Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet - How to achieve?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old PT wanted me on 40% protein, 30/30 fats and carbs.

most guidance has me eating a large amount of protein.

ive come to the conclusion that egg whites and chicken and prawns are about all you have. An example.

breakfast today: 2 slices of toast with Nat PB
One Greek yoghurt with walnuts

kind of sounds like the foods they promote for Bodybuilding.

not so. This meal was 16% protein. So now it’s chicken and broccoli for the rest of the day.

is this basically what you need to eat to be lean and fit? It is pretty restricted to lean white meat and veg?

my breakfast seems like good gear but it’s miles off the macros.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toast? You don't get bread! Lol.

Idk your age, but as I enter my late 40s, the only way I'm not fat is to simply learn to eat less. We live in a consumption oriented economy. No corporate entity is ever going to tell anyone consume less of anything, including food. Americans think missing a meal will kill them. "I'm hypogycemic!" said every fat girl ever.

I get by on coffee with honey and cottage cheese, then later raw carrots and broccoli, and finally one decent meal at night, whatever cut of seafood or meat I find on sale the grocery store that evening. Carbs are not all evil, but in our modern society, of what you will actually find for sale on the shelf or menu, I'd guess 95% are garbage.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Cutting is super easy when you have enough activity to keep you busy and some agents to help , whether that be caffeine, green tea and water, or some type of green smoothie.. (ofc im leaving out the obvious, testosterone injections, clenbuterol and other sh.t people take to shred fast.)

Theidea is this: Just consume more protein than anything else.. Meals look like this: Chicken and brocolli, a bit of mashed potatoes with olive oil or butter (need your fats still), Protein Shake, Chicken Leg adn thigh, brown rice, black beans, Protein Shake, Tuna Sandwich, Fresh Fruit, at this point you're at 125-150 grams protein which is good enough for daily intake.. But, I didnt mention breakfast, which could be like 2 eggs and oatmeal, and a bit of turkey bacon, = You're now at 170 grams of protein which is good enough for me a day..

The point is though: your carbs taht you're eating either have to be veggies which is low carbs, or just smaller portions, and you must completely avoid Fried foods. Oil has more calories than anyhitn else. its the most calorie dense food

Lastly, you need to be doing enough activity.. If you dont stand at work 8 hours a day, u need at least 30 -40 mins of cardio daily, and couple taht with ur weight training too, maybe throw in some walking through out the day or pushups or something else to burn additional calories.. maybe jump rope or shadow boxing

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prices of chicken and eggs going up Fruitbat; they've been setting a lot of the egg places on fire. Be prepared to spend more or adjust.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prices of chicken and eggs going up Fruitbat; they've been setting a lot of the egg places on fire. Be prepared to spend more or adjust.
Chicken or eggs, which to buy first? :)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pound for pound salmon (wild if you can afford), is one of the best and densest forms of protein you can find. It also is good for ya. Chicken, however if it’s boneless skinless and lean is higher.

beef>chicken>salmon

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s doable, I get my protein in with the help of 2-3 scoops of whey, 4 eggs and greek yoghurt w/nuts & seeds + meat each day;

BA7AAE33-7C0B-4A26-B362-0940706A7752.png

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of keto. There is nothing it does better than carb cycling and many things it does worse.
Yes you’ve only mentioned how bad keto is in every thread it’s mentioned in. You already outed yourself for having limited/incorrect knowledge on this subject, it’s good for Alzheimer’s and brain function in old people, perfect for you.