Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you seek Love or Sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Trustworthiness.
Knowing that she will stick with you through thick and thin, even when the going gets tough, and won't stab you in the back (and not just literally) and walk off with your personal empire - everything you have built up and worked so hard to obtain, but instead, is capable of mutual reciprocation.

Needless to say, this is a two way street; You have to set the example as well. This may be a contrast to the whole oneitis thing, but if it was necessary to obtain such a good arrangement, why not?

After all, if it does fail through no fault of your own, what's to say that you can't spin up plates again?

It is also one of the foundational bases for a strong, functional nuclear family, the likes of which have been subjected to dismantling, disavowance and destruction by many things; the establishment, the system of things, the industrial complexes, the irrational/delusional faction of the feminist movement, the degeneracy/lack of moral standards that equally apply to both sides,degradation of the value of good interpersonal relationships, the 'entitlement generation', and i daresay, certain PUA mindsets and mentality as well (yes, bedpost-scratches-only and the 'pump and dump' causes far more harm than any of you can possibly comprehend)

and you wonder why ephebophiles and pedophiles exist....and yes, their existence is a symptom, not a cause; it should not be too difficult to figure out why this has become more prevalent as the availability of non-toxic girls and women in the dating market have suffered a persistent decline.
For some, there is nothing more beautiful, more attractive and more desirable than an unsoiled, uncolored and unpainted canvas; for then, they can paint and color it as they desire, and eventually treasure it and make it their own, as it suits and complements them more than any other;

...very much unlike those older ones that have had garish, unsightly blotches plastered onto them like it was a mockery of the beauty of interpersonal relationships
Spoken by a true expressive - passive man.

Ur capacity to love far outweighs the ability of ANY women.

And at times it will be so overwhelming that it is actually counter productive.

I strongly suggest you redirect some of that excess lovey dovey feelings into some other pursuits - painting, singing, acting, musical instruments etc, just to balance it out and for the general mental health well-being of women in ur life.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are any of them Happy and Content?
No, they’re all miserable and regretting their choices in turning away from a pain-oriented way of being, having the best orgasms of their lives and looking forward to even better ones manyana.

(^^^sarcastic, to be clear)

To answer your deeper question, life choices reduce down to these options;

Want what you have,
Have what you want,
Or lose.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trustworthiness.
Knowing that she will stick with you through thick and thin, even when the going gets tough, and won't stab you in the back (and not just literally) and walk off with your personal empire - everything you have built up and worked so hard to obtain, but instead, is capable of mutual reciprocation.

Needless to say, this is a two way street; You have to set the example as well. This may be a contrast to the whole oneitis thing, but if it was necessary to obtain such a good arrangement, why not?

After all, if it does fail through no fault of your own, what's to say that you can't spin up plates again?

It is also one of the foundational bases for a strong, functional nuclear family, the likes of which have been subjected to dismantling, disavowance and destruction by many things; the establishment, the system of things, the industrial complexes, the irrational/delusional faction of the feminist movement, the degeneracy/lack of moral standards that equally apply to both sides,degradation of the value of good interpersonal relationships, the 'entitlement generation', and i daresay, certain PUA mindsets and mentality as well (yes, bedpost-scratches-only and the 'pump and dump' causes far more harm than any of you can possibly comprehend)

and you wonder why ephebophiles and pedophiles exist....and yes, their existence is a symptom, not a cause; it should not be too difficult to figure out why this has become more prevalent as the availability of non-toxic girls and women in the dating market have suffered a persistent decline.
For some, there is nothing more beautiful, more attractive and more desirable than an unsoiled, uncolored and unpainted canvas; for then, they can paint and color it as they desire, and eventually treasure it and make it their own, as it suits and complements them more than any other;

...very much unlike those older ones that have had garish, unsightly blotches plastered onto them like it was a mockery of the beauty of interpersonal relationships
You know that the nuclear family is a modern convention that only started getting traction at the end of ww2, right? It was a way to refocus mass production from war goods.

It started in a little town called Levittown on Long Island. First ‘2 in a box’ suburb of cookie cutter housing to house returning GI’s who had access to the GI Bill. This allowed for house buying as well as the retooling required to fill that house with ‘stuff’.

The birth of consumerism.

Prior to that America primary social structure was extended families that we as humans lived in for millennia. Also worthy of note, that without the balanced influence of extended families, divorce became popular and acceptable because people are not designed to live ‘2 in a box’. People go crazy. The data supports it.

This is the manufactured ’American Dream‘. We all know it and influenced by our acceptance or rejection of this notion and the spectrum in-between.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men would desire to shape society, but given the state society is in, there is very little a man can do to shape it. Currently, it's the trannys and feminists shaping it.
Cause of the men at the top wanting society to be shaped by these generally weak and confused creatures so they can create more weak and confused creatures so the men at the top can control everyone easier and focus on other things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all wants that, the problem is 100yrs ago laws that has much has to do with beneficial for wonen was being granted by weak ass men. So yea the metaphor is you are dreaming.. Majority of men left in this world are weak men that gave their resources and attention for free towards women.
Back then the setup was by design setup so a man didn't have to treat a woman like a dumb mule. He could provide and she would naturally facilitate him.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back then the setup was by design setup so a man didn't have to treat a woman like a dumb mule. He could provide and she would naturally facilitate him.
Could literally see the mule in every marriages homes in my area... Become zombie stringging along like a clown, while their wives does behind their back are unbeknownst to them. Blue pills guys just living in oblivion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could literally see the mule in every marriages homes in my area... Become zombie stringging along like a clown, while their wives does behind their back are unbeknownst to them. Blue pills guys just living in oblivion.
His eyes dead and devoid of life from being controlled and lied to and a "whipped" aura about himself.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to challenge this.

