Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she or Doesn't she?

ZNRA

Reaction score
Hey,

this is my first message up here. basically, last year I had a hot chick in a seminar at college. I liked her but didn't talk to her or give her much impression I liked her because I had a wifey at the time. Little things I noticed about her around me was walking right close to me when we left seminars, then this one time randomly laughing out loud when my phone rang in class and my initial reaction was "****!".
So anyway, a year passes without me seeing her... before then though, I found her profile on an internet site and took a peek at it. Then this website had this new option to see who's been visiting each others profiles, so I checked out who visited mine and she was on the list. But this may have been because she saw me on hers, who knows?

I saw her the first time out just before christmas and she was in the hall, laughing with a friend of hers, I saw her and she saw me, and when she did she looked shocked and turned away real quick. Then I saw her again a few times and even though I was initiating eye contact she wouldn't look me in the eye. However, last time I was out, I got talking to this chick who models for a big agency, and when I looked around Im sure she was looking right at us. Apparently she's available but unobtainable, and Im told she says shes very selective. Yet I cant figure out how to approach her or if she even likes me or if she does and is playing tricks with me... a little advice here please?

Thanks!

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
One way to find out.

No one here can tell you if she likes you or not. You are going to hve to take the leap.

Next time you see her walk straight up to her and say- with a big confident smile...

"How you doin'" Joey Tribiany style

ZNRA

Reaction score
Cheers man, thats the reaction I tend to get from everyone haha.. hmm, alright so lets say this girl's like traditional... would it be too bold to just walk up to her and ask her if she wants to chill straight away, or just get talking to her when I see her from time to time like a friend said?

Like I say, she's meant to be hot s*it so I reckon she'd be used to guys just walking up and asking her out... I need an angle... but what?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, all this analysis is driving me crazy. He says.. She says.. It's all useless jibberish. Go up to this girl the next time you see her, talk about a bunch of bullsh*t like how class is and stuff, then at the end of the conversation say "why don't you write your number down and we'll do something sometime". Call her up 4 days later and set-up a date to go out for drinks.