Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I tell my fiance that I'm a stalker?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been eating at me since our engagement. I first "met" with her on PoF. A couple of quick messages back and forth. Nothing ever materialized. I bookmarked her profile and would periodically check it for months. Then I started Facebook stalking her for about 4 years. She listed her profession, which was in retail, and I showed up to her place of employment and charmed her. I got her phone number, we started dating, and the rest is history.

I'm a little apprehensive to bring this revelation to her, because I'm unsure on how she would handle it.

Any thoughts?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
WOw dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd that was the creepiest post ive read since the RichardTheFrog times

dont tell her

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have even posted this.

This is the kind of shyte you need to keep to yourself, not even share it anonymously online.

Whether you tell her now or not doesn't really matter.

It will come out eventually and it will sour the relationship.

Just out of curiosity, during the four year stalking period, did you actually date or have relationships with other women?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't have even posted this.

This is the kind of shyte you need to keep to yourself, not even share it anonymously online.

Whether you tell her now or not doesn't really matter.

It will come out eventually and it will sour the relationship.

Just out of curiosity, during the four year stalking period, did you actually date or have relationships with other women?
no he more sounds like some unpopular dude with no women in his life

i mean how could you stalk girl for 4 yrs? what was the point of adding a tinder girl on facebook, girl that previously ghosted you on tinder

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never added her on Facebook. I just looked at her profile. And the reason I perused her was because I wanted to prove to myself that I could get her.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the half of it, lol. She would always talk about Hawaii on Facebook and how much she loved it. Well, when I went into her place of work, I made sure I was wearing a Honolulu shirt.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to admit, a part of me thinks you are a goddamn genius by meeting her this way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you people judging this dude need to get your heads out of your ass. We all have done stuff like this.

But to answer your question......NO, do not tell her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol this is classic right here

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than your conscience feeling a little 'cleansed' the end result will not be favorable.
Normally, I would say "probably not be favorable" but I speak from repeated failed experience of opening up a little too much. No matter 'how different' you think she is, don't do it.

As far as some of the flack you've gotten from a few members here... pay not attention. We've *all* done what you've done to some degree. Perhaps it's a case of sour-grapes because theirs didn't pay off as well as yours?

Your efforts paid off.
Cheers!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don't do it. Think about it. How useful is that information to her? Will breaking the news improve the relationship? no, it will not. See how some of us are quick to say that your actions were creepy. She will believe you are nuts. If she does not brake up.She will use it to manipulate you. Never tell a woman how much you love her. You don't know her in the first time. If sex life is good, keep on banging her. It was 4 years of stalking pal. That is alot. If you want to tell her, wait until you are in your 70s and married to her. Not now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Share this story as you are toasting her on your 50th wedding anniversary at a party with your friends and family, or as a eulogy if she passes before you. Not a moment before....

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell no ! You will kill the entire fantasy for her. You met and swept her off her feet. Just like she’s dreamed would happen her entire life.