Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else find Friday nights draining?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are still countless numbers of women out there that are still childless well into their 30s with no real prospects of this changing.
30+ childless women can be somewhat difficult to find in the wild. They are all over swipe apps. Finding them in bars and non-bar venues can be more difficult. Even when you think about Friday or Saturday at the bars.

In all the the "last call" pregnancy couples from my social circle, the couples formed before the woman's 30th birthday.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is data from the UK. Not sure if applicable in the USA, but can safely assume that childlessness at age 30 is increasing in the USA.

If you were to examine 30-35 year old childless women in the USA, most would likely be off the market. Most would be in a relationship or married. Those women are not looking for new penis. Those women wouldn't be fielding approaches in any sort of meaningful way. The married ones probably won't be approached due to the presence of the wedding ring. The unmarried but attached ones won't take conversations beyond 30-60 seconds. They might not even reveal to the approacher that they are in a relationship. They'll be looking to escape the conversation if they even get approached OR they will use body language to actively discourage even being approached in the first place.

When you're one guy in one place at a time, the likelihood of running into a 30-35 year old childless woman who isn't attached and is open to finding new penis is rather unlikely.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun to go out now and again, but unless you're with friends, it can be something boring cause as someone already said, no one socializes at all despite it suppose to be a social place.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not just you. When I was living with my friends, we agreed to never go out on friday nights because they never ended well for us at all.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out on Sundays to places where it will be less crowded.

The less crowded and chill the better. Nothing like being at a coffee shop or diner knowing your one of the few there.

Get a motor scooter or bicycle and cruise to get some sunshine. It’s summer after all, enjoy it while you can.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not just you. When I was living with my friends, we agreed to never go out on friday nights because they never ended well for us at all.
Same here man. Unfortunately here in Miami, one of the best bars for game is full on Fridays but relatively dead on Saturdays.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably feels draining because you go out without really wanting to go out.The number one reason everyone should have for going out is to have a good time, and it goes without saying that that’s impossible if you don’t want to go out in the first place.

There are too many people going out on Fridays and Saturdays simply to fulfill the vague social expectation that you should be out on those nights,which is an erroneous way of thinking.

You go out because you want to have fun, and if you don’t want to go out,well then don’t go out.Don’t force life to happen.Stay in for the night.There’s nothing wrong with that.

The other week I went out on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday,but I’ve stayed in this weekend. I just didn’t feel like it,I still feel partied out from last week.

If you only go out when you want to,with the first priority being a good time,then it’ll never be a wasted night. It’s wise to adopt the same mindset when it comes to dates.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably feels draining because you go out without really wanting to go out.The number one reason everyone should have for going out is to have a good time, and it goes without saying that that’s impossible if you don’t want to go out in the first place.

There are too many people going out on Fridays and Saturdays simply to fulfill the vague social expectation that you should be out on those nights,which is an erroneous way of thinking.

You go out because you want to have fun, and if you don’t want to go out,well then don’t go out.Don’t force life to happen.Stay in for the night.There’s nothing wrong with that.

The other week I went out on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday,but I’ve stayed in this weekend. I just didn’t feel like it,I still feel partied out from last week.

If you only go out when you want to,with the first priority being a good time,then it’ll never be a wasted night. It’s wise to adopt the same mindset when it comes to dates.
This so much lol. You can easily tell the people that are out because they generally want to have fun and the others that are just out because of peer pressure or NPC programming lol.

MtmVaott

Don Juan
Reaction score
This so much lol. You can easily tell the people that are out because they generally want to have fun and the others that are just out because of peer pressure or NPC programming lol.
This confuses me so much...I start to realize this "need" for going out and "connect" is more an unhealthy obsession. This "connecting" is just not right. It's boring af and it drains me. I much prefer being alone and I start to realize that this is healthier for a man than turning his p€nis inside out and spend a night out pretending to be a woman; just sitting around, talking, but doing nothing.
Sometimes I want to party, but that's more if I have big excessive energy or if I'm excited about a specific band or the party itself

MtmVaott

Don Juan
Reaction score
This confuses me so much...I start to realize this "need" for going out and "connect" is more an unhealthy obsession. This "connecting" is just not right. It's boring af and it drains me. I much prefer being alone and I start to realize that this is healthier for a man than turning his p€nis inside out and spend a night out pretending to be a woman; just sitting around, talking, but doing nothing.
Sometimes I want to party, but that's more if I have big excessive energy or if I'm excited about a specific band or the party itself
I think enery level is key here.
If you want to go up into the high mountains, you need to bring oxygen with you. The higher you get, the more you need to rely on the brought oxygen. If your oxygen is depleted and you are still up there, you will suffer health damage. If you can't make it back in time, you'll die.
It's the same for going from men's world into the feminized world of both sexes. Oxygen is energy, health damage is unhappiness and depression, and death is suicide.

I never came home from a party feeling more energized, joyful yes, but not energized.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fridays were good, I worked in the city so it was
easier to stay out and use Saturday to recover, or sometimes go out both days.

If you fee drained on Friday get a better job/diet/exercise routine/drink more water.

I can’t lie, being drained on a Friday is a big you problem and this thread is draining.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't use draining as the word to describe it. Eventually, I realized how little I enjoyed going out on Friday and Saturday nights and the reasons behind it.

Friday and Saturday nights at bars/nightclubs are typically shiitshows. Every John Paycheck Beta Male goes out to the bars/nightclubs on Friday/Saturday night because he thinks those nights are the most crowded and he has the best odds of making something happen those nights. Also, he thinks selfishly and thinks that because he's not working the next day, he can rage all night and suffer no consequences. The women who go out on Friday and Saturday night are not interested in fielding John Paycheck's approaches so they're in a bad mood over it. Their defenses go WAY UP. Biatch shield mode activated. Some women might be looking to get laid or find future dates on a Friday or Saturday night. However, a lot of women are now looking to attention whorre and get validation at the bars. In the last 10-15 years, that's been compounded by the desire to get sexy pictures for social media, especially now Instagram (but initially Facebook).

At 2 AM (closing time) in most US cities on Sat/Sun mornings, most men are going home intoxicated, empty handed, and pisssed off that they aren't getting their penises wet that night. Women are going home feeling validated, having enjoyed Girls Night Out with their friends, and psyched up that their Instagram accounts have some awesome pics.

Most men have some choices in dealing with this. These choices can even work in conjunction with each other.

There is 1 main solution within the bar scene for the Friday/Saturday night problem with 3 sub-solutions.
  • Focus on doing approaches at off peak times.
    • The best choice within this are weeknight happy hours. These typically occur between 5-8 PM on Monday-Fridays. If you do approaching during happy hours, you can do the approaches, get numbers, and set up future dates. You might occasionally be able to get a same night lay from this, but the odds are against a same night lay from happy hour. The vibe simply isn't there in most cases. Unlike late nights where phone numbers are extremely flaky, phone numbers obtained here have a better chance of being meaningful. I recommend setting the date in person before collecting the number. That's what I typically do and then only use the number as a reminder of the details.
    • You can go out late at night Sunday-Thursday nights. A woman out at a bar at 11 PM on a Tuesday night is more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 11 PM on a Friday night. If a metro area is large enough, there are enough people out on the non-Friday/Saturday nights. Find the venues that draw in decent crowds on off nights. This is probably a better play for getting the same night lay than finding a dating option. In the 1990s-until 2006/2007 or so, you could get a number from a late night at a bar and you had a decent chance of it turning into a date if the conversation was long enough and you demonstrated enough value. Since roughly 2012, the value threshold for getting phone numbers to convert to dates at bars has increased. Phone numbers obtained at bars without sex have very little value. Much higher flaking chance now than in 2007.
    • Weekend afternoons are also an option, but be careful with this one.
      • On weekend afternoons in the Fall, a lot of bars become centered around college and pro football games. It's not going to be easy to do game with a bunch of drunken beta male sports fans around yelling at big plays. You don't want to deal with this.
      • Patio bars outdoors are good for this style of game, mostly in the Spring and Summer months and when the temperature ranges between 65-89 Fahrenheit. After 90 Farenheit, it starts to get too hot for this style of game.
        • Additionally, another problem with this is that many patio bars feature long tables. Long tables are better for pre-existing social groups than for creating new connections between unknown people. New connections between unknown people are most easily created in venues with few tables and people that are mostly standing.
The second solution to the problem is non-bar approaching. This is the path that I've done much more frequently in the past 10 years.

Non-bar approaching can be done any time on the weekends and can be done after 4:30 PM - 5 PM on weekdays. There are even some options for non-bar approaching during typical Mon-Fri working hours.

It's much easier to do non-bar approaching without a wing than any bar style approaching. I've done bar approaching without a wing and it isn't that big of a deal, but I recommend doing it with a wing. I've never had a good wing. Most wings won't be willing to do the non-Friday/Saturday bar options I listed either. I've been mostly doing non-bar approaching in parks, on paths, in malls, in the grocery store, and in fitness classes over the years. Isolation is built in to a lot of these venues so no wing is necessary. Women are rarely out at bars alone so the isolation factor is more challenging. This has been the biggest reason I've chosen non-bar approaching (aka daygame).
this is spot on, and one reason why I made my post. If you can get a job where you can go out on weeknights, you will do a lot better than weekend warriors. Having said that, its not the healthiest lifestyle.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I just don't go out on weekend evenings unless there is something going on that I really want to do. Right now, post Covid shutdown, people are going out like they have been in a cage. It's just too much... everything is packed, and just about any place you go... the placed are grossly understaffed, and what staff is there are untrained and to be honest are just terrible and customer service is horrible.... everyone is drinking too much.

I spend Friday nights at home and relax from a long work week... I'm too old to be going out an party like I did in my 20s to early 40s. I try to make day dates on Saturday and Sunday, if I'm up past 10pm the next day I feel like garbage. You young guys will not understand this until you hit your 50s.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I just don't go out on weekend evenings unless there is something going on that I really want to do. Right now, post Covid shutdown, people are going out like they have been in a cage. It's just too much... everything is packed, and just about any place you go... the placed are grossly understaffed, and what staff is there are untrained and to be honest are just terrible and customer service is horrible.... everyone is drinking too much.

I spend Friday nights at home and relax from a long work week... I'm too old to be going out an party like I did in my 20s to early 40s. I try to make day dates on Saturday and Sunday, if I'm up past 10pm the next day I feel like garbage. You young guys will not understand this until you hit your 50s.
god this so much

Thewolfquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what it is but I have always found Friday nights to be super draining when going out. When I go out on Fridays after a long week at work, I feel tired and odd. Somehow, on Saturdays, I do not feel this way at all and feel like I can do nightgame a whole lot better. Then again, like @LARaiders85 I have been in a toxic work environment for a while so Friday feels like shedding skin for me. I feel like I am at 60% of my real potential.

Anyone else? Anyone have a different opinion?
Take a post work nap?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a big problem, same in a night club environment. Many would rather not be there / are hoping a woman notices them and swoops in. They stand around and with each passing moment become more and more dejected when nothing happens. It does work against them - women pay attention to this kind of stuff - is the guy looking like he has fun, is walking around with his shoulders back head held high or is slumped over looking defeated. All this effects a man's approachability. You have to be of the attitude that you don't give a sh*t either way.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always been of the opinion if you have energy to go out late on Friday you didn’t work that hard during the week. My two cents.

I never scheduled dates on Fridays. Rarely ever went out. In NYC we had day parties on Saturday & Sunday’s. Usually 3-10 pm. Much better vibe.