Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you believe there is more good than evil in this world or vice versa?

Serenity

Reaction score
Television shaped your appeal towards western exclusivity and rightfulness. It is literally, the basis for majority of your believes.
That's a bold statement. No it is not the basis of my beliefs. There's some things I happen to agree with and some things I disagree with, television wasn't a factor in shaping my beliefs. It's not a reliable source of information.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the bible once, back in 2012. I think the bible is a joke and very contradicting! Sorry if that offends you and I think each person is entitled to their opinion.

One of my biggest fears is to be on my deathbed and have regrets about life. I want to make the most out of life. Therefore i will not be lead by anothers lead.

I feel like i have an angel watching over me that has protected me throughout my life so far. Therefore i cannot say i do not believe in spirituality.
LOL how could I be “offended” by someone not liking the bible? I won’t lose any sleep!

Each man is responsible for the light he is given. I will say that I’ve never once been unable to address seeming contradictions to a questioner. Scripture can only be understood with spiritual eyes, and those spiritual eyes are given to those who seek earnestly. Suchbis God’s promise. But he requires that we remove ourselves from the throne.

In fact, I always say that scripture judges us... we don’t judge scripture. Our judging scripture as a “joke” has no bearing on reality.

I find it strange that you judge scripture to be a joke, yet you talk about an angel in your life. Our understanding of angels (which means, “messengers”) come from the bible. Of course, there are angels from God, and fallen angels who can and do affect us.

At any rate, I myself started reading the bible in order to put it aside as a fairy tale, but instead I recognized its truth and I’ve never been the same again.

I call it “keeping short accounts” with God, because I believe we will all stand before him and answer for our lives.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned off my TV a loooong time ago.. Folks are hypnotised, programmed to think and feel in a certain way, thanks to that brainwashing box in your living room.

I couldnt agree more. The older I got I started to see just how toxic TV is. The news though is whole other level of brainwashing. It's all maniapltion and depressing BS. My dad hasn't taken a vacation in over 25 years. All he does is watch TV when he gets off work and most of it is FOX news.

I tried to warn the poor sheeple but he's stuck on his ways. My mom doesn't work and spends her entire day on youtube watching the weirdest most hypothesizing religious preachers or whoever they are. Im telling you it's down right scary how brainwashed she is. She even leaves youtube on while she sleeps and wakes up to it, then walks around with the ipad all day like an emotionless zombie. It's like I dont even know who my parents are anymore.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the bible, God says, “There is none who is good, no, not even one.”

He compares our good works to filthy rags.

Why would that be?

Because a creature who naturally turns his back on his creator and declares himself to be god (the arbiter of what is right and what is wrong), is inherently evil.

I observe that every person is just good enough to assuage his or her guilt. What we think and do in the shadows is different from what we express publicly.

Is mankind naturally good or naturally evil and disobedient to God? One need only look at babies and toddlers to discover the answer. They have a natural inclination to disobey and decide right and wrong for themselves. We do not need to teach them to disobey. It is their natural inclination.

That doesn’t change as we grow up. In childhood and teen years, we stay just good enough to stay out of serious trouble.

Everything about mankind is “just good enough”. Just enough to avoid punishment or penalty. That is not the mark of people who are “good”.

Even someone who gives to the poor or performs some other act of kindness is getting a payoff, if only to the ego (I must be a good person).

In my view, which is biblical, the ultimate evil is keeping one’s back turned to one’s creator in order to avoid the repulsive thought of answering to a higher moral authority. That is our natural inclination.

Mankind is utterly helpless in this condition. He is not self-aware. He cannot be if he naturally avoids God and sacrificial, righteous living. In acknowledgement of that helpless condition, the bible says that God has provided the solution to this unwinable dilemma. However, the vast majority reject his solution because they see themselves as capable of being good enough to earn that righteousness.

There is far more evil in the world than good. As I said, each person maintains a status of “good enough”... just enough to appear good to himself and to the outside world.
Good stuff.