Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all women lose respect?

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women I dated lost respect and didn’t tolerate much after a while. Some after a few weeks/months, others needed longer but eventually every girl stopped respecting me and tolerating things I did/said.

If a woman is into you in the beginning she doesn’t care if you treat her poorly. If she want things to work out between you, she makes it easy. But later on she takes less **** until the relationship expires and if you don’t break up soon enough it gets worse and worse.

do you think this happens with any kind of woman and relationship or is this something we as men can control? does it only happen because we lose frame etc or does any relationship just expire?

Serenity

Reaction score
So your experience is that in the beginning she doesn't care if you treat her poorly? In your experience they take less and less sh!t from you as time goes on?

If those are true, is it then a surprise she loses respect and tolerance after a while? If you were treated poorly, would your respect and tolerance grow over time?

There are only two possibilities here. Either you're extremely unlucky with every woman you come across or there's something problematic about yourself. The former is based on chance, the latter is something you as a man can control. Something something common denominator.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your experience is that in the beginning she doesn't care if you treat her poorly? In your experience they take less and less sh!t from you as time goes on?

If those are true, is it then a surprise she loses respect and tolerance after a while? If you were treated poorly, would your respect and tolerance grow over time?

There are only two possibilities here. Either you're extremely unlucky with every woman you come across or there's something problematic about yourself. The former is based on chance, the latter is something you as a man can control. Something something common denominator.
He might be too selfish with a good thing and eventually they tire of his crap.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the problem is mainly your own. You’re doing exactly the same thing with these chicks & expecting a different outcome each time. You can still maintain frame but show a girl you can respect them. No one wants to be treated like ****. They might think you’re a bad boy at the start & get off on it, but it wears off.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commonality and the mundane of daily life makes life boring for women. Once she know you too well, the mystery is gone and she gets bored.
They want that high of the unknown and the drama/feelings it brings to them.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commonality and the mundane of daily life makes life boring for women. Once she know you too well, the mystery is gone and she gets bored.
They want that high of the unknown and the drama/feelings it brings to them.
I think that it has to do more with the fact that she takes you as granted after a while ( as you take her ) , and she knows that she does not really have to bear any social consequences for banging let”s say another dude she will just do that , as she is just projecting what she would do if you would cheat on her

most women accept cheaters . Rarely a guy cheating leads to an actual brake up ( unless he is really a dirtbag or does this constantly )

but as an idea , I treat quite well girls and after a while they make a sh1t show when I am not simping ( as they expect and think is Normal , even though they would be repulsed if you would start doing so )

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women I dated lost respect and didn’t tolerate much after a while. Some after a few weeks/months, others needed longer but eventually every girl stopped respecting me and tolerating things I did/said.

If a woman is into you in the beginning she doesn’t care if you treat her poorly. If she want things to work out between you, she makes it easy. But later on she takes less **** until the relationship expires and if you don’t break up soon enough it gets worse and worse.

do you think this happens with any kind of woman and relationship or is this something we as men can control? does it only happen because we lose frame etc or does any relationship just expire?
Respect is needed. Relationships are abell curve. (Normal girls)
My .02 on this OP is she is with you by choice.
If you no longer are her best option.
She will "feel it"
She cant tell you in words its something she feels and quite often will start to sabatoge the relationship in manifesting ****ty behaviors.
My advice for anyone is when you start to detect these things dont seek to "talk about it" Dont chase. Dont try to make it better. Withdrawl yourself and work on you.
The more communication trap is a trap. Instead look at yourself and see where your game is slipping. Where is your frame? Are you still a man that deserves her respect?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to answer that question, we would have to understand the details behind the statements you are making here:

didn’t tolerate much after a while.
stopped respecting me and tolerating things I did/said.
she doesn’t care if you treat her poorly.
she takes less ****
What are you doing to women that they must "tolerate"?
How are you treating women poorly and why?
What kind of sh*t are you dishing out to women and why?

Reading between the lines, this wouldn't be unique to women. If you treated your friends the same way - doing things they would have to "tolerate", treating them "poorly" and giving them a bunch of "****" - then your friends would ultimately lose respect for you and walk away just like the women in your life seem to.

But sure, of course, if a woman really likes you, she is likely to put up with some negative things in the hopes that these things can be fixed over time, or just from straight up denial and running on emotions (as women do) instead of rational thought and observation. After a while, once she subconsciously realizes that's not going to happen, her emotions change, and she responds to that by leaving. The more self esteem and confidence and better relationship material she is, the faster she will drop you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Familiarity breeds contempt. So yeah... the longer you know someone the more respect you lose.

It's normal for people to lose respect for you the longer you get to know them, what you DON'T want is for someone to have disrespect for you. A woman has to have some level of respect for you, if the 'respect' drops to the point where she is disrespecting you then you are on your way out.

kavi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your frame is slipping. You shouldnt be treating a girl badly and but I dont think this is the issue here. It looks like you are losing frame as the relationship is progressing.

In the relationship, whenever her behaviour changes for the worse, you need to withdraw immediately, but it looks like you are tolerating slow and gradual increase in disrespect and low-status frame until she has you completely in the beta category at which point she feels this is the real you and its over.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Problem is him.
It's a lot of folks setup like that. And if he's in the dating world, he might have to be that way. Life is odd, cause it's either him doing them like that and feeling over valued compared to them or them doing him like that and them feeling over him.