as DJ's, since we seem to always differentiate ourselves as a more 'knowledgeable and astute' man than the unenlightened 'chump' on the street.

These are in no way meant to be taken as strict rules of morality (as none of us have that authority) but rather as guidelines that, if followed, would improve our DJ attitude and outlook on life.

I would like to get your feedback and direct input on your ideal standard of what this "Code of Conduct" would entail. Feel free to add as many to the list as you wish and elaborate, if you so desire.

I will start with the following ones...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A true DJ is an enlightened DJ - there is no place for ignorance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep your poise and do not let your emotions get out of control.. This will only make you look as if you have no sound basis for your argument, and you won't be looked upon too favorably in the eyes of the recipient that is at the brunt of your wrath.

By all means have a dignified demeanor - comport yourself with honor and a code of ethics and differentiate yourself from the rest of men by having higher standards regarding the women you choose to woo. This reflects on your character - birds of the same feather flock together as they say.

Do not let your ego get to the point where you are blinded to certain truths because you don't like its' outcome, impact, and the effect it will have on you or your situation - you then become blinded to reality. Pride cometh before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall! Arrogant people miss the little things and certain signs telling them of their fall - pride and false love tends to blind people to the realities surrounding them. For example, men are shocked to find out that their girl cheated on them a year ago because they were not looking at her core values and her low moral character that inevitably will bring about such an act to fruition - they are thinking falsely that "she is just this way with me".

To apologize to a fellow human being in sincerity is not a weakness and it is not anti-Don Juan, rather it is a strength of character and to forgive is just as sublime.

Have conviction - do not succumb to peer pressure and do what others are doing or fall in line with what they are saying just because they are popular or tow the chorus line of assent. The masses are easily deceived because they don't take the time and effort to learn the truth for themselves so they rely on other people's work and opinions. If what a person is saying is invalid or illogical or based on emotions and not on facts, then it is your responsibility to correct them or to at least say you disagree and then in a dignified manner tell them why. Men are unafraid to take a stand on a just cause. Women love men who have conviction - it is a sign of courage.

Apply rational thinking and reasoning in your daily lives and when relating to women (and of course a little emotion may help also). Women like men with sound reasoning skills and strong logical attributes for they see this as a masculine trait and when you start doing the irrational and start getting too emotionally insecure they become frightened and then they flee.. Don't let your emotions get the worst of you and start trying to control women with veiled threats or physical harm - this shows that you lost her on valid grounds and are trying to win her over on unsound principles.

Treat women accordingly, with the respect that they deserve.

For example:
Do not approach or handle a wh@re like a virgin by the same token don't approach a virgin with the equivalency of a wh@re. if you do you will completely fail. Try to play with a lioness as if she is a house cat and see what the result will be - you will be smitten and deservedly so!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be respectful of people and things that command and deserve respect. We all want to feel as if our input and presence is appreciated and want to be regarded highly - so then let us set the example for others to follow and show deference to one another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lastly,

Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery or Fornication!

You knew the last one was a joke, right? - at least to those who are familiar with my writings and sense of humor! I just put that there to get an reaction from you - you can stop cursing now :)

Most of you were thinking, "PuertoRican_Lover I was in agreement with you all the way except for the last code which would take away my existence and purpose for living" :) :)

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover
good post on general behavior. i'm not new here, but recently decided to start replying (actually, it was the FrankCD post that got me).

i guess this should go in the Knock It Off!!!! thread, but...

what really gerks me on these boards, and you hear it over and over, is: confidence, mystery, challenge, i'm so busy, i have a life, i'm the prize. BZZZZT!!! the chances are great, that you're none of the above. if you have to brag about it, or reaffirm it on these boards, you ain't got it, simple as that.

while all of this stuff is important, i think that most of the guys here, ESPECIALLY the younger ones, are just lying to themselves--you can tell by the tone of the posts. they are none of the above, but have convinced it to be true, just by saying it to themselves over and over again. the end result is that they have become, or are becoming, just another version of the AFC that they so detest. i can see it coming like a slooooow train wreck.

isn't this what chicks do? lie to themselves until they believe it?

what's most comical are the under 20 guys who are sooooo busy, but yet have 2,000 fvcking posts! i cannot comprehend how a non-moderator can have this many posts.

some guys, who are alleged experts in the ways of the true DJ have like 7-8 posts per day. you're sitting at your computer with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your pecker--that's what you're doing!

to the 18 year old kid, who has 2,000 posts, and who is, THE PRIZE!!! BZZZZT!!! you're living in a fantasy world. wake up!

i was thinking about doing the same thing you did, unleasing some of my profound 36 years of wisdom onto sosuave, over the holidays. NO, i'm not too busy right now. i'm taking time off, specifically to do NOTHING!

if i do, it will be very long. i will answer whatever followups, and then i will disappear into the foggy night--because i am a mystery.

i'm so AFC, aren't i?

