Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you seek Love or Sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think intact family units are the building blocks of society?

I will defy this assumption through demonstration -- or, perhaps more accurately, through my counterpart's integrity.

But I feel for you, and I don't disagree with you in our current culture. I sense frustration, which I've felt too, as I would be married with a family right now too if it weren't for a whorish cheating wretch. Instead, my children are out there somewhere, and they've never even met their father, and he hasn't met them. I've wept and I've grieved for them bitterly on many a night.

But, still, I gotta ask: Would women be trashy if men collectively refused to sleep with them outside the bounds of commitment (AKA Marriage)?

Who are the leaders and who are the followers -- men or women?

And if the leaders are the men, what kind of example are we setting for Woman and Society by fornicating and committing adultery, and furthermore propping such behavior up as something to applauded and admired?

Are not our children and their health more important than our Egos and our Vanity and our Selfishness and our Lust?

I'm not calling you out, because I know little about you. Rather I petition men to refrain from being animals. I petition them to be noble. I petition them to be honorable. I petition them to be Protectors of Society instead of Civilization's Destroyers.

And what can motivate such courses of action in Man but Love (or Loyalty, as you put; same thing)?

Not speaking to you now, but to any man who refuses to put aside such scumbag and lowlife ways (like AlphaMaleStrategies); there will be consequences! They will be removed from the Earth forever, never to incarnate in physical form again!

For:

"When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice;
when the wicked rule, the people groan."
They are one of them sure. But before them is a critical thinking rational minded, open hearted, grounded individual.

There are lot’s of non-traditional loving and supportive family units that are not nuclear.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are one of them sure. But before them is a critical thinking rational minded, open hearted, grounded individual.

There are lot’s of non-traditional loving and supportive family units that are not nuclear.
Give an example of a supportive gay or transgender family please.

They key is in not seeking. Your posts are coming from a point of need or want. You have much to learn.
You avoided answering the question.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give an example of a supportive gay or transgender family please.

You avoided answering the question.
Sure, I know one of the first hippie communes that is about 200 folks and still going strong. In addition to gay partners, there are threesomes, pods of various sizes bonded by fluid exchange. Over half of the community is homeless folks that the others participate in a weekly food drive non-profit to feed and cloth them. The homeless are able to stay as long as they want as long as they adhere to house rules.

The community makes money by putting on courses around sensuality, communication and lifestyles. Their dog and pony show is demonstrating a women in a clinical state of orgasm that lasts for an hour.

We live in a pain-oriented culture and to intentionally focus on responsible hedonism requires deconstruction of societal programming and belief structures that are oriented to receive and give attention according to pain.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I know one of the first hippie communes that is about 200 folks and still going strong. In addition to gay partners, there are threesomes, pods of various sizes bonded by fluid exchange. Over half of the community is homeless folks that the others participate in a weekly food drive non-profit to feed and cloth them. The homeless are able to stay as long as they want as long as they adhere to house rules.

The community makes money by putting on courses around sensuality, communication and lifestyles. Their dog and pony show is demonstrating a women in a clinical state of orgasm that lasts for an hour.

We live in a pain-oriented culture and to intentionally focus on responsible hedonism requires deconstruction of societal programming and belief structures that are oriented to receive and give attention according to pain.
Are any of them Happy and Content?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we run a little experiment and divide the members on this forum into two distinct classes.

Entertain me. Please reply and tell us all what you seek after in regard to women...

Do you want to find True Love, found in a Faithful and Harmonious Relation with a woman who perfectly matches your Individuality?

Or do you just want to have Sex with no strings attached with as many attractive women as you can?

I'm asking you for a one word reply: (1) Love, or (2) Sex.
It is a tricky question... If it should only be one word. I like loyalty as an answer... but in truth I would just get a dog if that is the main thing. But that was the first thing that came to my mind because disloyalty could be the biggest hurt ever. Should be a different word, maybe someone that is not English as first language will know a different word.. The thing is, sex is much better if there is love and love is much better if there is sex.

Freud said two main things are Need To Be Great and Sex. If a woman loves you (for the moment...) it makes us feel great. Sex also makes us feel great.

The answer is to somehow combine the two words. We commonly call the merge a LTR or marriage.

If you already feel great... then for sure it is sex. If your haveing much sex already, then your looking to feel great also meaning that the next girl must be the one to make me feel great. Short term hookups will not make you feel great. We will feel great by either a loyal LTR or to pursue our purpose, or having an awesome dog.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So any men who don't meet their life-long partner before 18 are stuck with all the trashy wh0res that became damaged before they were of legal age.
I have to admit that in most of the really long term marriages I know that have lasted, they met in high school.

What stops you from believing in True Love? Do you lack Faith in your Creator and His Design?
No. With the caveat we could all use more faith. I believe love exists, I just don't believe that there is only one person out there who is supposed to be your One Romantic True Love Soulmate. We have options. And couples can stay together, but the Happy Romance hormones fade over time, and love evolves into something else. I don't believe all our problems will be solved if we just meet that one person, and live together forever in fantasy land.

You don't think intact family units are the building blocks of society?
I was fortunate enough to be raised in an intact nuclear family. In our culture today, most people haven't had that experience, so I don't think they know what that even looks like, or what it can do for you. Many posters here don't seem to believe that can even exist. And in our current diseased society, maybe they're right.

Would women be trashy if men collectively refused to sleep with them outside the bounds of commitment (AKA Marriage)?

Who are the leaders and who are the followers -- men or women?
That's a very good point and one I've talked about before. Women will not be moral on their own, men have to take the lead and set the example. Men who embrace the hookup culture are simply enabling and encouraging the wh0rish behavior they claim to despise. The problem is complicated, however. First off, it only takes one or two men out of ten to bang all of these women (and that is supposedly what is happening, if you listen to the 80/20 rule). So 90% of men could make a stand, but if there's one "player" in the bunch he will muddy the waters. The other thing is that women expect men to be sexually experienced. Men cannot become sexually experienced unless they do some experimenting.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't love before lusting a woman. That's if you wanna have a healthy, full of sex and good times relationship. If you're looking for lala land, sure...go ahead and try "love first, then sex"

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So 90% of men could make a stand, but if there's one "player" in the bunch he will muddy the waters.
Then that 10% can be condemned to Hell for all Eternity, destined for everlasting Loneliness. Those who use and abuse women's sexuality for their own pleasure deserve no mercy or forgiveness. The LORD will not relent. He is just in all things.

BadBoy89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men today don’t seek sex from a woman, sex is easy to get. They seek love and companionship. They want a woman by their side when times get tough, they want to show the world that a woman can “commit” to them. Yet the laws and society have given women free rein in terms of forming any type of commitment with a man. The laws and public opinion are also based on a woman’s needs, not a man’s. Woman are free to use, abuse, and bankrupt men if they see fit, and men have very little to fall back on.

Men seeking any type of “love” or ”commitment” or “loyalty” from a woman are living in fantasy land. For a man to tie himself to a LTR or marriage when a woman can leave or divorce while getting his assets and have society sham him for NOT meeting her needs, is stupid. Don’t be a fool and seek ”love” and “commitment” and “loyalty” from a woman. You won’t get it.

Remember men, a lioness will go with the lion who can get her pregnant and protect her, not the one who seeks “love” from her.

Desdinova

Reaction score
But, still, I gotta ask: Would women be trashy if men collectively refused to sleep with them outside the bounds of commitment (AKA Marriage)?
Well of course not, trying to stop a wild and horny herd with a small stop sign will get you absolutely nowhere. There are no instant repercussions for fvcking and dumping 10 women. The only people who will shame you for doing that are the 10 older women you didn't fvck.

Back when people had more morals (be them bible-based, family-based or culture-based), there were repercussions. The last thing you wanted is to be shunned by your family, ignored by your community, or marked by your church. Nowadays, there are no repercussions like this in place. It's okay to fvck 10 women as long as they're 18 or older, and that's about it. Not one man nor many men (including all the members of this forum) will be able to change our current culture. It takes a minimum of decades to do so, and I can guarantee you that the men who are damn good at slaying women aren't going to give up their steady supply of pvssy for the uncommon and widely unknown reason of preventing women from becoming trashy wh0res. The best thing you can do is fvck the wh0res, toss them away, and reward the loyal virgin with a committed relationship. That's how you need to teach the men. You need to let them have all the sex they want and show them how to find a companion. Telling them to stop fvcking is going to get you a laugh in the face.

