Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did anyone catch MTV's Sex2K with the dating coaches tonight?

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty interesting. It involved dating coaches going with their students and forcing them to talk to the opposite sex. Their was one chick and her dating coach, another female, had her go to a bar at happy hour to get picked up by a guy. Before heading out, she got a makeover and even had lip colagin put in, which only made her look worse. If you ask me, the chick needed to do something about that fat under her chin. Eventually, a guy came along and took her to dinner with his friends. An updat on her later showed that she is now hooked on meeting guys on the net and dating that way.

One of the guy's approached a chick while she was eating dinner with her dad and was saying something along the lines of "excuse me sir, but i was just wondering what kind of dessert your girl is having, it looks delicious, etc." When he got back to the table, the dating coach said "Why are you asking his permission to talk to her?" Finally, the girl was getting up to leave so the guy followed her out and asked for her number in front of her dad. She gave it out, they went on a date, nothing really happenned though. All in all, the only thing the coaches were doing was forcing them to approach the opposite sex. If they didn't want to or didn't feel confident enough, the coach would just say "Yup, there goes the girl of your dreams" or would just yell at them that there is nothing to worry about if you talk to them.

nautica34342

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows on again at 7pm friday.. This wasa real good how. It didn't go into many techniques but it showed that s all you gotta do is get teh balls to approach and your golden. That is most the battle though once you know your the **** and approach your good don't worry about if your gonna suceed or fail because your gonan suceed no matter what either you suceed with teh girl or you learn more and thats it.
h\

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also showing:

Additional Airings
Date Time (EST)

Saturday, 31 7:30 AM
Monday, 2 12:30 AM
Monday, 2 5:00 PM
Thursday, 5 12:00 PM