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

what really gerks me on these boards, and you hear it over and over, is: confidence, mystery, challenge, i'm so busy, i have a life, i'm the prize. BZZZZT!!! the chances are great, that you're none of the above. if you have to brag about it, or reaffirm it on these boards, you ain't got it, simple as that.

while all of this stuff is important, i think that most of the guys here, ESPECIALLY the younger ones, are just lying to themselves--you can tell by the tone of the posts. they are none of the above, but have convinced it to be true, just by saying it to themselves over and over again. the end result is that they have become, or are becoming, just another version of the AFC that they so detest. i can see it coming like a slooooow train wreck.

isn't this what chicks do? lie to themselves until they believe it?

what's most comical are the under 20 guys who are sooooo busy, but yet have 2,000 fvcking posts! i cannot comprehend how a non-moderator can have this many posts.

some guys, who are alleged experts in the ways of the true DJ have like 7-8 posts per day. you're sitting at your computer with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your pecker--that's what you're doing!

to the 18 year old kid, who has 2,000 posts, and who is, THE PRIZE!!! BZZZZT!!! you're living in a fantasy world. wake up!

i was thinking about doing the same thing you did, unleasing some of my profound 36 years of wisdom onto sosuave, over the holidays. NO, i'm not too busy right now. i'm taking time off, specifically to do NOTHING!

if i do, it will be very long. i will answer whatever followups, and then i will disappear into the foggy night--because i am a mystery.

i'm so AFC, aren't i?
you bring up very good points

but honestly, why do you care so much??

if someone spends an hour or whatever at this site helping others out and giving good advice i could really care less what they do in their "real life"

so what is ok 2 posts per day? 3?

i say just live and let live, if someone's advice is wrong either help to fix it and make it better or shutup.

thats my .02 cents

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, since PRL sent me a personal message regarding this code of conduct post, I figured I'd set apart some time to reply.

I feel undoubtedly, there is zero call for a "DJ code of conduct" - why? well firstly, because the term DJ means different things to different people - your trying to quantify what a DJ means. In reality people have found this site for many different reasons - and they are here for different things. This site isn't to tell people how to be - or what to be. It's a forum. A place to come for advice - for tips and even techniques. It's not a place that defines what/who we are supposed to be, but it's a place where one can find - for themselves - what the DJ in them is all about. We should promote - and in fact encourage - a wide variety of views - the wider the better. A forum where viewpoints can be discussed and advice handed out. Advice is cheap - and everyone has an opinion. The beauty of this site is, that you can glean information from various people - take what you like - experiement, improve - and give a little back to those that have helped you.

I accept that PRL has a widely different viewpoint on women - and I respect his viewpoint, and realize that he's free to express this as we all are.

Take what you like from this post - if anything. It's not for me.

DJ on.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dubs...i really don't care what they or anyone else does. i merely stated that it's comical, as are you.

i'm saying that it's very difficult to "take advice" from someone (that has no doubt regurgitated it from someone else) about real world situations, who himself is probably living in a fantasy world.

honestly, i think it's a popularity/insecurity thing. "i'm gonna have more posts than anyone else, therefore, i'm an expert DJ and people will listen to me". i'll bet you a grand that's exactly what alot of kiddies are doing. just my observation.

you bring up very good points
well, thank you very much Dubs on the very good points that i brought up.

i say just live and let live, if someone's advice is wrong either help to fix it and make it better or shutup.
isn't that what i just did??? but now you're telling me to "shut up". you ARE a woman!

it's exactly this kind of attitude and twisted "logic" that makes me wonder if it's worth it to give advice at all! i gave my advice, you agree with it, and then you tell me to shut up. nice. you're a work of art.

here's some more advice for ya': don't tell people to Shut Up when YOU agree with them (or when you don't). it's childish, at best.

you didn't bother to read PuertoRican_Lover's advice either. very typical, but here's an enlightening exerpt...

