Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think a horse-racing jockey manlettisimo could be able to StatusMax enough to overcome his extraordinarily low FrameMin situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this amazing race in which for the first time ever, the longest-shot horse won the Kentucky Derby, and it got me interested:

Speaking of "long-shot", this also applies to the ShortFrameCels that are the jockeys for these majestic beasts, as they typically are around 5'2", 115 lb, and are as well nowadays typically EthnicCels. The jockey for this longest-shot horse was obviously elated as he was able to get his horse to mog the others at the end, but I wonder if being the champion jockey would be enough for a decent horse-loving chick to find him attractive - and we know how many chicks are horse-lovers. :rolleyes:

Of course, the winning horse will look forward to a lifetime of horse-poon. :cool:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine having the balls to be a horse jockey gives these guys a presence that outsizes their frames.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Height and big muscles are the better path.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that was a good race
I don't think I've ever seen a race that had so many so close behind the leader at the end - the exact opposite of this all-time mammalian mogging:

Last edited: