Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does the dating pool get smaller as you get older?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that the dating pool gets smaller, its just that women past their late 20s are less and less attractive therefore its as they didnt even exist.

Also women below their 30s do not date guys in their 40s unless such guy is a top 10%...and probably she is not even a top tier in her age group.

Just like women should accept that past their mid 30s they are mostly invisible to men, men also have to accept the fact that good trades happen early and those who arrive late only find left overs.

Well of course unless covid19 turns our society into an unstable unsafe economies with no welfare...in that case better be strong and wealthy than young.
I agree with this. A common misconception is that every guy's SMV goes up as they get older. This is false. some guys get better with age, some don't. A 22 year old chick won't date a 40 year old unless he's attractive, rich, and good in bed.

I think this is why both men and women try to lock it down by 30. The dating pool gets worse after 30, and everyone knows it. No one wants damaged goods or leftovers. Guys also want someone fertile.

There is this show called "Love is Blind" on netflix. One of the women, Jessica, was clearly past her prime at 34 years old and was aging pretty bad. She was incredibly picky/bishy, and literally everyone on social media was bashing her. If she were a 24 year old with the same personality, she would probably have her pick of guys. By the end of the show, she was still single. Go figure.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never get egotistical men to accept that. I have clients in their 70s dating 25 years olds because their ego won't let them admit they are being taken for a ride and they believe they are entitled to young and hot still haha. I see some of that in myself too.
Throwing money around

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women will date older men, therefore I would say it peaks around 35-40, then gradually tapers afterwards.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. A common misconception is that every guy's SMV goes up as they get older. This is false. some guys get better with age, some don't. A 22 year old chick won't date a 40 year old unless he's attractive, rich, and good in bed.

I think this is why both men and women try to lock it down by 30. The dating pool gets worse after 30, and everyone knows it. No one wants damaged goods or leftovers. Guys also want someone fertile.

There is this show called "Love is Blind" on netflix. One of the women, Jessica, was clearly past her prime at 34 years old and was aging pretty bad. She was incredibly picky/bishy, and literally everyone on social media was bashing her. If she were a 24 year old with the same personality, she would probably have her pick of guys. By the end of the show, she was still single. Go figure.
The guys on that show were pathetic...