Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to see what others have to say.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m leaning waaaaaaaay more toward “no”. Although it’s not what I want to believe. So tell me wants tour opinion in terms of percentages.

I’d say 95% no and 5% yes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce laws made it very unlikely, social media and mainstream media made it almost impossible.

Keep in mind that the bonding process is strongly connected to the amount of previous sex partners especially for women.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To a point. The whole point of men and women is reproduction, but the pair bonding stops there. Cultures for thousands of years have separated the raising of boys and girls. The men raised their sons, the mother raised her daughters. Past anything like that, it’s a pipe dream. It doesn’t even exist. Marriage is an artificial concept created by the world’s religions. It’s not even real, and it isn’t even natural to humans’ biology. The closest you’re gonna get is a lifelong baby momma that’s fun to hang out with and spend time with, but I’d always be willing to punch out if she doesn’t fit my life anymore, and it’d never be a marriage. Once she has that piece of paper, it’s game f*ckin over.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here will probably lean more towards no. I know couples that are still together from high school, so that's a little over 10 years. Personally I think its definitely possible, but it comes down to individual risk profile. If two people that are super risk averse meet and really like each other they'll stay together because they probably see it as a safer bet then going alone. They're content working for someone their whole life and basically compromising in everything. People that like taking risks will be more hesitant about locking something in or otherwise staying with someone for life because they can't stand to not explore the unknown and see if they're capable of better. The same rings true in all aspects of their life. They tend to hold jobs for shorter amounts of time, contemplate entrepreneurship, have shorter relationships, and can be more rebellious to authority in general.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
After about five cvcks and a few party handjobs and couple of parking lot Bj’s?

No I don’t. The majority, after they learn the ropes, are done.
This is why it is so important to go younger with women. 18 or 19 for a wife might be ok. In some instances maybe up to 23 or thereabouts could bring about a harmonious outcome.

But overall? No. If she serves any other purpose for you beyond giving you children and taking care of you, you are in dream land and are still holding onto the fantasy. A woman not in contact with her femininity with you is a death nail to your coffin.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I believe its possible if two people put God first and follow in how a marriage really should be from a biblical aspect because they will be blessed and have a good outcome hopefully. Or if two people are very compatible and want the same things. Even then NOTHING is certain and good people make mistakes and people change and love changes.

I believe it can happen but i believe it is very rare and precious

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think it’s possible for a couple to go thru the motions and be married till death do them part. Go thru the motions is the key word because even if they do it successfully, it’s extremely unlikely that one or both parties won’t cheat or at least think about cheating. Especially the woman. In other words, She is most likely only going thru the motions playing the “good wife” role because she thinks she has to, not because she genuinely wants to. You would be surprised at the number of women long into their 30s and 40s that still think they have to impress their parents and not disappoint the family. But deep down that animal urge to ride the carousel is there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s possible for a couple to go thru the motions and be married till death do them part. Go thru the motions is the key word because even if they do it successfully, it’s extremely unlikely that one or both parties won’t cheat or at least think about cheating. Especially the woman. In other words, She is most likely only going thru the motions playing the “good wife” role because she thinks she has to, not because she genuinely wants to. You would be surprised at the number of women long into their 30s and 40s that still think they have to impress their parents and not disappoint the family. But deep down that animal urge to ride the carousel is there.
She should get good enuf dyck at home that she dont need others.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What’s interesting is in most cases she doesn’t want to disappoint her father. The mother is genuinely complicit because she knows women.

Mothers will actually cover for their daughters when they bounce.
She will even hindsight- justify for her to get her over the hump.
She cheats then divorces and jumps on the carousel, the mother will backtrack and say something like “I didn’t think he was right for you from the beginning. And look, now he’s controlling you (trying to prevent her from exploring other men and eventually bouncing). This is all based on the daughter expressing that her biological imperatives are being squelched.

Hindsight-justify.

Feminine Imperative. Which is why I Never take seriously a woman’s post on here. It’s almost too easy to see the feminine imperative cloaked within it. Weak men start to become “reasonable” when they read it.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, here’s the way it is. Women are designed to acquire the best genetics. She jumps onto the carousel after cementing a cuck to keep her needs met and solidify her survival. That’s it. That’s the only reason the cuck exists in her life. She is incapable of this mythical quality of love. It doesn’t exist anywhere in nature. The second a man fails her tests it’s all about exploiting him for her solipsistic biology and survival.

Women are a breeding machine. They exist to produce children and support a man in his endeavors. That is her purpose in this world. It’s that simple. If you’re looking for pair bonding you need to be observant of the realities of this. Don’t expect some magical feeing or treatment from her, because you aren’t going to get it. She is in your sphere of influence because her destiny is children and support. That’s the only reason. There’s nothing else a man will get from this, and if he slips up she’ll drag him into the depths, because that’s what her biology demands. A man is defiant, apart. Our Y chromosomes, on a genetic level, are unique to each individual man. We were never supposed to be attached to anything, down to the cellular level.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People here will probably lean more towards no. I know couples that are still together from high school, so that's a little over 10 years. Personally I think its definitely possible, but it comes down to individual risk profile. If two people that are super risk averse meet and really like each other they'll stay together because they probably see it as a safer bet then going alone. They're content working for someone their whole life and basically compromising in everything. People that like taking risks will be more hesitant about locking something in or otherwise staying with someone for life because they can't stand to not explore the unknown and see if they're capable of better. The same rings true in all aspects of their life. They tend to hold jobs for shorter amounts of time, contemplate entrepreneurship, have shorter relationships, and can be more rebellious to authority in general.
It’s funny u say that cuz I’m a BIG risk taker. Not good at holding a job at all. Entrepreneur all the way. Yet I like the idea of pair bonding for life. I prefer that. The continuity of narrative, etc.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s funny u say that cuz I’m a BIG risk taker. Not good at holding a job at all. Entrepreneur all the way. Yet I like the idea of pair bonding for life. I prefer that. The continuity of narrative, etc.
The younger she is the more possibility of success. Within the law of course.
Her mind is still reasonably intact at a younger age.

Past a certain point she is useless as a mate. She has ruined herself mentally and spiritually.

Your question gives no indicator of age. If you attached an age to it, people could give you a reasonable percentage.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Depends. My ex didn’t give a shyt about money and I had none when we met. I became something while we were together.
Actually she sensed potential. You talked about your plans etc etc.