Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that women come out the woodwork for men that are "well endowed"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/02/large-penis-pain-vagina-sex-advice.html
My boyfriend is, uh, huge. Long and thick as my wrist.
my opinion: I think that within a circle of gals, if the gal some well-endowed man is pumping breaks off with him, she will tell her friends about him, and at least a few of them will ask for his phone number, etc. Such a man, presumably he is decent shape, not short :mad:, etc., will have the gals come [pun not intended] to him.

For the record, I can't quite compare to a woman's wrist o_O, but a few gals have told me I have some size - although who knows if they just threw that out in the manner of a fake orgasm. :rolleyes:

Billtx49

Reaction score
my opinion: I think that within a circle of gals, if the gal some well-endowed man is pumping breaks off with him, she will tell her friends about him, and at least a few of them will ask for his phone number, etc.
Yes, female social circle chat is definitely a potential source of future lays regarding size and/or bed skills. Also reminds me of the old school trick of HS boys sticking a rolled sock in their jeans before a party… lmao

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, female social circle chat is definitely a potential source of future lays regarding size or bed skills. Also reminds me of the old school trick of HS boys sticking a rolled sock in their jeans before a party… lmao
Doubtful. Never happened to me. Trust when I say, being a bit larger and thicker than average is not always a blessing.

But, I thought putting a roll of quarters in your pocket was the old trick, not a sock?