Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do real men prefer to live in a disarmed society?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was Epic Days banned? I don't see anything inflammatory or offensive in his last few posts.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Makes no sense to me. But I'm living in a place where war is a continuous condition, cant imagine something other then that

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was Epic Days banned? I don't see anything inflammatory or offensive in his last few posts.
He requested it. I tried to talk him into just talking a leave of absence and coming back when he's ready, but he said no, he'd rather be banned. He wanted to make a clean break. Of course the door is always open if he changes his mind.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guns are not cause. Guns are inanimate objects.
The rest of civilized society? Lol where would that be?
Enforcement isn’t even the problem. Draconian solutions aren’t no answer. Gun confiscation will never happen here short of internal warfare and rightly so.
Only fools concentrate on weapons. The culture is sick in the inner cities. I don’t see people lamenting over knives and knives are much more personal and more brutal.
With 3d printing, the cat’s out of the bag...
DL files, $200 printer

Lot’s of innovation in that space with respect to firearms.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To wish to be disarmed is foolish

It is feminine to rely on society for protection. That is the collectivism of women. You are men dam it!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here Spaz spits off Gun related violence, but fails to mention other forms of violence rampant in pther countries. It's almost as if guns are inanimate objects.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty much a pacifist. Trained in marital arts throughout my life, resonate with zen, bushido and feel comfortable in any situation and will avoid/diffuse situations that have the potential to erupt.

If you were to meet me, most likely have the opinion of one of the chilliest dudes you ever met.

Never had the desire to own a firearm and pretty much as liberal in my politics in regards to them.

However, people grow, they change and I found myself curious about gun culture and why that culture had such strong beliefs and attitudes around the 2nd amendment.

The whole school shooting phenomenon is particularly heart-wrenching and it seems as if it’s enculturating the youth to be ok with the rise of the police state.

Metal detectors, armed guards and teachers at school?

Well, this past week, I’ve seen people act a bit bizarre around hoarding and witnessed many a grocery shelf be cleaned out.

I meditate daily and recently the thought of owning a firearm for home defense started to enter my mind. This thought created cognitive dissonance with my identity.

So now, in research mode, I’m curious what other dj’s would recommend for a total noob to defend against the zombie apocalypse otherwise known as ‘the madness of the mob.’

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few schools of thought here, however I will focus mainly in self-defense, particularly mid to close quarters.

The very best option hands down is a pump action shotgun. You don't need to be accurate, kill shots can still easily happen even at midrange 50+ feet away, easy to reload and fire away again just through the pump action. Truly the best option for midrange multiple attackers.

For small arms, 9mm Ruger is my favorite handgun. Light and easy to hold and shoot. Plus very common and easy ammo to find.
I much prefer my kimber .45 as compared to lighter rounds, but you are dead on about the shotgun. A mossberg 12 guage is a lot of bang for the buck.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I much prefer my kimber .45 as compared to lighter rounds, but you are dead on about the shotgun. A mossberg 12 guage is a lot of bang for the buck.
The mossberg comes up a lot as an entry level.

What’s with the pistol grip shotguns? Wouldn’t they fvck up your wrist?

Any shotgun quality enough that would increase in value over time?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mossberg comes up a lot as an entry level.

What’s with the pistol grip shotguns? Wouldn’t they fvck up your wrist?

Any shotgun quality enough that would increase in value over time?
My mossberg had an aftermarket stock that had a pistol grip but also a full stock, similar to an assault rifle. The flimsy pistol grips without a stock will indeed break your wrist, especially with .00 buck shot. The recoil varies with the shell you fire.