Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does living in colder places become harder as we get older?

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend in his 40s tells me that as he gets older it becomes harder and harder to live in a cold state. Does living in the cold bother any of you?

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 39 living in south central Ontario and I dislike the cold more and more every year

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find my cold tolerance decreasing as I age (in fact it seems like it's increasing) but psychologically I am starting to hate living in a cold climate. The past week it's been rainy and in the low 40s or high 30s and it's been like this or worse since late October. ****ing miserable. I'll be moving down south soon.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Travel memoir21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was stationed in Montana in The Air Force......

and man, I can't possibly imagine living my life there. Even in the cold, the people there got by with out door activities such as ice fishing, hunting and snowboarding etc.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrinks your wang as well. Bad for Game.

Women tend to eat more in cold places too to gain winter blubber to protect from frost bite.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Orbit,
Though I live in an equable climate have to agree with Mike that extremes in hot weather knock you about more....Being riddled with Arthritis I must also agree with Forcerecon that the extremes of cold really create issues in the joints,but at least you can rug up,and have increased energy levels although this may be related to greater ease in sleeping.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend in his 40s tells me that as he gets older it becomes harder and harder to live in a cold state. Does living in the cold bother any of you?
One of my buddies has depression. Not I'm sad. Just seasonal depression. He's in London. It's cold and wet. He's originally from the islands. I suspect it's environmental. Furthermore it's fat as ****kkk after 23 for modern women.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the North East and from January until April I hate life. Seriously... every year gets worse... some people love the winter but my feet and hands go numb... my body wants to put fat on... my tan fades.... my skin gets dry and itchy... it’s miserable. My car always looks like sh7t from the road treatments... it’s usually so cold car washes are not even open.... Everyone gets sick... no one wants to go out and socialize. It’s just miserable.... I have become a much better person because I believe hell is eternity living the month of February on repeat forever !