Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bootcamp Recruiting, Summer 2005

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is to recruit people for the Don Juan Bootcamp to start this Friday, June 17, 2005. The bootcamp literature can be found here.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/djbc.pdf

If you are joining this session of the bootcamp, reply saying that you are 'in' and provide an AIM screenname. If you do not have an AIM screenname, get one. It's free.

You can contact me at BrotherAaron212 on AIM. Your first message should reference "Don Juan Bootcamp," as I get a lot of AIM spam. Again, the first week of bootcamp starts this Friday, with all the reading to be completed by Thursday night.

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started on monday but I can restart on friday since i was planning on making the most progress over the weekend anyway. I'll aim you later today.

This is also a bump.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in

dice7713, whatre the advantages of doing it in a group? how are we going to share our results?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bootcamp done in a group provides encouragement for each person to follow through until the end. We will start an official "Boot Camp Journal" thread, where we can post our field reports and provide tips and constructive criticism to the people involved. We will use instant messanging (and, ideally, a chat room) so that we can discuss our successes, failures, concerns and epiphanies.

It's gonna be fun, challenging, and a way to pass the time. We will make new friends, and pull some fine ladies.

The whole point of actually doing a bootcamp, in case anybody has their doubts, is that you cannot learn anything without doing something. Reading the DJ Bible is just an excercise in futility if you do not go out and learn by trial and error.

Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do this when its a group of people but this friday, can we put it off a week so that everyone can prepare for it, Id like to reread a bunch of stuff before I start and two days I dont think is going to cover. If not I still want in, I just need to reschedule some of my busy life real quick.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i second that request to move it back a week, although im still in either way

crazygecko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also in! and I also would like this to be postponed for one week if at all possible.

my aim is 'sharingnloving'. signed up especially for this. hoping for some pressure. been trying to make eye contacts, but i do slack alot doing it solo.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
You bet your ass! Count me in

aim is "theshanksterone".

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll hop on here for ****s and giggles:

projekt7dsm

Tukzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bootcamp

I'm in. I started this about 3 weeks ago and am just finishing week 2, but I can go into holding pattern until I'm in synch with everybody else.

AIM name is Tukzulu.

TZ

Movin on up

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no PREPARE? Come on guys, there is no need to "prepare" to say hello to 50 people in one week, make eye contact and all that :) just DO IT. Lets go out, have a good time. The first 2 weeks ARE preparation for the real thing. Hell I Vote to start THIS friday.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, we will officially start one week from Friday, on June 24. I actually wholeheartedly agree, because I'm going to a family reunion Sunday - Wednesday.

We'll start a field report thread next week before the bootcamp begins where we will post our field reports and responses.

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it too late? cuz i really want to do the bootcamp and i really wouldn't mind getting into one with you guys

if you need to contact me guys you can reach me on

msn at: mharri33@hotmail.com

or sometimes i go on

AIM: MxMxstr

hope to be a part and can't wait to get started! we're all in this to win :D

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah

I'm in.

aim: jackpowent

godspeed.

Tukzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote for starting tomorrow, June 17. Doing EC and saying hi is easly. There's no real preparation needed for that and guys can do that in one weekend.