Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do real men prefer to live in a disarmed society?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
A real man is a leader 1st and foremost to his family, to his immediate community and to humanity at large.

Amongst his duty as a man is to be able to offer his strength and protection - towards his child and woman.

Meanwhile, the US is even worse the some shiethole like Burkina Farso, feel free to refer below chart:

Screenshot_20200203_165233.jpg

Meanwhile other men in other parts of the world have already taken the leadership towards that end, feel free to refer the below chart:

Screenshot_20200203_165344.jpg

In terms of offering strength and protection, who's the real men now?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man is a leader 1st and foremost to his family, to his immediate community and to humanity at large.

Amongst his duty as a man is to be able to offer his strength and protection - towards his child and woman.

Meanwhile, the US is even worse the some shiethole like Burkina Farso, feel free to refer below chart:

View attachment 3433

Meanwhile other men in other parts of the world have already taken the leadership towards that end, feel free to refer the below chart:

View attachment 3434

In terms of offering strength and protection, who's the real men now?
Nice start, but Switzerland is conspicuously absent from your list. Care to explain?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way: it isn't a matter of whether you want the upper hand, if you can get and keep it, over any and all possible threats to your person, family, and property. Every man wants this, if he can get it. The question is whether you would forego the right to protect yourself, whether through person defensive weaponry, or the hiring of others to defend you and yours, in a like manner, and rely solely on an unaccountable govt for such protection? Women are far more likely to default to that position, whereas men may not agree that all men should be equally armed, but very few true men would be comfortable relying completely on others to defend them, personally. You disagree?

I see or disagreement as based on your belief that you should have access to weapons, but not every other man should; whereas, my position is that I'd rather all be armed than no men be armed.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice start, but Switzerland is conspicuously absent from your list. Care to explain?
Of course.

They just have abt 27 guns for every 100 residents.

Whilst in the US its abt 120 guns for every 100.

Looks like there's more guns then people in the US.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out where is safer does it?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course.

They just have abt 27 guns for every 100 residents.

Whilst in the US its abt 120 guns for every 100.

Looks like there's more guns then people in the US.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out where is safer does it?
You're misrepresenting the facts, though. According to your reasoning, 120% of US households are armed. If only that were true. In fact, armed US households frequently have more firearms than occupants; while Swiss households have more occupants than firearms. However, the percentage of armed households is much higher in Switzerland than in the US. How does that fit your narrative?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In UK it works so that most guns are pretty much owned by country gentlemen on farm lands etc (i.e decent people) and not your average deadbeat. Personally I don't think I'd change that

But I do understand & respect the viewpoint of Americans. It's a totally different ballpark

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're misrepresenting the facts, though. According to your reasoning, 120% of US households are armed. If only that were true. In fact, armed US households frequently have more firearms than occupants; while Swiss households have more occupants than firearms. However, the percentage of armed households is much higher in Switzerland than in the US. How does that fit your narrative?
I did not misrepresented the facts.

It is there for all to see.

Why don't you enlighten me as to how many households in the US is armed?

And then we can talk abt my narratives.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Real men" is a term that feminists use to bend any point to their opinion. I advise dropping that one.

But okay, if not living in Lesotho makes me not a real man, that's fine. :lol:

That is interesting about Switzerland, though. I was unaware. I read over the Wikipedia page and maybe their rules on gun acquisitions are more stringent than the US's, not sure. Funny that a country so well-armed can't make up its mind any time a war happens.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People from Switzerland are civilized high IQ people with great self control and education thats why they would fine even owning full autos, awfully thats not the case for most of the countries in Europe especially after the open borders utopia.

Also Switzerland is a true democracy where people vote for basically anything unlike representative democracies where a group of people gets elected and once elected can do what they want.

This means that reasons for conflicts are avoided at the beginning.

Citizens there decide in terms of publich health, law, immigration and welfare so most of the catalizers for violence do not exist.

Countries like England or Italy would turn into a blood bath if access to guns was as easy as the Us, not due to the guns clearly but because huge part of their law abiding population doesnt have the self control and culture necessary to hold guns safely, plus there are so many reason to shot each other in those countries due to the dumb laws and conflict among citizens.

I'm not even talking about criminals, Im talking about your everyday citizen and his short temper, we talk about countries where people stab each other over a footbal match or a misunderstood compliment to a woman.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not misrepresented the facts.

It is there for all to see.

Why don't you enlighten me as to how many households in the US is armed?

And then we can talk abt my narratives.
Best estimates are that approximately 30% of Americans own guns. About 14% of American gun owners own anywhere from 8 to 140 guns. Gun owners are more likely to be White, Southern, Conservative men, and to live in households of 3 or more persons. In such households, the spouse and adult children are more likely to also be gun owners. That would put the estimate in the neighborhood of 20% of US households possessing a firearm, a generous estimate, especially since most of the data in politically motivated.

There isn't any terribly reliable data, and would take time to compile anything much more reliable. Regardless, the numbers aren't anything like what foreigners and paranoid Leftists believe.

Oh, and 33% of Americans say they would NEVER own a gun(probably commie women).

Last edited:

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Real men" is a term that feminists use to bend any point to their opinion. I advise dropping that one.

But okay, if not living in Lesotho makes me not a real man, that's fine. :lol:

That is interesting about Switzerland, though. I was unaware. I read over the Wikipedia page and maybe their rules on gun acquisitions are more stringent than the US's, not sure. Funny that a country so well-armed can't make up its mind any time a war happens.
I take women about as seriously on the topic of manhood as I take children on the topic of parenthood.

However, I'm sure the Spartans had an opinion on the matter, too, which isn't invalidated by women who speak out of turn.

Also, I see far too many young men deciding that traditional masculinity is "obsolete," because we live in a high tech society, where men no longer need to fight nor hunt, etc. The same guys can't put up a shelf or change a tire, but....

Anyway, I don't think it's an inappropriate title, given the subject matter of this forum.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People from Switzerland are civilized high IQ people with great self control and education thats why they would fine even owning full autos, awfully thats not the case for most of the countries in Europe especially after the open borders utopia.

Also Switzerland is a true democracy where people vote for basically anything unlike representative democracies where a group of people gets elected and once elected can do what they want.

Citizens there decide in terms of publich health, law, immigration and welfare so most of the catalizers for violence do not exist.

Countries like England or Italy would turn into a blood bath if access to guns was as easy as the Us, not due to the guns clearly but because huge part of their law abiding population doesnt have the self control and culture necessary to hold guns safely, plus there are so many reason to shot each other in those countries due to the dumb laws and conflict among citizens.

I'm not even talking about criminals, Im talking about your everyday citizen and his short temper, we talk about countries where people stab each other over a footbal match or a misunderstood compliment to a woman.
When my father was in HS, he carried a rifle on the subway....in Brooklyn. He was on his HS shooting team. No-one batted an eye.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think firearm training should be part of the school curriculum. If you don't pass firearm safety, you have to move to San Francisco.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best estimates are that approximately 30% of Americans own guns. About 14% of American gun owners own anywhere from 8 to 140 guns. Gun owners are more likely to be White, Southern, Conservative men, and to live in households of 3 or more persons. In such households, the spouse and adult children are more likely to also be gun owners. That would put the estimate in the neighborhood of 20% of US households possessing a firearm, a generous estimate, especially since most of the data in politically motivated.

There isn't any terribly reliable data, and would take time to compile anything much more reliable. Regardless, the numbers aren't anything like what foreigners and paranoid Leftists believe.

Oh, and 33% of Americans say they would NEVER own a gun(probably commie women).
More then half the states in the US has no requirements to purchase a firearm.

No registration required.

U r using a mere estimation based on ur believe.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More then half the states in the US has no requirements to purchase a firearm.

No registration required.

U r using a mere estimation based on ur believe.
There's a federal application requirement, for all firearm purchases

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take women about as seriously on the topic of manhood as I take children on the topic of parenthood.

However, I'm sure the Spartans had an opinion on the matter, too, which isn't invalidated by women who speak out of turn.

Also, I see far too many young men deciding that traditional masculinity is "obsolete," because we live in a high tech society, where men no longer need to fight nor hunt, etc. The same guys can't put up a shelf or change a tire, but....

Anyway, I don't think it's an inappropriate title, given the subject matter of this forum.
It's not obsolete, but my point is that it's a pointless argument. You have one definition of masculinity.

One could just as easily say a real man fights with his hands and that guns are for pu$$ies who can't fight.

Or that there are men in far flung parts of the world that would make the toughest American man, armed or not, look like a helpless woman.

I've known plenty of dudes who owned guns, who would be dominated by you or me, physically and psychologically. But if they had a gun and I didn't, yes, they could shoot and kill me. I don't see it as an indication, on its own, of manhood.

*Edit, though it may be an indication of intelligence if he lives in a high-crime society with poor policing. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I can't find any resource that points towards a registration procedure in the US.

All I get is some sort of explanation that explains why it's hard to get an accurate percentage of household that's armed.