Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think having a nice car can get you a woman?

Reaction score
I got more women when I owned a 2009 Toyota Celica then I do with my 2019 Mustang. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, status and game. A nice car may reflect your status or that you have money. But you don't get women because of your car. It's the whole package and the aura that you broadcast. A nice car may even backfire like 'What is he trying to compensate with that car".

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the sort of women you probably want.

Of course, it's probably not gonna hurt you unless you brag about it. But a car won't do sh*t for your game on its own.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got more women when I owned a 2009 Toyota Celica then I do with my 2019 Mustang. It makes no sense.
You know the difference between a porcupine and a Mustang?
A porcupine has its pricks on the outside :rofl:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want the best results, motorcycles boots and leathers work much better.
I've had nice cars, vans and bikes but when I'm on my bike it's other level stuff!!!
Constant IOI's when in my bike kit, even with a smoked visor, in fact the black
visor seems to only increase my appeal to them. I guess it taps into thrill seeking,
danger, anonymity, speed, adrenaline and even trust receptors in a woman if she is on the back.

Doesn't work so well if you're a fatty, I ride with a few guys who are a lot more rotund
than I and they dont report the same findings. Maybe the fit looking, triangle shaped
guy on a bike in leathers is a common female fantasy? Maybe because in the UK biking
isn't a hugely popular thing at all because of our climate so that marks you out as different?
Whatever, I've melted a few ladies with a slow visor raise, a cheeky wink of the ol green eye
and then a dramatic, fast, exit into the distance.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Nice car” is a subjective term. Remember, most women are clueless about cars. Most women cant tell the difference between a BMW 1Series and a BMW 7 Series. So a powerful Mustang will largely impress fellow men.

The version of you that drove the Celica got more results because he knew his car wasnt a status symbol and so couldnt be relied upon for that purpose.
The guy now in the Mustang subconsciously may be lazier with game because he thinks the “nice car” validation he gets from bros is quietly present in females.

A muscle car wont get you much pvssy (apart from gold-digger daughters of car mechanics).
Real muscle on your physique will probably yield better results

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always of the opinion that cars don't actually get you women. But it has worked for me a few times. When I had my RX-8, women did like it, both riding in it and being seen in it.

If you want to attract women you're far better off owning a classic car than a ferrari, or a super loud/super lifted small penis compensation vehicle.

I think worthwhile women are far more interested in being seen in something stylish or unique than something expensive.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think worthwhile women are far more interested in being seen in something stylish or unique than something expensive.
I agree with this.

Also your car can silently speak up for you and give a girl a sense of how clean/tidy you are, your sense of taste, your frugality level, your sophistication, status(whether false or real), etc. as well. This can in turn diffuse certain uncertainties one might wonder about someone and have them be more comfortable or open in talking with you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want women (and everyone else in the world) to approach you, get one of these. There is such a thing as Ural Delay Factor where you can't ride one of these sidecar bikes anywhere without everyone and their mother coming up to you to ask questions about it.

Put a dog in the sidecar, and women will approach you everywhere you go.

On the downside, they're SLOW.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to looks vs game essentially.
A similar thing for me was before I did pick up I had torn clothes and only showered once a week if that, and didn’t brush my teeth. But had women react strongly to me in very positive ways

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ofcourse your car helps, women are attracted to status,

even dossers in the UK can afford a mediocre mercedes.

pull up in a ford fiesta 1.4 and let me know how that works out for you. on anything but single moms with 4 kids

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Said it before - and have had comments from women to support the idea....
So long as it's at least half-decent - It's more about how you keep it, particularly the interior.
I always keep my cars spotless, and my current Saab has a gorgeous cream-leather interior - I've even been told by a woman that if my car had been 'manky', there's no way she'd have set foot in my house.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m not getting into the whole what you drive/get women argument, but if you think your car helps your lay count, I do know there’s nothing exorbitantly pricey or unique about a Mustang. They’re Everywhere…
Nothing about that drive would set you apart from the crowd in most women’s eyes…

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls like to be seen by their social circle in a nice car. nice means something more expensive than the typical member of their group. A high-end Lexis, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, and above will do unless her friends all have those already even if all of them are on credit. it's relative to her social circle. If you spent two or three times for your ride over what her friends spent, then it's a nice car. Meaning if the girl is from the other side of the tracks, a mustang might be a nice car to her friends who have NO car.

she doesn't care if yours is on credit or not as long as your credit card is still working. I don't know many women(that I find attractive) that truly understand net worth vs presentation skills. the message in that is if wanting more inbound women, increase presentation. marketing companies know this inside out and have many men so far underwater in an attempt to increase presentation.

ah.. but I want a quality woman that doesn't care about such things. ya... don't we all, then we wake up and enjoy what comes to us.

car is part of SMV, just like a house, boat, horses, etc.. There are girls that can see value in a 100k car and nothing in a nice house because her friends will not see her in that house.

for our own peace, don't spend more on the car than you can afford to lose and continue your life, otherwise, we are a slave to it and MUST do things that we don't want to keep it such as a crappy job...

plenty of girls that will pick the guy in good shape driving a pickup. in bad shape and pickup... yikes...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day to day I drive one of these...

It doesn't get more anonymous than a white van. :lol:
I don't even own a car anymore. I'm just about to fit a towbar to my van
so I can buy a motorcycle trailer. My last van was a Mercedes Sprinter and
my bikes fitted in the back of that particular van.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score

You got a bed in that thing? :)

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got a vivaro like this: but fully kitted out for glamping. Solar panel, bed, heater, etc.

66_2158378575268.jpg

Girls I meet ALWAYS want to check it out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great UK, Euro vans guys.

Women would be happy to be seen in a Van, its a symbol the man aquires resources