Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's possible for an incel-tier man to win the White House?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about this obscure candidate doing well in the recent debate, and it got me thinking:
I don't think we've had a conventionally unattractive POTUS since Jimmy Carter (bless his heart). Although Gerald Ford was bald, he was most assuredly an uber-Chad in his youth. Nixon was also a bit incel-tier, and definitely gave off a creepy vibe, but he had good political game, LOL. LBJ was too tall to be incel-tier. JFK was like a Greek god who oozed Alpha charm. Ike was a war hero who made decisions costing millions of lives, one way or another.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was reading about this obscure candidate doing well in the recent debate, and it got me thinking:
I don't think we've had a conventionally unattractive POTUS since Jimmy Carter (bless his heart). Although Gerald Ford was bald, he was most assuredly an uber-Chad in his youth. Nixon was also a bit incel-tier, and definitely gave off a creepy vibe, but he had good political game, LOL. LBJ was too tall to be incel-tier. JFK was like a Greek god who oozed Alpha charm. Ike was a war hero who made decisions costing millions of lives, one way or another.
He's not a incel. He's a man worth nearly a quarter of a billion dollars who founded two public companies an sold them to the public. Then, he became a three term rep. He will not win the primary, but he's certainly not an incel.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not a incel. He's a man worth nearly a quarter of a billion dollars who founded two public companies an sold them to the public. Then, he became a three term rep. He will not win the primary, but he's certainly not an incel.
I meant looks-wise, he's incel-tier. Yes, at that level of wealth, no one is incel. :rolleyes:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nixon chauffeured his future wife when she went on dates with other men. He was borderline incel.

JFK was a stallion, for sure. Ford was built like a brick sh!thouse and could have played pro football - he was a handsome devil.

Reagan called his wife "mommy," which doesn't mean he was an incel but always struck me as odd and made me lose respect for the man.

FWIW, Ike cheated on his wife, so he was in demand, at least. Heck even FDR cheated, and the man had polio.

Anyway, I guess it's the same as having a cad in the White House. Can he do the job? That's what matters.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nixon chauffeured his future wife when she went on dates with other men. He was borderline incel.

JFK was a stallion, for sure. Ford was built like a brick sh!thouse and could have played pro football - he was a handsome devil.

Reagan called his wife "mommy," which doesn't mean he was an incel but always struck me as odd and made me lose respect for the man.

FWIW, Ike cheated on his wife, so he was in demand, at least. Heck even FDR cheated, and the man had polio.

Anyway, I guess it's the same as having a cad in the White House. Can he do the job? That's what matters.
No one knows this for sure. Also, different times where men were men and ladies were not promiscuous *****s. But you know what, they were something none of us will ever be. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heterosexual men should not be voting democrat, ever....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's a president in recent memory who hasn't been called a beta by multiple posters on this forum.

Reaction score
Trump would be an incel if not for his money

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows this for sure. Also, different times where men were men and ladies were not promiscuous *****s. But you know what, they were something none of us will ever be. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
I wonder if we'll ever see an incel in high politics. I guess that at some point along the political path, there is enough decent action about that the necessary political wife can always be garnered ... but in today's situation? Tinder ad: [ 5'5". US Senator ] (chicks swipe left as usual at incel-tier man).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll ever see an incel in high politics. I guess that at some point along the political path, there is enough decent action about that the necessary political wife can always be garnered ... but in today's situation? Tinder ad: [ 5'5". US Senator ] (chicks swipe left as usual at incel-tier man).
Only multi-millionaires and billionaires become powerful government officials. No chance. Since they are elected mostly by the ladies (they vote more then dudes), a lady (or feminazi) wouldn't want an incel or spineless coward as a rep or head of State. Secretly, every lady that talks insane amount of sh!t about President Trump would fvck him in a nanosecond... Don't kid yourself on this. AOC, Polosey, etc. would all jump him in a nanosecond; then go back to their craziness. I see Sen. Corey Booker eyeing President Trump too. Though, I do not think President Trump literly fvcks with the gays in that way.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the standard goes down low enough, then in theory yes, the likes of him, Buttigieg, etc could become the POTUS someday.

Anyone can become the President if they can anchor themselves in the public eye enough. Donald Trump managed to do so without even being a politician, so an "incel" who somehow gains enough popularity getting nominated surely isn't out of the question.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer: no

Politics is a brutal sport, as in business or anything else that revolves around status.