Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think India is most dangerous place in the world for women because of the severe deficit of women due to sex-selection abortion & curryceldom?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those places are no longee the most dangerous. Now it is Europe where they all migrated to.

They created a demographic disaster in those nations and then just exported the problem to western nations.
Agree, the dangerous countries are not third world countries full of third worlders.

The most dangerous countries are first world countries full of third world invaders dealt with a first world law system as if they were first worlders themselves.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currycel. What a time we live in.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not how the article itself reads. On summary reading it sounds like it's their own culture and the western feminazi is imposing its own values into these third world male dominated societies. The article says lack of access to justice for rape cases, child marriages, female faticide, marriage rape, and human trafficking, none of which have anything to do with the incel problem in first world countries, but more with the culture and institutions of a third world society. Who are Americans to pass judgment on other nations when they have enough human rights abuses in their own soil and a bad international reputation?

It also means women know their place in that country and you are not going to have divorce rape, incel, MTGOW movements in that country because they keep their women in check. You don't see a bunch of wussy issues like you see in first world countries. Also I doubt any white people in first world countries would be even interested in visiting slums in India to get laid. Lots of parts of the countries have depths of poverty that will scare many people in first world countries away. (i.e. people defecating on the streets)

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Those places are no longee the most dangerous. Now it is Europe where they all migrated to.

They created a demographic disaster in those nations and then just exported the problem to western nations.
Except most of those are Muslims from Arabia and the Middle East. Plus, countries like Italy have been unsafe for women for a long time anyways due to local men but no one really calls that out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except most of those are Muslims from Arabia and the Middle East. Plus, countries like Italy have been unsafe for women for a long time anyways due to local men but no one really calls that out.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The data from the Rotherham grooming gangs, and other mass rape incidents conflict with this.

Pakistanis raped british schoolgirls on an industrial scale for over a decade.

Moreover massive hordes of these rapist migrants hail from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There is a reason Poland has effectively ZERO terror attacks. They deny entry to these people.
Canada let’s these people in. They don’t have massive hordes of rapist migrants. They have people who contribute to society and pay their taxes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why Finland and denmark are as red as Sweden, if the point is to show a migrant crime wave? Afaik those countries have a minimal intake.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why Finland and denmark are as red as Sweden, if the point is to show a migrant crime wave? Afaik those countries have a minimal intake.
Stats are stats, they happen according to reality not to prove a point (in either direction).

It could be that lesser behaviour qualify as rape in those countries as much as local men went ape after watching "vikings" on tv.

The only realities we know for sure are sweden, france and england and they surely dont help deniers.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The map shows "sexual harassment." These days a man could lock eyes with a woman and it's reported as sexual harassment. It's probably more about snowflake feminists than pillaging invaders in this case.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all discussing about countries in red but no one mentions that countries in yellow all have very low levels of immigration from muslim countries while at the same time keeping a no tolerance policy toward antisocial behaviours of new comers.

Compare Poland and Britain in terms of " established multiculturalism" then compare Poland and Sweden in terms of mass migrations, wheter we see the long term effect or the short term one, we can easily reach the same conclusion.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I doubt any white people in first world countries would be even interested in visiting slums in India to get laid. Lots of parts of the countries have depths of poverty that will scare many people in first world countries away. (i.e. people defecating on the streets)
Yes, one could just visit the great cities of California to see the street sheet ...

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
The data from the Rotherham grooming gangs, and other mass rape incidents conflict with this.

Pakistanis raped british schoolgirls on an industrial scale for over a decade.

Moreover massive hordes of these rapist migrants hail from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There is a reason Poland has effectively ZERO terror attacks. They deny entry to these people.
Yeah but Polish women do go hard for darker men lol and even today they are slowly starting to let immigrants in.

Pakistan and Afghans are not the same as Indians either.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Poland seems pretty based to me. They basically said fvck you to the cucked EU and their "refugee" settlement program. Thus it seems the Polish women prefer their Polish men.

Indians (Hindi) are different tham Pakis or Afghanis. Indian muslism, not so different. And those would be the majority of the migrants it seems.
Fair you are right. I always laughed at how my Indian friends hated Muslims and Arabs so much, one almost fought a guy who kept calling him an Arab. :eek:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden-rape capital of Europe. London-3 fatal stabbings in one day.
Acid attacks were unheard of in UK a few years ago. Now they're becoming commonplace. The biggest offender of acid attacks is India and Pakistan... any connection with UKs mass colonisation?
The Kalergi plan continues unabated.

Marcosuve

Banned
Reaction score
I think any Arab country is more dangerous for women than India.