Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women ever stop testing their man?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are huge groups running game on folks. So many people out there for a "come up". Your values isn't the values of the world. Open your eyes.
No you’re right and I understand that. I honestly don’t know why I give some girls the benefit of the doubt because when I have it’s bitten me in the ass. I guess I just go in thinking “well if I can’t trust her from the start then why am I sitting here across from her wasting my time?”. I just get tired mentally of always having to be sharp and in frame. Damn it’s a lot of work and I know with practice it becomes reactionary rather than a forced behavior but still, what a pain in the ass. I think my don’t care attitude has attracted me a lot of women but what they don’t realize is they’ve beaten me down to where I have this don’t care attitude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you’re right and I understand that. I honestly don’t know why I give some girls the benefit of the doubt because when I have it’s bitten me in the ass. I guess I just go in thinking “well if I can’t trust her from the start then why am I sitting here across from her wasting my time?”. I just get tired mentally of always having to be sharp and in frame. Damn it’s a lot of work and I know with practice it becomes reactionary rather than a forced behavior but still, what a pain in the ass. I think my don’t care attitude has attracted me a lot of women but what they don’t realize is they’ve beaten me down to where I have this don’t care attitude.
More corrupt females than males because their coddled and protected.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to have a laser sharp frame. Have a few tests to determine the selfish and greedy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do and I admit it. What I have a hard time getting passed is I was raised that your word was bond. You broke your word and your reputation was ****. You were ruined. That’s the hard thing I have to get over. In my business your word is your bond, you say you’ll be there such and such time and will do such and such and you better keep it or you’ll go broke.
Ahh the trap of the young; that is, thinking that sayings are universal and apply to all parties in all situations at all times. As you get older, you begin to recognize nuances in sayings and words, and employ those distinctions which best serve you.

Your word is your bond is an excellent way to conduct yourself in business as it serves you, your reputation, and your clients. It permits clients to trust you and send you referrals. In business only, I conduct myself in such a manner.

However, with women, in some cases, it can and will work against you as it makes you predictable. To be predictable, to give her certainty is anti-attraction, which serves neither you nor her.

Commit to those actions which best serve you and the other party--shamelessly and unapologetically too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to have a laser sharp frame. Have a few tests to determine the selfish and greedy.
I always fail the second test. Well not always but that’s the test I usually fail. Neber the first one and only reason I fail the 3rd is because I didn’t recorgnize the 2nd. I have a hard time recognizing the second test for some reason.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh the trap of the young; that is, thinking that sayings are universal and apply to all parties in all situations at all times. As you get older, you begin to recognize nuances in sayings and words, and employ those distinctions which best serve you.

Your word is your bond is an excellent way to conduct yourself in business as it serves you, your reputation, and your clients. It permits clients to trust you and send you referrals. In business only, I conduct myself in such a manner.

However, with women, in some cases, it can and will work against you as it makes you predictable. To be predictable, to give her certainty is anti-attraction, which serves neither you nor her.

Commit to those actions which best serve you and the other party--shamelessly and unapologetically too.
Some of us learned the hard way you cannt be 100% reliable to MOST women. Its unattractive. Man has some selfish things he does and a good percentage of time he doesnt even hear what shes saying. Yes being perfectly reliable is unattractive to most women and they dont deserve it anyway.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re exactly right. I think I do miss my window of displaying I’ll walk away and it gets me in trouble. However, women underestimate me because when I’m done with you, I’m ****ing done. Forever. I’ve never changed that for anyone. The moment you stick me in the friend zone or give me the “I’ll let you know” or try to get rid of me I’m gone. They are shocked by this because they never saw this behavior from me and when they do try to come back later I ignore them. I want to blow up and tell them to F off but that would solve nothing and I know ignoring them works. When I’m done I’m really done, I won’t change my mind in a week or a month or 2 years.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us learned the hard way you cannt be 100% reliable to MOST women. Its unattractive. Man has some selfish things he does and a good percentage of time he doesnt even hear what shes saying. Yes being perfectly reliable is unattractive to most women and they dont deserve it anyway.
What do you mean being reliable? How are some ways not to be reliable?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean being reliable? How are some ways not to be reliable?
Be actually so busy and doing what you like to do that you have no time for them. The internet fostered this attention serving and consumer environment.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be actually so busy and doing what you like to do that you have no time for them. The internet fostered this attention serving and consumer environment.
Well I thought I was doing that because I work 50 hours a week and she knows I’m busy. Plus we never hung out more than 2 times a week, mostly it was just once a week.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I thought I was doing that because I work 50 hours a week and she knows I’m busy. Plus we never hung out more than 2 times a week, mostly it was just once a week.
Females these days are hunters. Let her azz pursue.

If she doesnt add value drop her.

Many are leeches.