Keep your poise and do not let your emotions get out of control.. This will only make you look as if you have no sound basis for your argument, and you won't be looked upon too favorably in the eyes of the recipient that is at the brunt of your wrath.
READ THAT 10,000 TIMES!

that's my .02 cents.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooCold....Then don't take advice here...thats fine, no one is forcing you to participate...You going around making fun of people and deciding on the "tone of posts" is just your insecure way of validating yourself...Newflash...No one cares either...Its your job as a human being to look at advice and derive the value from it...Its not about brainwashing and programming....

People here run the spectrum of experience, so don't generalize. Yes there are immature posts and comment. Things that are obviously just conjecture and theory...Fine, people should recognize what is BS, what is the truth, and go with what they think is right...

You still haven't made a point...and your replys give value to no one. For the people that just talk the talk, their reward is not getting any...They have to live with it...This is an internet forum, not the real world.

Making fun of people only highlights your own insecurity...You acting like a child. Stay or go, but if you stay, add something other than the stroking of your own ego....

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan...you're not making any sense either. on the one hand you say you don't really agree with what PuertoRican_Lover has said. but on the other hand, everything you stated after that was in complete accordance with it, in a general sense.

Take what you like from this post - if anything. It's not for me.
how on earth could this NOT be for you, or anyone? the general theme of it was that you should treat people with respect, expect (demand) the same, be fair and dignified, move forward, and be true to yourself.

this isn't for you? what gives?

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

isn't that what i just did??? but now you're telling me to "shut up". you ARE a woman!

it's exactly this kind of attitude and twisted "logic" that makes me wonder if it's worth it to give advice at all! i gave my advice, you agree with it, and then you tell me to shut up. nice. you're a work of art.

here's some more advice for ya': don't tell people to Shut Up when YOU agree with them (or when you don't). it's childish, at best.

you didn't bother to read PuertoRican_Lover's advice either. very typical, but here's an enlightening exerpt...

READ THAT 10,000 TIMES!

that's my .02 cents.
easy there killer, but i was not telling you to shut up i was simply explaining my view, either you help a situation or you shut up.

it wasn't supposed to be aimed at you.

i also said that you brought up some good points i didn't say that i agreed with them all.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dubs...my apologies then. i thought you had directed the 'shut up' to me specifically.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how on earth could this NOT be for you, or anyone? the general theme of it was that you should treat people with respect, expect (demand) the same, be fair and dignified, move forward, and be true to yourself

I feel undoubtedly, there is zero call for a "DJ code of conduct"
I thought I explain it well?

I stated that there is no need of a DJ code of conduct since it means different things to different people.

Have you not read any of PRL posts?

Treat women with the respect that they deserve - do not approach or handle an unworthy wh@re like a virtuous woman and by the same token don't approach a virgin or a virtuous woman as if she is the equivalent of a wh@re - if you do you will completely fail. Try to play with a lioness as if she is a house cat and see what the result will be - you will be smitten and deservedly so!
If you have not I suggest you do.

Because it's quote's like the one above which I disagree with. Any woman that has had sex is a wh@re according to PRL. I really don't need narrow minded "Codes".... and I don't what someone to come here and tell me what a DJ is - or what I should do. Let me make my own mind up.

But thats my personal opinion. I would not have commented on this post if PRL had not sent me a private message asking me my opinion..... He did, so here it is.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
This is my own personal code of conduct:

1.Hoes aren't everything.
2.Never love a hoe .
3.No freinds with vaginas.
4.Once it over it's over. Never recycle.
5. You must approach.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, lets digest this nugget just a little bit...all from DarkNuggs.

TooCold....Then don't take advice here...thats fine, no one is forcing you to participate...
i completely understand this. trust me, i will not take your advice.

You going around making fun of people and deciding on the "tone of posts" is just your insecure way of validating yourself...
you are making assumptions. a) i wasn't making fun of anyone, i was making an observation--one that many others have recently made. b) i'm far from insecure. it is my right to "decide" on the "tone of posts". your response only proves my point--in spades--about tonality and bitterness. am i correct PuertoRican_Lover?