The rise of divorce is directly related to the rise in feminism and the decline in accountability.

If people can live 10 in a box, they for sure can live 2 in a box.

But no society can withstand divorce/h0rish incentives for a group convinced they are somehow oppressed.
I'd agree that the rise in feminism also was a major contributing factor. Here's the data on divorce rates:

As for 10 vs 2, the difference is multi-fold.
1) Having groups of men and groups of women were like2like coaches in the corner after a bout, "That's how men are, blah blah,.." or "That's just how women are, blah blah,..". It relieved pressure, provided validation and provided an 'outside' pressure to keep the couple together.
2) It divided up the chores of the household. Grandparents could share in childrearing. Kids old enough could participate.
3) By having multiple perspectives on any problem it was easier to find solutions.
4) Knowledge transfer occurred more naturally and organically begin generations.

The rise of suburbia and promotion of the 'nuclear' family and feminism go hand in hand with the rise in divorce rates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that the nuclear family is a modern convention that only started getting traction at the end of ww2, right?
That's a bit misleading, if the intent is to show that it is unnatural for men and women to pair bond. The extended family has been around since before history. It's just that in relatively recent times, the nuclear family has been able to afford to live apart.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am attaching a chart of the rate of divorce in the US.

• 1910 is when divorce rates starting to truly upward trend, right alongside the rise in 1st wave feminism.
  • Note that 1970 is when 2nd wave feminism hit. That is also when divorce rates rose by 250%, with no commensurate change in multi-generational homes.
  • The multi-generational family has been in a steady decline since the 19th century.
  • Summary: I don't doubt there is some relation as you mention, however the data shows that feminism is likely the larger culprit.

View attachment 3962

View attachment 3963
Good work, seeing what you presented, I agree with you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit misleading, if the intent is to show that it is unnatural for men and women to pair bond. The extended family has been around since before history. It's just that in relatively recent times, the nuclear family has been able to afford to live apart.
Yes, I see your point. Ty

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ohso-Phresh

In this thread you set a great example of someone who lets data and facts lead them, rather than deciding and ignoring inconvenient datapoints.

Respect.

Ty. Also ty for making the effort to educate based on facts and not just rhetoric. Well done, you’ve changed a mind and created an informed opinion.

This reminds me of a poem;

Princes & Kings

Isn't it strange how princes and kings,
and clowns that caper in sawdust rings,
and common people, like you and me,
are builders for eternity?

Each is given a list of rules;
a shapeless mass; a bag of tools.
And each must fashion, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block, or a Stepping-Stone.

-R Lee Sharpe

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got too drunk the other night and checked out of this discussion -- or did I pass out? Don't remember. Check the video archives. ;)

But now that I'm still sober, more or less, I've read through it with a clearer mind.

I've learned two things from it:

1) Most men want a woman for a loyal companion
2) Most men believe it's impossible

Addressing the second assertion, do you all really think it's impossible to build a Society where one man and one woman marry and remain Faithful to each other for Life?

And do we not want the same for our precious daughters and admirable sons?

And if so, why is it impossible?

In the past, wasn't this a Reality (with the rare, floundering exceptions)?

Take Atlantis and Lemuria. These Societies were said to be made up exclusively of couples that were absolutely Faithful to one another for Life.

I mean, do we all not know intuitively that monogamous Marriage is best for: (1) the Spouses, (2) the Children and (3) the Society?

And if so, is our Faith so small that we've given up on being men who transmute such ideals into realities, and thus cop out and resort to gratifying our own personal and fleeting pleasures at the expense of ourselves, those whom we fvck, the illegitimate children that may come out of it or the babies that are murdered, and the consequences such ends wreak on our civilization?

One of you said it would take DECADES to change our social State of Affairs in this regard.

Have our balls dropped off? As men, are we not the Protectors of Society? And if we are, are we not weak-minded and lily-livered to lose Faith in a future where Happiness and Contentment are the watchwords; the ideals, the aspirations, the pursuits, and finally the realizations?

Or are we Selfish enough to gratify our own appetites and passions with little to no regard for how our Immortality impacts our Fellows and the World, and its future Generations?

Would we rather let the World burn -- just to ejaculate a little semen into chasms for a few seconds at a time? Or are we more Noble and Honorable than that?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We can certainly attain a society where it is more probable that women will be loyal, but never will there be guarantees.
Oh ye of wretched little Faith! Such a Society is coming! But first comes the winds and the storm.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly agree. The expression "nuclear family" is misleading, because it's often implied by those who advocate it that it represents the ideal family unit, rather than the minimal family unit. A better expression would be "atomized family," because the nuclear family represents the beginning of the generational and geographical isolation which has led to atomization of the family....into apartments.... scattered across the country. It's actually the reason you can't find a good wife. Children are raised without their fathers, in the atomized family, and single girls are given a box of Pills, and marched off to colleges and offices, in far off cities, and encouraged to "sow their oats." SMH

And, why? To sell/rent more dwellings, TVs, cars, plane/train/bus tickets, etc.
So what do you prescribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.