Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dinner and Movie

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met some girl at a meetup.com event a couple of months back and we matched on match.com tonight. She said for me to come over for "Dinner and Movie" sometime this week.

I hope she just wants to hookup and does not really want to watch a movie. When I asked "what movie" (as a test) she responded with "You're killing me smalls" (From the Sandlot movie) and we'll discuss that later.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Met some girl at a meetup.com event a couple of months back and we matched on match.com tonight. She said for me to come over for "Dinner and Movie" sometime this week.

I hope she just wants to hookup and does not really want to watch a movie. When I asked "what movie" (as a test) she responded with "You're killing me smalls" (From the Sandlot movie) and we'll discuss that later.
Troy is a good one. Some scary ones such as Seven or the original Friday the 13th movies are good options too. They point is you want her to go through an array of emotions and hold on to you close. Just don't put too much pressure on yourself and things should progress fine. Make sure you bring some condoms (and take them with you).

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assumed she just used "Movie" as a decoy and just wants to hookup (which is fine by me)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meetup and Match, two of the bottom of the barrel means of meeting women.

That's a decent sign. Just get over there. See what happens next.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meetup and Match, two of the bottom of the barrel means of meeting women.

That's a decent sign. Just get over there. See what happens next.
Yeah, this girl is not gf material, so I could care less.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I asked "what movie" (as a test) she responded with "You're killing me smalls" (From the Sandlot movie) and we'll discuss that later.
YOU decide what movie and where

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick with the movie thing is that if she wants to hookup you don't want to pick a good movie and be too distracted watching Spiderman save the multiverse to bang the chick.

But on the other hand you don't want to be stuck watching The Notebook or 500 days of summer if she really just wants to watch a movie.

Yeah, this girl is not gf material, so I could care less.
If by "not gf material" you mean she's chubby and annoying. Then yeah she probably really wants to watch a movie.

If by "not gf material" you mean she has a lower back tattoo and an onlyfans, then yeah bring condoms lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her put on Oc16 and Meetup Girl's Excellent Adventure

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I asked "what movie" (as a test) she responded with "You're killing me smalls" (From the Sandlot movie) and we'll discuss that later.
Come on man, why would you even ask a question like that?? Did you ask her what’s for dinner too? If that girl straight up told you to come over and fvck her, you’d probably respond with “what position”.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A movie date offer is 99,999% a sex offer. However, it doesn't mean she will bow down and svck your d~ck right at the front door. You'll have to pretend to "play along" a.k.a get through her Anti-Slut Defence forcefield, with her for a while before the two of you (mostly her) are comfy enough to make sex happen. After all, she's not a paid prostitute.

And of course, please do not just go there to watch a movie and then leave the place. When a pvssy wants you to bang it, you bang it. If you don't, she'll take it as an insult and resent you forever for that.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just start scalating during the movie. If she stops you, brush it off and wait at least 15 minutes to try again.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, if "You're killing me smalls" is not a hint then I don't know what is. For as much as I love The Sandlot, I do not think she intends to watch a movie.

Anyway, if you do start with a movie (most likely), go for horror. Conjuring, Annabelle, etc, etc. Ultimately, she is giving you the invite, its your job to lead and pave the way throughout.

Modern Man Advice

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

If you met her at meetup why are you having even to message her on match? Why didn't you get her number when you met her instead of old and already arranged something months ago?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you met her at meetup why are you having even to message her on match? Why didn't you get her number when you met her instead of old and already arranged something months ago?
Funny you should ask.

I have matched with this girl in the past (couple to a few years back) on Bumble and POF I think and after a few messages back and forth, she disappears.

When I saw her at the meetup about 6 weeks ago I recognized her, but neither of us said anything like "Hey, you look familiar."

She is moderately attractive (maybe a 7) but she had bad breath and seems like she is a bit out there. My IL in her was not very high to begin with.

Would you believe she has not texted me back yet (she told me last night to text her Monday night to set up plans for Tuesday night) and she un-matched me from match.com.

She is up to her old tricks again and I really can care less!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you should ask.

I have matched with this girl in the past (couple to a few years back) on Bumble and POF I think and after a few messages back and forth, she disappears.

When I saw her at the meetup about 6 weeks ago I recognized her, but neither of us said anything like "Hey, you look familiar."

She is moderately attractive (maybe a 7) but she had bad breath and seems like she is a bit out there. My IL in her was not very high to begin with.

Would you believe she has not texted me back yet (she told me last night to text her Monday night to set up plans for Tuesday night) and she un-matched me from match.com.

She is up to her old tricks again and I really can care less!
That happens on OLD. I've had a couple of girls who would match, reply to my messages off and on for a year but refuse to meetup. You should just block her profile and move on.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens on OLD. I've had a couple of girls who would match, reply to my messages off and on for a year but refuse to meetup. You should just block her profile and move on.
OLD is a joke!