I'm not calling you out, because I know little about you. Rather I petition men to refrain from being animals. I petition them to be noble. I petition them to be honorable. I petition them to be Protectors of Society instead of Civilization's Destroyers.
Men are not actively destroying civilization, they're doing it passively by trying to keep women happy. In turn, they've allowed women to be Civilization's destroyers by not keeping the bytches in line. Now we have a problem and unless men start standing up to women instead of trying to keep them happy, things are going to stay the way they are or possibly get worse.

Women will not be moral on their own, men have to take the lead and set the example. Men who embrace the hookup culture are simply enabling and encouraging the wh0rish behavior they claim to despise. The problem is complicated, however. First off, it only takes one or two men out of ten to bang all of these women (and that is supposedly what is happening, if you listen to the 80/20 rule). So 90% of men could make a stand, but if there's one "player" in the bunch he will muddy the waters. The other thing is that women expect men to be sexually experienced. Men cannot become sexually experienced unless they do some experimenting.
^^ And this too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can guarantee you that the men who are damn good at slaying women aren't going to give up their steady supply of pvssy for the uncommon and widely unknown reason of preventing women from becoming trashy wh0res.
Some guys here would like to have a committed relationship with a woman, but do to the state of society and the lack of morality among women (and men) today, they have found that loyal women are unavailable, so they've resigned themselves to a player lifestyle. To them, it's that or live like a monk.

Other guys here believe pair bonding and being monogamous is completely unnatural for men, and have no desire for a relationship anyway. This is largely what the PUA gurus preach - that any desire for a relationship is artificially planted by society.

Then there are guys who are open to the idea of a relationship, but think the best way of finding that is to run through a lot of women. Following that process will also give them lots of experience in the bedroom and in learning how to deal with females in general.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional connection,

Doesnt have problem getting pvssy, girls will. suplicate me, until has not enough cvm to give.. But no girls being at par or can level with me atm.. Fvcking no for 4 years.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trustworthiness.
Knowing that she will stick with you through thick and thin, even when the going gets tough, and won't stab you in the back (and not just literally) and walk off with your personal empire - everything you have built up and worked so hard to obtain, but instead, is capable of mutual reciprocation.

Needless to say, this is a two way street; You have to set the example as well. This may be a contrast to the whole oneitis thing, but if it was necessary to obtain such a good arrangement, why not?

After all, if it does fail through no fault of your own, what's to say that you can't spin up plates again?

It is also one of the foundational bases for a strong, functional nuclear family, the likes of which have been subjected to dismantling, disavowance and destruction by many things; the establishment, the system of things, the industrial complexes, the irrational/delusional faction of the feminist movement, the degeneracy/lack of moral standards that equally apply to both sides,degradation of the value of good interpersonal relationships, the 'entitlement generation', and i daresay, certain PUA mindsets and mentality as well (yes, bedpost-scratches-only and the 'pump and dump' causes far more harm than any of you can possibly comprehend)

some random dude said:
So any men who don't meet their life-long partner before 18 are stuck with all the trashy wh0res that became damaged before they were of legal age.
and you wonder why ephebophiles and pedophiles exist....and yes, their existence is a symptom, not a cause; it should not be too difficult to figure out why this has become more prevalent as the availability of non-toxic girls and women in the dating market have suffered a persistent decline.
For some, there is nothing more beautiful, more attractive and more desirable than an unsoiled, uncolored and unpainted canvas; for then, they can paint and color it as they desire, and eventually treasure it and make it their own, as it suits and complements them more than any other;

...very much unlike those older ones that have had garish, unsightly blotches plastered onto them like it was a mockery of the beauty of interpersonal relationships

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And do we not want to shape it so that women are loyal to their men, and vice versa? Or am I the lone lunatic dreamer?
We all wants that, the problem is 100yrs ago laws that has much has to do with beneficial for wonen was being granted by weak ass men. So yea the metaphor is you are dreaming.. Majority of men left in this world are weak men that gave their resources and attention for free towards women.

Status
Not open for further replies.