Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think playing the market is about the most masculine activity there is aside from spreading one's seed in a harem?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for myself, I've taken about a 95% hit in my investments (3X leveraged Emerging Markets) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, but I've scrounged around some cash to get back in - perhaps a lot more with the Coronavirus stimulus unemployment for giggers - and even with the hysteresis loss in leveraged funds, because I'm getting in at an historic discount, I truly believe I will end up doubling my nest egg. :cool:

When I was at the depths of despair with my loss, I felt like I wasn't a man anymore - or at least I felt that the sense of loserdom that Incels, especially NEET ones, feel. Because I am short :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and thus cannot mack as a poor Chad - especially in the Emerging Market country where I mack - there has to be an element of FinanceMaxing in my overall game.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for myself, I've taken about a 95% hit in my investments (3X leveraged Emerging Markets) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, but I've scrounged around some cash to get back in - perhaps a lot more with the Coronavirus stimulus unemployment for giggers - and even with the hysteresis loss in leveraged funds, because I'm getting in at an historic discount, I truly believe I will end up doubling my nest egg. :cool:

When I was at the depths of despair with my loss, I felt like I wasn't a man anymore - or at least I felt that the sense of loserdom that Incels, especially NEET ones, feel. Because I am short :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and thus cannot mack as a poor Chad - especially in the Emerging Market country where I mack - there has to be an element of FinanceMaxing in my overall game.
We’re gonna test the lows before any retrace becomes a reversal to the upside. Being overly-leveraged right now is a formula for auto liquidation if you don’t get the direction right.

The FED is in uncharted territory with reducing fractional lending requirements, printing money like there is no tomorrow and being politicized.

Whole industries are being shuttered on a global scale.
Oil is in a price war.
When quarterly earnings come out, it’s gonna be ugly.

I don’t really make forecasts but the fundamentals and technical sentiment have changed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A stock I'm in for 10 years is at 296%. Should I sell? I studied the fook outta this small cap way back then when I was studying 200+ stocks a night after work. There's rumors of a buyout and it's currently at its target price.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A stock I'm in for 10 years is at 296%. Should I sell? I studied the fook outta this small cap way back then when I was studying 200+ stocks a night after work. There's rumors of a buyout and it's currently at its target price.
You've waited 10 years and now there may be a buyout - What's a little bit longer?
Is the company making money?
What's the symbol?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've waited 10 years and now there may be a buyout - What's a little bit longer?
Is the company making money?
What's the symbol?
They've beat estimates quarter after quarter after quarter and especially this last quarter reported vastly beat EPS, revenues by 50%+. So right after the earnings report beginning of December the stock Fell a good 25% from all-time highs, but as of this and last week, it's done an about face and shot straight up over 5 or so days no matter what the overall market does, breaking through to all-time highs 15% higher than the previous all-time high. I call insider trading. Of course SOMEONE knows something. No one ever gets prosecuted.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally, I notice that we tell that money and wealth is a beta game. the market is a mechanism for money.

masculine = market;
market = money;
money = beta;

does that mean that beta = masculine?

something doesn't fit. or maybe it fits perfectly.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They've beat estimates quarter after quarter after quarter and especially this last quarter reported vastly beat EPS, revenues by 50%+. So right after the earnings report beginning of December the stock Fell a good 25% from all-time highs, but as of this and last week, it's done an about face and shot straight up over 5 or so days no matter what the overall market does, breaking through to all-time highs 15% higher than the previous all-time high. I call insider trading. Of course SOMEONE knows something. No one ever gets prosecuted.
What's the symbol?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the symbol?
I'll tell you when I sell. It's up 5% in after hours, just keeps going up. I'm making what would be to most people a paltry $2000 a day on it. I'm in at almost bottom of the barrel levels. My other stock is making leaps today as well. After those selling those 2 long-time hold winners for me, I'll be left with 2 duds of stocks called AUNFF (my own decision, I bought this at its height in 2011) and SVRA (I didn't choose this one, but bought in following a so-called "expert" trader back in 2011). So having exited all long-term holding, 2 silver mining stocks, a pharmaceutical, and a tech are left. These 2 of 4 will get me my money I've lost through the years back (as if I've never invested). It's a price or tuition paid for learning (about how corrupt the stock market is). You don't know until you've got skin in the game, and I never paper-traded, just dove in head first in 2010-2011-2012, then quit after suffering severe intolerable losses (due to high-frequency trading and CHEATING - large investment houses can SEE your stop orders).

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you when I sell. It's up 5% in after hours, just keeps going up. I'm making what would be to most people a paltry $2000 a day on it. I'm in at almost bottom of the barrel levels. My other stock is making leaps today as well. After those selling those 2 long-time hold winners for me, I'll be left with 2 duds of stocks called AUNFF (my own decision, I bought this at its height in 2011) and SVRA (I didn't choose this one, but bought in following a so-called "expert" trader back in 2011). So having exited all long-term holding, 2 silver mining stocks, a pharmaceutical, and a tech are left. These 2 of 4 will get me my money I've lost through the years back (as if I've never invested). It's a price or tuition paid for learning (about how corrupt the stock market is). You don't know until you've got skin in the game, and I never paper-traded, just dove in head first in 2010-2011-2012, then quit after suffering severe intolerable losses (due to high-frequency trading and CHEATING - large investment houses can SEE your stop orders).
WTF...

You've come here to brag about your 200% profit by feigning to ask for advice, but only showed us your true colors by being disgustingly petty!

I am a retired former hedge fund trader and managing director of an investment firm so IDGAF about your precious investment!

Not sharing knowledge is a betrayal of knowledge!

FOH

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF...

You've come here to brag about your 200% profit by feigning to ask for advice, but only showed us your true colors by being disgustingly petty!

I am a retired former hedge fund trader and managing director of an investment firm so IDGAF about your precious investment!

Not sharing knowledge is a betrayal of knowledge!

FOH
sold this morning, happy? MITK been in it since 2012
MITK @ 4.989 in aug double downed MITK @ 3.43 in oct
Sold MITK @ 17.33

It's been a long ride, many dips and scares.

my reason for selling is more than just the stock itself

I sold another winner too FSM was in at 4.96 in oct 2012 sold at 7.46 today.

I fear political risk, not the stocks. Those are still great stocks. I need to see future stability in our government before I'll ever trade again. I'd made roughly 250 trades back in 2010 through 2012. Tried various different methods. Because I got most of my money back from all that trading with these trades today (long holds), I figure I was still down about $5,000, so the cost of learning trading equaled $5,000, like going to school. I never paper traded, like I said, just dove in the deep end. I'm degree'd in finance, but that helped me see more than any university could. High frequency trading, Insider trading, Large investment banks being able to see your stop orders.

I learned from experience. Devious, devious experience. I had a system toward the end, a formula for returning high-beta stocks for me to study nightly (to swing trade). MITK and FSM WERE over 2 beta stocks back then I guess due to the whippy markets back then. Now they are stable and would never show up in my formula. I did technical analysis. It was maddening going to work with a handful of risky smallcaps in your portfolio. I was always checking my phone. That alone caused me to quit after 2-3 years. I'd set alerts on my phone for when stocks hit a certain level (to buy or to sell) so my phone was constantly going on and off throughout my day while I worked in my Real job. I was young so I could juggle that, but the stress became too much.

My largest losses of $6K and $4K came from LISTENING TO OTHERS or following others (dumbas5es who had a following or clout) or the news.

When I did my own analysis I learned a lot and made the right choices. It'd be 4 hours a night of studying back then AFTER working 10-11 hours in my regular job.

I'm out though, this country's lookin shakey now. The whole world is.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got a tip In-Person from a 9-figures wealth almost-senior-citizen, from a freemason family, who's built over a dozen businesses (mainly in Malaysia but in Germany, Australia, and America too), who is a pilot, and generally has ties to the uber wealthy, lawyers out the as5, would you ACT on the tip (or stock)? even if the stock is almost at its all-time high? and during the March corona-collapse of the market, of course, fell to half its price seen today?

I delved into this stock today to check its debt/equity ratio, which is 3X higher in the past 6 months than all the past 13+ years, which reveal current investment in future clean energy. It's dividend is impressive at 2.5%.

How much of your portfolio would you allocate to a tip from an in-person 1/10 of a billionaire? 10%? 20%? 90%? 100%?

Would you throw caution to the wind and go balls deep in his "advice?" if you've known him for a long time?

Every time I've LOST money in investments have been when I Listened to someone else's advice. Now granted, these people I've listened to have not been very wealthy AT ALL and have been distant to me and solely online personas or "gurus."

Would you wait for a huge pullback in the market like we know Should be coming? before pouncing?

I could buy in now at near-all-time-highs in this stock tip with a 10th of my portfolio and then if it falls double down.

It's a large cap or "expensive stock" which I don't really care really, though I've, through my investing in the past, ONLY bought small caps with desires to capture quick multiplicative growth (not dividends). It affects hundreds of industries.

These days you have to do your own investing (or due diligence) cause all financial planners near me at least are closed due to tha virus.

I just think that I should wait (for a crash, cause well, many are not working like WTF? many homeowners will default on their mortgages come January) though what he says makes me think this is almost Amazon-level growth to consider Now despite being near all-time highs.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun.jpg

This is a picture of my current positions, overall I think I've made some pretty good gains. I had another $1500 in stock but sold it all last week to pay off my final credit card. I was super excited to dump some money into the Roblux IPO but they went ahead and decided not to go public just yet. Only thing I lost money on so far was the landlord company to movie theaters. I really want to get into 3x leverage semiconductor stocks but I think I already missed the boat. I don't have enough money anyways to buy/sell daily. If I wasn't dumping money into my newborn kid things be a bit different.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Canada we have something called a Tax Free Savings Account, basically you have a set contribution room, with a ceiling, but this money is free of ALL tax, including Capital Gains Tax, so I can invest for free, it's the fuuckin great, fuuck taxes

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Canada we have something called a Tax Free Savings Account, basically you have a set contribution room, with a ceiling, but this money is free of ALL tax, including Capital Gains Tax, so I can invest for free, it's the fuuckin great, fuuck taxes
That is really cool, but how much do they tax you when you finally pull it all out. Depending on the tax year I assume.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck taxes, cutting producers legs to give a turbo to parasytes wheter its crappy people or government itself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some stock chat on here! My portfolio is up 14% last year and I started investing in May. Anyone else who has had success please let’s talk!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some stock chat on here! My portfolio is up 14% last year and I started investing in May. Anyone else who has had success please let’s talk!
Cool...14% is a profit, so that is good...There are a few strategies that can get you much better returns tho.

Personally speaking - My ROI was up 1200% at year end.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool...14% is a profit, so that is good...There are a few strategies that can get you much better returns tho.

Personally speaking - My ROI was up 1200% at year end.
thats impressive. If you have any advice that isn’t daytrading I’m interested to hear it. I cannot day trade with how much I work so looking for swing trades mostly or riding growth stocks like TSLA.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats impressive. If you have any advice that isn’t daytrading I’m interested to hear it. I cannot day trade with how much I work so looking for swing trades mostly or riding growth stocks like TSLA.
No worries...I don't day trade too often, but will vary my selections, positions and time in the market accordingly.

TSLA has been a Beast, but NIO was better percentage-wise.

I made it with NIO Calender Spreads and Covered Calls.