Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do crazy girls get worse with age?

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

my question- in your experience, do crazy girls get crazier?

Is this biology that it gets worse or just life hitting them and post wall life

thx

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just discussing the hot/crazy girls from my HS with my guy friends from high school. Interesting, all of them single/divorced despite being 10’s.
The conversation noted they are getting worse mentally. Girls that were just sorta relationship crazy, clingy, a little weird from age 16-30.... digressed into barely functional “bat ****” crazy by age 35.
i imagine divorce, single mom, declining SMV are all factors. Plus they each started to surround themselves with crazy (think Yoga camps, drunks, super religious, Vegan PETA people, etc)

thx
Normally, yes. But i have seen some crazy from 20-45 become a reasonable 55 years old.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the crazies eventually realize that their behavior is off-putting and get better at toning it down. It doesn't work though because they've simply traded in "crazy" for "neurotic" (which is more subtle, but just as bad) .

Self-help books will offer them a temporary 'feel good buzz' but it eventually wears off and they are back to where they started.

In fairness, there can be exceptions to the rule, but that's just it; they are the exceptions and not the rule.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

thx
They get bat sh!t crazy and start to collect cats. It's weird.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be suprised how many women are crazy or have issues especially after 30

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every case is individual, but in terms of outward behaviors, I find that women in their 30s are usally not going to exhibit behaviors that make them more pleasant to be around as compared to the 18-24 age cohort.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After dating girls of all ages from 20-47. I'd say the peak of crazy happens in the mid 30's. It seems its when they begin to realize their looks are fading, don't get what they want as easily, not as much attention from men, financial issues, baby daddy issues, kid issues, career lagging, etc. They become desperate and act accordingly.

Statistics show women age 40-59 have the highest rates of depression. No surprise there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the peak of crazy happens in the mid 30's. It seems its when they begin to realize their looks are fading, don't get what they want as easily, not as much attention from men, financial issues, baby daddy issues, kid issues, career lagging, etc. They become desperate and act accordingly.
I would agree, though to some degree, this is changing. A 32-36 year old woman today is less desperate than in the past because her value has been artificially inflated from swipe apps, especially the never married, no children 32-36 year olds. The ranks of never married, no children 32-36 year olds is growing immensely. It's so easy to find that group on Hinge and Bumble.

The single moms in the 32-36 age range are likely to be more desperate than the never married/no children group.

Career not meeting expectations is a common thing, childless or not in the age group mentioned.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many people on both sides of the gender divide who end up going a bit crazy when they approach middle age and they realize that their lives aren't what they had dreamed it would be when they were kids. People do end up going a bit mad when they realize this, and it'll just get worse if they don't have the mental fortitude to engage in critical self-reflection and admit their own responsibility in the matter. Tacking this on to just women isn't exactly fair.

That said, women who are crazy and hot even when they're young don't usually get better with age. They coast by on their looks and then end up alone because men realize that they're crazy and dump them, and once they've hit the wall no one will touch them with a ten foot pole because no man will put up with a woman who is both crazy and unattractive.

Also, in my experience, crazy women usually have some other factor in play like a bad home life when they were young or just growing up trashy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many people on both sides of the gender divide who end up going a bit crazy when they approach middle age and they realize that their lives aren't what they had dreamed it would be when they were kids. People do end up going a bit mad when they realize this, and it'll just get worse if they don't have the mental fortitude to engage in critical self-reflection and admit their own responsibility in the matter. Tacking this on to just women isn't exactly fair.

That said, women who are crazy and hot even when they're young don't usually get better with age. They coast by on their looks and then end up alone because men realize that they're crazy and dump them, and once they've hit the wall no one will touch them with a ten foot pole because no man will put up with a woman who is both crazy and unattractive.

Also, in my experience, crazy women usually have some other factor in play like a bad home life when they were young or just growing up trashy.
"Crazy" could've also been growing up extremely priviledged and entitled. Not having to earn anything... And expecting everyone around them to "fall inline."

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are a few women in my area that I know/know of that are like this.

One in particular I met a couple years ago, she was 22 at the time, and was a very attractive hispanic woman. She made a habit of leading on tons of men for nothing more than validation. Literally every other month she had a new boyfriend and still does that to this day, she is 24 now, so clearly well past an age where this is normal. I don't mean someone she just dated here and there but actually posting about these different men on social media, living together, etc. The girl was just plain bat **** crazy, as it isn't normal to go through that many men in such a short period of time.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

thx
We yes. Yes they do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both men and women get worse with age even tough for two different reasons.

Women are used to have a certain puchasing power and such power slowly fades year after years till they get the wall, at that point their treasure chest is no longer full of gold coins but few coppers ones...and day after day they are getting rusty too.
They were used to have lotta stuff with minimum effort while now even basic things are unavailable...this creates a conflict between what they are sure to deserve and what they can actually get.

Men are usually law abiding when it comes of social rules, they compliment women even when they are fat and uninteresting, they make room for girls and try to be "nice" cause they think its the right thing to do and cause somebody told them that girls dont fart...
Year after year they realize that such behaviour not only doesnt get result but actually sabotage anything they desire wheter is s3x or validation or simply being accepted as human beings...they see their oneitis willingly giving herself to assh0les and getting railed and spoiled time after time till she is a smelly left over and suddenly right after she reachers the wall now decided to give them a shot.
At this point most men drop it, they no longer care nor give a fvck, they are hurt and decide to keep the few dignity left and act accordingly trying to hide their anger and resentment.

Which is why a man and a woman in their mid 30s are able to bond with each other as much as water and rust, men however are still capable of being functional individual if they find a balance while women being defective by design can hardly be recovered.

Basically both men and women become frustrated when they find out the truth, women find out that they had no value but only youth and looks while men find out it wasnt about what they did but who they were and that they were taken advantage of and lied.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both men and women get worse with age even tough for two different reasons.
Failed mating interactions and longer term relationships take their toll on both men and women.

For men, there is a massive emotional toll of one & done dates (one date, no sex, no second date), failed in-person approaches, and failed relationships. Men will often pay a monetary toll if the failed relationship was a marriage. I've seen men pay out alimony for a medium length of time (1-3 years) when a marriage fails and there were no kids. A marriage that ends with kids can mean both alimony and child support.

There's an emotional toll for women. I don't believe in a wall for women as much as a lot of men do. The wall has been softening into a padded cushion due to swipe apps and social media. However, in the absence of those, the wall may have been overrated. With all this said, female sexual market value is mostly due to looks, youth, and lack of baggage. Even a childless, never married 35 year old woman who eats clean and hits the gym will have some baggage due to 15-20 years of failed mating efforts.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do crazy girls get worse with age?

from what I’ve seen w my own eyes... yes absolutely