Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do real men prefer to live in a disarmed society?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
All sales at gun shows falls under FFL requirements. You have fallen prey to propaganda. That red hearing came out a few years back and has been completely debunked.

it will lead to prison time.
If that's the case I'm sure gun related deaths will start to fall in line with the rest of civilised society so that Americans living in cities can have an enhanced quality of life.

NYC seems to be along that line.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If that's the case I'm sure gun related deaths will start to fall in line with the rest of civilised society so that Americans living in cities can have an enhanced quality of life.

NYC seems to be along that line.
Guns are not cause. Guns are inanimate objects.
The rest of civilized society? Lol where would that be?
Enforcement isn’t even the problem. Draconian solutions aren’t no answer. Gun confiscation will never happen here short of internal warfare and rightly so.
Only fools concentrate on weapons. The culture is sick in the inner cities. I don’t see people lamenting over knives and knives are much more personal and more brutal.

Last edited:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
More then half the states in the US has no requirements to purchase a firearm.

No registration required.

U r using a mere estimation based on ur believe.
Please back up your claim with some facts.