Newflash...No one cares either...Its your job as a human being to look at advice and derive the value from it...Its not about brainwashing and programming....
Newsflash...now who's the insecure one? you are incorrect. my job as a human being is to become a better one. who said anything about brainwashing and programming?

People here run the spectrum of experience, so don't generalize. Yes there are immature posts and comment. Things that are obviously just conjecture and theory...Fine, people should recognize what is BS, what is the truth, and go with what they think is right...
now who's generalizing? i happen to have far more experience in life than you do--it's pretty clear by your post.

You still haven't made a point...and your replys give value to no one.
they give value to no one? i think Dubs agreed with me. i think PuertoRican_Lover would agree to. you have taken my points (e.g. "advice") in this thread, which were all legitimate, and have thrown them in the trash--with bitterness and hostility. insecure by your "tone"? i think so.

For the people that just talk the talk, their reward is not getting any...They have to live with it...This is an internet forum, not the real world.
more flawed logic and sweeping assumptions. a) how have i "talked the talk?" i have said NOTHING about who i am nor anything about any conquests, e.g. "getting any". b) this internet forum is a REFLECTION of the real world. so, you like to hang around in the anti-real world, huh? you just proved my point about how many people here are living in a fantasy world. thanks, bro.

Making fun of people only highlights your own insecurity...You acting like a child. Stay or go, but if you stay, add something other than the stroking of your own ego....
i'm acting like a child?

as i have stated previously, this board is creating a lot of bitter, hostile, and misguided little monsters. not just with chicks, but in general. you've proved my point. why are you so upset with what i have said? it was all true.

my god, is this your DJ game, your persona, your state of mind? i think you need to step back and take a look at yourself. that is my advice to you, take it or leave it.

PuertoRican_Lover, SOMEONE...please, please, help me out here...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan...yeah i've read his posts and understand his mindset (well, sort of...), but this "Code" is still pretty good general "rules" to live by, despite his attitude about the wh@re issue (and fornication).

if his Code was written by someone else, would you give it more creedence?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and for my personal code of conduct.

1) know when to hold 'em.

2) know when to fold 'em.

3) know when to walk away.

4) know when to run.

no, i don't like country western. it's all a poker game, once you ante up. know how to hold; raise; check; fold; how to read your "opponent". and most important of all, when to leave the table.

Reaction score
I rest my case fellas . By the bickering on this thread now you know why I thought standards were needed. From the first seven posts so far received there has only been one with positive feedback that contributed to what I have asked of them and that was the first one - although I am specifically looking for 'principles' that DJ's could aspire to adhere to for the improvement of their lives. (key word here is 'aspire' and not that they must).

Newman private messaged me and in essence stated he doesn't like the stance I take on women - so nothing else I say applies. You, my man, are in the most need of these suggestions as evidenced by your poor conduct and weak thinking. I made these guidelines to uplift the DJ attitude and character on sound principles and not for chastisement of a particular individual; however, by your personal attacks on me and your unwarranted criticism that these principles don't apply universally to all is a weak and very irrational statement .

You, unwittingly, through your blinded arrogance have made the strongest case supporting the fact that we, as DJ's, do indeed need to apply such guidelines in all aspects of our DJ lifestyle. Your arrogance has blinded you to truth and you have outright rejected sound thinking - you have gone against every advice that was listed on this thread except one - I ask my fellow DJ's to review his comments and apply them to the principles listed above, including the comment that he didn't like my stance on women, so he rejects all else from me. HUH? Even truth!

What is your rationale in doing this? To make others not have confidence in me or in my advice because of your disapproval of my stance on a separate and unrelated event? I ask you to read the thread "knock it off" I have pages dealing with this unsound logic.

It's bad enough that women cause havoc in real life when they get in between men and interfere with their logical discussions, but must we let this 'hypothetical wh@re' get between us in cyberspace?

That was a joke guys :)

A sense of humor is good to have when debating - it's has more uses than just to pick up women. :)

Anyway this site is not about you or me or our petty differences. Can we not unite around sound principles? Are we to let our differently held viewpoints on "what is a wh@re" divide us and get in the way of a larger purpose that is bigger than us?

That is the main reason why I started this thread, so that we can all have a common mission in a forum where we can all contribute and have our own input and come together collectively. Is this not good? I heard DJ's repeatedly say that the DJ bible and the contents' within should not just be used for seducing women but also to be used for the betterment of all the aspects of a DJ's life!
So couldn't the standards listed in the 'code of conduct' be so suitably applied for the same effect?

Newman, be open-minded and pretend this is the first time I ever posted and do not prejudice your thinking based on what you already know of me and close your mind to the relevant standards that have such a great influence on our everyday living Do these principles not universally apply because of the author, whose hands have transcribed them, does not meet your approval? These principles are bigger than the author and they are bigger than you.

Look at the guidelines as just that "guidelines" - these are not rules" that are mandated by a superior authority - these principles uphold there worth on their own merit by the test of time and do not need our individual approval because they are universal and are the property of no one!

If your DJ Bible God "POOK" wrote this same thread - would you respond differently? Humble thyself and follow no man but follow those principles which he adheres to and which he applies in his daily life that gives him the qualities that you so adoringly admire.

In essence, it is these principles that a man so dearly cherishes that are reflected in his actions that make him the great man that he is. He truly has become the embodiment of that which is bigger than him! So you see, it is really the principles that he keeps and not his flesh that you are impressed with and are personally impacted and inspired by - his body is a mere vessel for the greater good to be manifested and which s conveyed in his thinking and in his actions.

These principles can do no harm to us - so why fear to at least attempt to uphold them? And maybe, just maybe one of us will become great and be an example and an inspiration to the rest of us!

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a wh0re :(

Reaction score
Newman the principles still apply even if you use your own definition of a 'wh@re' --- what impact do I have in your say on this, none whatsoever!

Maybe you believe that there is no such thing as a wh@re, so is that to mean that if you list universal princiiples that are inherently good that I will reject them because of your false logic that there is no such thing as a wh@re.

These principles are for none of us to define - it's not about our definition or dictates, they exist on their own merits!! Your and miy thinking have nothing to do with universal standards that apply to all - they are two mutually exclusive events!

Use rational thinking before you post, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to think you are a woman hiding behind a masculine
user name -- quit being Newman and become a NEW MAN by accepting and applying rational thought.

I know you are purposely sabotaging my sincere efforts here and it is because of your envy that the attention is not placed on you -you are making yourself look weak in front of fellow DJ's!

Why didn't you refute my logic on the "knock it off" thread" -- I'll tell you why ----- because you don't have the mental abilities to do such or I'm sure you would have done so, based on your rabid effeminate and irrational thinking and conduct displated here.

Your extremely negative input is no surprise to me and it has used enough space on this thread - please allow others to post differing views.

Quit getting so emotional and being so proud it is going to lead to your downfall!! Read the standards - the code of conduct that I posted - your making every one of them valid.!

DJ's --- List some principles and standards that you think are valid.

Reaction score
Newman,

The Matrix Has You...

Folow The Puerto Rican Rabbit!

Reaction score
Are you up for the challenge?

To the DJ's out here, many of you stated that this board was not the same as it was when it first started - and you stated that the difference is that the DJ's back then had real world experiences and shared them with other DJ's and now they matured and moved on. So you agree that experience is a factor in bringing value and age is inextricably to that. Then I suggest that you cherish the few of us that are here that really don't need this site to further our development but are just trying to impart that which we experienced and what we already know.

And trust me I was pursuing women in the 70's through the current time and have seen vast changes in attitudes and behavior and I take a strong stand on issues and spend time here because I see a lot so-called dj's or newbies getting emotional devastated because they have false perceptions and interpretations of the girl that they were with and the values that she keeps.

I take a strong stand on the 'wh@re' factor because I can just but guarantee the outcome. I've know the warning signs of 'the ho' when I see and hear them, since I have personally been exposed to such woman and behavior for nearly 30 years -many years longer then the age of most of you on this board.
So don't think I'm obsessed with the 'ho' topic because I expound on it a lot, rather see it as me expressing the urgency of the message I speak.

As the days pass this board is getting younger and younger and then what value can a 19 year old bring to a 17 year old, obviously not the same as one twice his age. This is not to discount the advice that is given by younger DJ's for each bring their value and their own perspective.

