Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you visualize success with women?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of an offbeat question but I wanted to get your opinions.

You've probably heard of this concept at least once. If you visualize yourself doing something with success, you have a better shot at succeeding.

For instance, if you've ever been coached on shooting free throws, even if it's by your dad, you may remember being told to imagine sinking the shot as you breathe and go through the motion.

Or if you have a big presentation, besides rehearsing, you imagine yourself knocking it out of the park. That sort of thing.

Have you used this before dates, approaches, etc? I don't mean fantasizing, although I guess that plays into it. If you have plans with a woman, have you visualized the encounter - you being a pimp, her being enthralled and inviting, you making the move, etc.?

Or is that too far down a rabbit hole, i.e., too close to pointless fantasy (not to mention possibly feeling scripted)?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You've probably heard of this concept at least once. If you visualize yourself doing something with success, you have a better shot at succeeding.

For instance, if you've ever been coached on shooting free throws, even if it's by your dad, you may remember being told to imagine sinking the shot as you breathe and go through the motion.

Or if you have a big presentation, besides rehearsing, you imagine yourself knocking it out of the park. That sort of thing.

Have you used this before dates, approaches, etc? I don't mean fantasizing, although I guess that plays into it. If you have plans with a woman, have you visualized the encounter - you being a pimp, her being enthralled and inviting, you making the move, etc.?

Or is that too far down a rabbit hole, i.e., too close to pointless fantasy (not to mention possibly feeling scripted)?
Yes, its a professionnal secret too ;)

Most of the succesful people, May it be in Sport or in Sales (dating is sell, selling yourself to a date)...

Visualisation help you prépare your mind to the different outcomes/scenarios that might happen, also the brain to focus on the outcome (success).

I visualize as much as i can, in all aspects, : dancing, gym, date, sales, networking etc.

Always be positive in it, you'll create an aura of confidence

R

Ranger

I understand the concept. I use the Olympic technique from “With winning in mind” for traditional archery.
I’m also interested if anyone does this with approaches.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my brother says visualize at the gym. Says he does a mental workout in his head.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a man visualise success to psych himself into a state of confidence with women - that would come off as fake when challenged or put to the test (either by women or other men).

You'll need to emanate a powerful presence - it means other people experiences either a positive or negative emotion when u r enter their space.

Create that presence and women will notice you.

No women can truly resist the allure of power that emanates from a powerful man.

You won't need PUA tricks, you won't need to look pretty....there's no need for any games.

That is how you create ur sphere of influence, enlarge it and you'll get women inviting you out, wanting to know you, wanting you...all of you for herself.

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I day dream a lot, so yes, usually I do visualize for success. I believe, that it does more good than bad. Completely agree to Von point about, how it prepares your mind for different outcomes.

Example. This Sunday I have a date, with my girl. We are going to the zoo, and in the evening she is coming over, to stay the night. I have requested her, to take 2 pairs of panties with her, and learn some sexy strip tease moves. In my mind I have gone trough the whole date. How she will dance for me, and how I will take to bedroom afterwards, tie her up, tease/punish her and fu1ck her silly. I know even the knots and the position she will be tied. The result is, that date will go very smooth, and there wont be parts, where we are just standing around with nothing to do.

Girls always compliment me, on how I take the lead and have planned out everything. Then they become very submissive. All thanks to visualization. It takes care about the practical aspects of the date and also boosts my confidence for the night.