Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading that Mira Sorvino Robbing the Crib article or whatever and he tells some dude who is upset because his G/F broke up with him when she found out how old he really was something that just made me cringe. The good doctor's answer was something along the lines of, "Well, this is simple, when she first asked you your age you should have said you were one-hundred and six and smiled suavely at her." Am I the only one who wouldn't be caught dead doing this? (I hate to use words like "gay" or "faggot", but it just feels necessary here!!) THAT IS THE GAYEST (meaning lame) THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!
With lines like this, a lot depends on your personality. If this is something you are uncomfortable saying, you probably shouldn't say it. Maybe it works for him, maybe it's congruent with his style and personality. Maybe you could find a different approach to accomplish the same thing if possible - find a joke about it that suggests the topic is not that serious and that you see age differences as non threatening and a light topic.

On the other hand, it's quite possible that if he had used this line it wouldn't have made any difference at all. Maybe she just thought he was too old for her. Sometimes you can't solve all problems with a pickup line, or a pickup tactic.