Us mature adults are sincerely trying to lend a hand to those who seek it and although it mat seem we may be attacking you in our manner of speech, it is really your lack of knowledge and inexperience that we are attacking (don't take it personal - the coach yells and screams at his players but it is done for their own good). This is done sometimes in jest, sometimes through reason and other times in severe condemnation. But it is "all good" as the saying goes - isn't it ?

I wonder what kind of young man I would have been if I had the value of this message board and to all the wisdom imparted within. I think I can truly say, I would have been much wiser in many respects and would have been where I am now 25 years ago - can you imagine that, I probably wouldn't have had a 'fro' or have worn that orange suit with the pink tie along with the four inch shoes with water in the heels (and this was before 'crack' came into existence). I think I blew a lot of opportunities with the ladies back then! :)l Where was the internet back then? Damn government kept it secret and for themselves! I wonder if they had a seduction site back then for government employees only - and they used our tax dollars! :)

Appreciate what you have and start working as members of the same team instead of flaming and blaming one another - this can only weaken us - and we are here to help others, are we not ? HHHHUUUUHHH? (as I like to say)

It's all in the journey boys and not the destination. Enjoy your lives, and that includes all other things that encompass life and which do not involve or revolve around a woman - which is most things! Is it not? That is why DJ'ing must embrace more than tips and advice on how to pursue a woman, it should also focus on all the other aspects which make us uniquely human which are more important to our growth and self-development, including our 'spiritually'.

I'm not scared to say that word even though I know I'm posting on a so-called seduction site. Are we to attach our importance and worth solely to our physical form and the lusts that are derived from it and which will soon decay and become dust blowing in the wind. You may do so if you wish - that, is your prerogative.

I, on the other hand, recognize a stronger force that is intangible yet it is so powerfully felt that it makes the physical forces derived from the pleasures of the flesh pale in comparison. It must be a greater powerful force than the decaying flesh, since it gives us the power to feel another's person pain without the physical touch (can we help another DJ if we were not concerned for his social welfare, albeit through cyberspace?) . We can do this because this force has no physical boundaries and is unlimited in its'reach. This force also makes us feel love, not a petty selfish love that we want for ourselves (although we must love ourselves most and firstly) but a giving love that we have for our mother, father, children, wife and siblings, friends and others, and of course for another woman.

Do you not feel that there is more than just a physical union between a man and a woman (shallow DJ's only experience this kind) and that there is not a spiritual connection between the two? You will be a "complete DJ" when you feel both forces simultaneously working as one - and that my friend is a relationship!

We need this spiritual connection, that was so divinely designed, not to please one another as man and woman, but rather for a higher purpose. Can you guess? We were designed with this purposeful complimentary dynamic of the male and female in such a way that we must voluntarily come together as two orderly and complimentary halves, in a physical as well as a spiritual union to create another being in our image and likeness.

You see all this feelings of attraction that we have for the opposite sex is obviouslly programmed within our DNA structure, so that we may may propagate our seed and fill the earth with our kind. If we did not see each other as naturally desirable to one another than we would surely die as a species. I know what you are saying, "I can just have sex in my physical form without the spiritual elemental connection and create a life form. You may not have used those exact words but I get the gist. To my self-directed question, I will respond by saying that you definitely have that power to do so - but when society norms change and we start creating , en masse, without the spiritual element then families are incomplete and the woman is separated from the man and when the two naturally intelligently designed complimentary halves are artificially torn asunder, chaos erupts!

So we have created our own current inept and disheveled family and societal structures that we have today, unable to withstand the insurmountable pressures created by our own self doing, and we will be assigned to the same fate, that many civilizations that have come before us have known so well, and whose existence only lies in our memories and in our history books with panoramic pictures of their dust and rubble which we now call "ruins"

My fellow Don Juans there is more to life than the art or science of pursuing a woman, that is the easy part, but the difficult challenge that lies ahead of us is that once we have our female complimentary half then we must fulfill your spiritual and divine obligations and follow our masterfully designed complimentary natures and bring about the outcome of order that we, as physical and spiritual beings, were originally fashioned to bring into existence.

If we should have order and fulfillment, as Don Juans, in our lives we would be more successful in reaching our goals, if we have underlying standards and principles to guide us by.

Are you up to the task?

Peace!

P.S, Principles and standards are not rules that must be adhered to, but they are only goals that we should aspire to reach - nothing less, nothing more!

!

Last edited: