Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women like unattractive men?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so I’m not rich. My net worth is about £120,000 or $190,000.

I have a fine woman. I also had an offer from s woman who I would consider major league tonight.

I am 235 lb and 6 foot 2 but not buff - quite fat.

Is money the only real determinator of male
Worth ?

I was buff as hell at 25 but only had fat 30 somethings to Chose from.

Shout out to men making money’s. No
Matter what you do in gym, I am 3 steps ahead.

Seems wealth really is the main thing. I have a lot more since I had some

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All those you're mentioned is nothing compared to a man with the ability to project power.

You can be handsome as fvck and rich but if u r a useless spineless boy man who constantly seeks mommy's advice then in the end u become unattractive to all women except ur mother.

To answer ur thread, women will naturally gravitate to men who has power.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems wealth really is the main thing. I have a lot more since I had some
So you're saying that money is the main indicator of SMV? Interesting.
The trend recently in the Manosphere has been to dismiss wealth as an attraction factor. Sort of like how 10 years ago PUAs were saying "Looks Don't Matter". Now days it's more like "Money Doesn't Matter".

My thought has always been that the successful man is attractive, because he has the attitude, traits, and ambition necessary to be successful. The money is nice, but what makes him attractive is that he made himself into something. He's a self improving man, unless he's just a trust fund baby.

But you don't need money to attract women. "Looks, money, status, game" is what they say. You can have any one of those things and make something out of it. I know a lot of guys now who can't or won't find any income, living off of their hard working female partners. Those girls aren't always hot, but they're not horrible either. Go with what you have, I say. Build up your strengths and shore up your weaknesses.