Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think India is most dangerous place in the world for women because of the severe deficit of women due to sex-selection abortion & curryceldom?

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
The data from the Rotherham grooming gangs, and other mass rape incidents conflict with this.

Pakistanis raped british schoolgirls on an industrial scale for over a decade.

Moreover massive hordes of these rapist migrants hail from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There is a reason Poland has effectively ZERO terror attacks. They deny entry to these people.
Yeah but Polish women do go hard for darker men lol and even today they are slowly starting to let immigrants in.

Pakistan and Afghans are not the same as Indians either.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but Polish women do go hard for darker men lol and even today they are slowly starting to let immigrants in.

Pakistan and Afghans are not the same as Indians either.
Poland seems pretty based to me. They basically said fvck you to the cucked EU and their "refugee" settlement program. Thus it seems the Polish women prefer their Polish men.

Indians (Hindi) are different tham Pakis or Afghanis. Indian muslism, not so different. And those would be the majority of the migrants it seems.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Poland seems pretty based to me. They basically said fvck you to the cucked EU and their "refugee" settlement program. Thus it seems the Polish women prefer their Polish men.

Indians (Hindi) are different tham Pakis or Afghanis. Indian muslism, not so different. And those would be the majority of the migrants it seems.
Fair you are right. I always laughed at how my Indian friends hated Muslims and Arabs so much, one almost fought a guy who kept calling him an Arab. :eek:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden-rape capital of Europe. London-3 fatal stabbings in one day.
Acid attacks were unheard of in UK a few years ago. Now they're becoming commonplace. The biggest offender of acid attacks is India and Pakistan... any connection with UKs mass colonisation?
The Kalergi plan continues unabated.

Marcosuve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think any Arab country is more dangerous for women than India.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!