Do we realize that 99% of posts here all stem from trying to increase interest level?

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by love-bombing?
Search for 'love bombing NPD" or "love bombing BPD" however it won't save you if you are target of love bombing. If it lasts that long then claws are already deep in your soul and you will understand it all the hard way.

Of course I don't know your situation so feel free to brush it off. My own bad memories and heightened sense I aquired after dealing with my BPD ex raise my awareness everytime when I read comments like yours above. If it's far from what you are experiencing then please accept my apologies for making you feel uncomfortable.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search for 'love bombing NPD" or "love bombing BPD" however it won't save you if you are target of love bombing. If it lasts that long then claws are already deep in your soul and you will understand it all the hard way.

Of course I don't know your situation so feel free to brush it off. My own bad memories and heightened sense I aquired after dealing with my BPD ex raise my awareness everytime when I read comments like yours above. If it's far from what you are experiencing then please accept my apologies for making you feel uncomfortable.
Oh I don’t know if it was love bombing. She was sweet but didn’t say things that didn’t have grounding or weren’t possibly true. I believe she had high interest. Just didn’t know what to do with the vacillating actions at times. But then again, she was a woman

DreamAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the only gals that have a high interest level in me are fat? :mad:
You gotta start somewhere ;).

Seriously though, don't stoop down to that level. I actually find "thick" girls attractive, but being seen out in public with them is a different thing...they're like a scooter, fun to ride but don't let your friends see you doing it.