Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Size Matter?

Does size matter?

• Yes I like them big big big

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes But you have to be at least average

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Yes but small is good

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No (its what's on the inside that counts)

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all since this is my first post please be gentle. But I was just wondering does size matter? What I mean is does the number of available chicks in your school, or in your town matter? Does it matter how tall you are? (Because I’ve heard of studies that showed that women would go with a tall ax-murderer than a very eligible but nonetheless short bachelor)And of course the Johnson Nixon debate. (Meaning both are liars but one is a really big ****) :D I’ve been told mostly that if you’re small you’re not going to get laid, and I read an article on the net from a supposedly accredited source and it said no, you can’t change your size and that you just have to learn to like it. Or get weird condoms or something. I don't want adverts. I just want the truth. If any girls want to chime in on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Desert_dweller5

PS please keep the size jokes to a minimum and ego centric comments like how big you are out of this please. Thanks again

Reaction score
UMM. you're post was basically fvcking pointless. BUT WHY DED? well because we have no answer to that,(straight males anyways) because we are not the ones to decide if you're gonna get laid or not. Every chick has her own preferences. But I read somewhere that chicks like the small ones for "backyard pleasures"

I know a great excercise(not jacking off) that boosts your sexual powers and can actually increase your size if you do it regularly but i'm not telling you unless you email me or IM on AOL:BlueDawg213 *same goes for any other curious fvucks*

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter? You can't control how big you are. Why bother worrying about it? It's not like a chick is going to say "well, I was going to have sex with you, but your wang was so small I decided not to." If she does, she's probably not worth going with anyway.

Besides, your size doesn't make a huge difference on how well you can please a woman, unless you're in the 2-3 inch range. Oral/hands can always make up for it.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post was confusing...basically because of the poll's labels.

You're asking us:

- does the number of available chicks matter

- does it matter how tall you are

- ***weird comdoms***?

penis size? Why didn't you fúcking say so...

yes, you can probably add another inch or two with the famous "jelqing" technique. But tbh it sounds too boring sitting there pulling my knob for 30 mins a day while not getting any pleasure from it.

I say, since the average is 5", if you are above that...it's FINE

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Nigel Powers said: "It's not the size of it, it's how you USE it!" :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, in your case ,desert_dweller5, size matters....:rolleyes:

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
PLease no petty insults

As I said in my original post, please no insults or degrading comments or egocentric comments thanks OXIDE!

Desert_dweller5

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's not about the size of the stick... it's all about finding the sweet spot."

Sportscenter

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, i didnt mean to offend you, sorry if i did. I just thought it is quite stupid when such a common and overused question comes up. but since you are probably a teen worrying about it so much, ill give you some info.

Average Penis- 5"5 inches. The most sensitive part of a women's vigina is located to the entrance, so you dont need a "log" to get her excited. make sure you move at different speeds and different angles. Size of a foot doesnt really matter, but generally if you are big, your feet are big and your penis is proportionally big as well.

Oh, i am around 6"5-7 inches. In case you wanted to compare.