Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the London Bridge terrorist qualifies as an ethniccel?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No one can perform miracles without the will of God. If Jesus and Moses were alive right now, they’d tell you first hand.

Just gotta correct you here.
Wrong.

It's actually no one can perform miracles without faith in the one true God.

Just gotta correct you there, I'm sure you'll agree.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

I delayed giving out my narratives as I wanted to make it more digestible for ur sake.

Of which I decided to once again use the Quran itself and point out certain things that many Muslims cannot answer nor even able to withhold their anger.

Even when it's directly from the Quran.

This would then tremendously help you to understand what I initially intended when I said Muslims then were successful BUT not now and its to do with the religion itself or more correctly the powers behind the religion.

You're a smart young man, I trust you'll be able to figure out my meaning either after this or perhaps in the not too distant future.

However if I were to do that, it would give plenty of ammunition to some of the nutjubs here to lambast and perhaps even degrade Muslims members here, which would be counter productive to the purpose of this site.

To me, ALL members here despite their creed are man 1st and foremost, the purpose of me being here is to facilitate ALL types of men to surpass their limits, I do so by pushing their mental limits, oftentimes by challenging them.

As such I've decided that I won't be posting my narratives, it will be harmful if others uses it either in real life or through the Internet.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

I delayed giving out my narratives as I wanted to make it more digestible for ur sake.

Of which I decided to once again use the Quran itself and point out certain things that many Muslims cannot answer nor even able to withhold their anger.

Even when it's directly from the Quran.

This would then tremendously help you to understand what I initially intended when I said Muslims then were successful BUT not now and its to do with the religion itself or more correctly the powers behind the religion.

You're a smart young man, I trust you'll be able to figure out my meaning either after this or perhaps in the not too distant future.

However if I were to do that, it would give plenty of ammunition to some of the nutjubs here to lambast and perhaps even degrade Muslims members here, which would be counter productive to the purpose of this site.

To me, ALL members here despite their creed are man 1st and foremost, the purpose of me being here is to facilitate ALL types of men to surpass their limits, I do so by pushing their mental limits, oftentimes by challenging them.

As such I've decided that I won't be posting my narratives, it will be harmful if others uses it either in real life or through the Internet.
Alright that’s fine, I’ll respect that. Just PM me your response then.