Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is a much better mother than I ever thought she would be. She takes care of the children and asks little of me.

She never really tells me no with regard to sex. She goes to bed at the same time my very young children go to bed and there are two young wild sleeping babies in the bed with her. So while she doesn't say, "no" she says a passive "no".

If I ask her she won't say no she will do what I ask, often without enthusiasm but she will do it. I end up chasing her 98% of the time. At this point she's married to my kids way more than she's married to me

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guess I'm never going to find out. Got the vasectomy locked down already, so I'll never have to worry about a future where I end up posting on Reddit's Dead Bedrooms because of kids or because that's the excuse my wife would use.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they will punish you mercilessly for the crime of boring them. Its the only unforgivable sin in this Game.

By the way this is a narcissistic trait(devaluation), so the more narcissistic a woman is the more vicious she will be in this regard. The more you understand narcissism the better you understand ego-maniacal women in my opinion.
This is a great point. But...it's human nature, narcissism or not. Men get bored too - have you heard of the Coolidge Effect? Men crave variety, which is a big reason why boredom slips into marriage. @guru1000 pointed it out on this thread or another, but I'm sure you've dated a woman and looked another, perhaps slightly less attractive but different, and thought, "that'd be fun."

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great point. But...it's human nature, narcissism or not. Men get bored too - have you heard of the Coolidge Effect? Men crave variety, which is a big reason why boredom slips into marriage. @guru1000 pointed it out on this thread or another, but I'm sure you've dated a woman and looked another, perhaps slightly less attractive but different, and thought, "that'd be fun."
it's human nature to get bored but it's not human nature to actually hate and blame someone else for your own boredom. That's how you can distinguish relatively healthy people from The crazies. Someone that does that is not operating on the same level as the rest of us.

Last edited: