Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think men should try to become "friends" with women as a first step into becoming lovers with them?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendzoner will be down to fvck to keep your attention.
I’ve had them dangle that carrot but I didn’t take the bait. They’d have to be naked in my bed for me to believe they had a true change of heart. Most of the time they just pout and throw a tantrum and act passive aggressive towards me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had them dangle that carrot but I didn’t take the bait. They’d have to be naked in my bed for me to believe they had a true change of heart. Most of the time they just pout and throw a tantrum and act passive aggressive towards me.
Your right. It's usually a carrot. Friendzoner wishes to keep you in position. She
Feels superior to you and won't have anything changing it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think men should try to become "friends" with women as a first step into becoming lovers with them?
Absolutely - Fvcking - Not. IMO, A Man should never do this.

I'm not going to rehash my history but again, i've been with many Women and as good as i've been, I have had my fvck ups with them and lessons learned. If you were to go the route of "Friends First" you will most likely either stay in that friendship status or will be used for other purposes other than sex, Which is what you truly want. If you want sex from a Woman, you need to let her know that. Depending on your personality and boldness, you need to let it be known that you find her sexually attractive and desire sex with her. You may not have to tell her like this "Hey Lisa, I want to have sex with you" but you need to be smooth about it. Tell her something like "Hey Lisa, remember that black dress/skirt you were wearing the other day?" She'll say something like.... "Oh yeah, what about it?" You respond with "You were looking sexy as hell in that" She might hit you up with something like "lol omg oh really" and this is where you pull the trigger and tell her "Yes, I kept thinking about sliding it off of you" BOOM.... her response WILL let you know if she's truly down for you or just wasting your time.

This is a bit off topic but i'll share a quick story of an irish girl I met in midtown Manhattan one night 5 years ago. We made plans to meet up and get a drink... While I was at work, we texted briefly and told her the time and place for Saturday night. She then asked me "What are we going to do on Saturday night?" and at first i was hesitant to say anything too crazy but then i thought about it and figured fvck it and responded with "After we get a drink im going to bend you over and make you cvm". Now im not going to lie, my heart was racing as it took 5 min for her to respond and part of me was thinking oh well i fvcked up the date plans lol but i figured, theres millions of girls out there and atleast i was straight up about it. 5 min later she responded with "Nice ;)" The rest is history but anyway, the point is always be straight up with them.

Last edited: