Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you Pay for First Dates?

Do you pay for first dates

• No way Jose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has to pay for it all

• All my Dates are free

• Total voters

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then explain to me why a woman would offer to pay for something, but if you accept it would bother her?
Define "it would bother her"? I already told you, for me at least, it wouldn't have mattered, I would have continued dating him.

It might have bothered me BACK THEN because women have been conditioned since the beginning of time to believe (even expect) that men pay BUT if she's self-aware, evolved and enlightened, she realizes IT DOESN'T MATTER. Attraction matters, chemistry matters.

Dating is a 50/50 proposition, both give equally that's how it works with enlightened evolved people.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might have bothered me BACK THEN
Exactly... Bothered you when you offered.
What? I don't even compute your question.
If you read why I was saying what I did to sarge. When you replied to his retort to my comment. The question should be clear to you.
I'll break it down further. Catsmeow admitted just like the OLD lady admitted that when they offered to pay for a first date, that if a man accepted, it would leave them with negative feelings. In other words a shjt test.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly... Bothered you when you offered.

If you read why I was saying what I did to sarge. When you replied to his retort to my comment. The question should be clear to you.
I'll break it down further. Catsmeow admitted just like the OLD lady admitted that when they offered to pay for a first date, that if a man accepted, it would leave them with negative feelings. In other words a shjt test.
Don't put words in my mouth, I NEVER said it would leave me with negative feelings. I said it might bother me (back then) because of how I was raised and conditioned by society to expect, but nevertheless, it would NOT have affected my attraction towards him.

And please don't relate how the "old lady" @BeExcellent behaves (or thinks) to me, she and I are about as different as two people could ever be.... night and day, literally.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a fckc what some random biatch says on the internet nor am I concerned about what women want etc etc

Very rarely have I gone by this "dating paradigm". maybe it is a cultural difference.

Ok let's speak in your terms: is "dating" meeting a woman for a drink or a cup of tea or something?

I'll give perspective: last two times. I arrange to met a girl close to HER house, in a bar, we had two drinks each I WAS WILLING TO SWIPE IT WITH MY CARD (Is that what you guys are talking about?) the first one wiped out her card and paid ( was that because I drank two na beer and she drank two expensive alcoholic drinks? I don't know.) but she swiped before me. did I fvck her that night? yes. did i see her again? I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STAND ANOTHER SECOND IN HER COMPANY SO I DON'T CARE.

Second one on the most recent example: we met in a cafe. I had a green tea she had some weird strawberry concocution ....turned out she was a non drinker. I decided we should bounce and go for a walk by the river......I got up and swiped.....

did we bang? no. I was a little bit put out by the fact she turned up in a t shirt ripped jeans and flip flops and WAS BORING AS FVCK. was it a first date? I don't know. I met her to see would I want to persue anything else.....I didn't

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put words in my mouth, I NEVER said it would leave me with negative feelings. I said it might bother me (back then) because of how I was raised, but nevertheless, it would NOT have affected my attraction towards him.
I think if you ask most human beings, "If you are bothered by something, is that good or bad?" They would answer bad.

You are acting like it's federal crime to be bothered by something, geez.
Now you are putting words in my mouth. I'm simply stating it's a shjt test whether you realize it or not.

And please don't relate how the "old lady" @BeExcellent behaves (or thinks) to me, she and I are about as different as two people could ever get.
Yet you're both females.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you're both females.
Exactly, we are both female, NOT robots programmed to think or behave exactly alike. In fact if you had read the little "debate" we had going on a couple of days ago, you would have seen how totally different, in fact, we are.

Your world is so black and white, it might behoove you think outside the box for a change, become less rigid in your thinking.

But hey whatever floats your boat.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for when it comes to offering to pay, and not feeling good about it if the guys accepts.
Nope, incorrect. I know how she feels about it and she would not have maintained her attraction like I did. It would have been a dealbreaker. For me it wasn't even back THEN, I posted that.

And it definitely would NOT be now. I posted that as well.

But think what you like mate, it honestly does not matter to me.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic example of seeing what you want to see and forcing the evidence to fit your internal narrative. I’m out, GLTA :p

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the record, I lean towards what @LoboSolitario is preaching. Getting away from this "dating paradigm" society promotes.

It's all such contrived BS, but that's another thread I suppose.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, deleted. Replied to the wrong poster.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A beta/provider test is still a shjt test.
If you believe that ****e you are operating in her paradigm and not your own.

A man who goes for what he wants doesn't even see "tests"

comply or goodbye. Simple as.

You need to change your chip.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then how do you explain this behavior? A beta/provider test is still a shjt test.
No it isn’t. It’s a test to see if you’re a beta provider. If the woman is looking for a beta provider (some are depending on what stage they are at in their life, doesn’t have anything to do with age but usually it’s linked. Doesn’t have to be. Read Rollo Tomasi for the general trajectory) anyhow if she’s looking for a provider and you show her you are one, she will become attracted. If she is not looking for one then she will lose attraction. Same test but it depends on the girl what result you’ll get.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe that ****e you are operating in her paradigm and not your own.

A man who goes for what he wants doesn't even see "tests"

comply or goodbye. Simple as.

You need to change your chip.
You're assuming I have blue pill mindset like a lot of others on here. You obviously haven't read a lot of my posts. All I'm saying, is that's the driver behind females offering to pay. It's a shjt test. I agree with you on the seeing tests aspect. I believe a masculine enough man will not be subject to shjt tests as others would be. It doesn't discount the fact that females are still doing them. BTW my strategy is pnd or plate spinning.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're assuming I have blue pill mindset like a lot of others on here.
No I am not. Read any of my posts and you will see I don't mention red pill or blue pill.

You need to get yourself out of that mind****.

Nobody I know in real life talks bout red pill or blue pill. Anyone her who does is an idiot in my opinion.

You've a man as far as I see. I don't know what your sexual strategy is: there lies your answer.

believe a masculine enough man will not be subject to shjt tests as others would be
YES! just seeing this now. go for what you want and fck anything else.

BTW my strategy is pnd or plate spinning.
right seeing this now. I don't know what pnd means.