Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the mating game will get even more nasty & brutish for men when the robot economy takes off?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/work-is-at-the-core-of-a-mans-identity
So what is the link between men, work, and their psychological well-being? That work is at the core of their identity.

In the past, we celebrated this. But over the past 40 years, the country has demoted men from respected providers and protectors of the family to being superfluous to women and to society. Anti-male propaganda abounds in Hollywood, in the media and in our universities. Commercials make dads look like buffoons. Did we honestly think this message would do no harm?
For men, their ability to provide for their families is how they gain a sense of purpose. Thus, a man who is stripped of his ability to earn — if he doesn’t make enough money to keep a family afloat, or if his wife makes more money than he does, or if his wife spends more than he’s able to earn — he doesn’t feel like a man at all.

He becomes rudderless. He feels useless.
my opinion: How is the sexual dynamic supposed to hold when the robots are doing all the work? At least now, the Beta Male has a theoretical ticket to poontang by bringing home the bacon. What is the Beta Male supposed to do when he the bacon arrives without needing him to work for it?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1tty thread. Forget about these doomsday news reports: work on yourself.

btw, this type of story belongs in "Anything Else":
"Sports, the weather, what's happening in the news... or anything else. Talk about it here."

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, dumb dumbs will pass away and only creative, intelligent males will survive....

One can only hope.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A well paid job was an asset when the government didnt create useless job to employ women nor used welfare to sustain them despite their low production.

Today looks and status overwhelm money unless the amout of money is high enough to get you status, a guy scoring 2000 euros montly in the early 00s had an asset, nowadays an average guy scoring that amount can only long for being a provider for a post wall spinster.

Currently a well paid job within normal duties does not give you an edge as before.

Robot economy will probably push more men to simply say **** it an live as eternal teenagers.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about resources, if the planet can support more human then it will. If push came to shove we would start colonizing other planets. Trust me sex is a high motivator and im sure if men could not have access to women there would be riots in the streets or break though in science like never before.

Same with women I know here alot of guys are coming from a negative space, but if women where told they cant reproduce, because they don't have good genes or whatever things would get crazy. We are all born to reproduce to keep up the human race, if some construct was in our way inhibiting that im sure we would find a way.