Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJing is like a video game.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of this analogy and think it is pretty accurate when it comes to girls and dating...

Imagine the girls and picking them up as a video game. You put in your coins as you start to talk to them. If you talk to them in the right way or do the right things, you get to keep continuing to different levels of the game.

Now here is the catch, the video games cost different amounts for different guys and have differing level of difficulties. If you are naturally more handsome, the games cost less to start and are less difficult. It becomes easy to advance through the levels. There are also more games available to you.

Some of the games are broken (girls with problems) or not available (have boyfriend), avoid these.

If you use DJ tactics, you will have better success. You will have access to more games and have better results.

The better dressed and groomed you are the more games will be available for you to play. You will probably play the game longer than your friend that dresses poorly.

If you find yourself getting stuck at the same level, consult your tips guide (this site and others) and learn how to move to the next level. It's that simple! Would you give up on your favorite video game before trying the new tips that teach you how to get to the next level? No, so why quit with women.

Since it is a game enjoy it, and the more you practice the more fun you will have. This isn't brain surgery, picking up girls is meant to be fun.

When you view women as the game that you are, you won't see rejection as an assault on your self-esteem. You will just learn how to play the game better. Believe me it is a game!

Good luck, now get out there and play! (Speaking of that, there are some pretty nice looking girls at Dave and Busters, of course many of them are high school aged!)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. I think I should reiterate one of the things you brushed over....

"Some of the games are broken (girls with problems) or not available (have boyfriend), avoid these."
If you went to the arcade, but a quarter into your favorite game, and nothing happened, what would you do? Put another quarter in? Put quarter after quarter expecting the game to start up just because you've impressed it with all your quarters? No, you MOVE ON. You already lost one quarter on a broken machine, why lose another one.
Same with women. You've already lost time with one messed up chick, why would you waste your time and energy trying to fix her when tehre are plenty of great video games to play?

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And one more thing from me.

Think of girls as your opponents in some game like Tekken. This site is just like a big moves list. You can defeat (get number) your opponent (a girl) only by cleaning out her HP (raising her atraction level). But remember, she isn't defensless. But you CAN avoid her attacks, by learning some counter attacks (i.e. neg-hits). When you'll finish the fight (finish talking) you can move on towards another opponent (get another number). And so on.

Now that you said it, it's very important for a begginer DJ to think like that, especially if he's into video games. But he also has to remember, that every game has an ending or some interlude. That interlude is the rest of your life or your reletionship with that girl.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice finish, Dario.