Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Designated Decoy

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time to post much about this tip right now, but I'll give you the gist of it.

Go to bars with 3 friends, as women tend towards groups of 4. 1 hot chick, 2 attractive girls and 1 fat chick. This is your stereotypical circle of girlfriends. The fat chick goes to the bars looking for leftovers, the hot chick goes to the bars for social validation of her looks and free drinks, the two attractive chicks go looking for boyfriends.

1 of your group is the designated decoy. Draw straws or take turns. Find a group of this type of women. The designated decoy takes one for the team. He goes up to the table and hits on the FAT chick. The HOT chick has been severely neg hitted. The attractive chicks are thinking "What's wrong with me? Why is he going for her?" Thus creating the openning for you and your buddies to get the two attractive chicks.
After a short while one of the eligible men heads over and makes his play for one of the attractive women, and then the other joins in shortly after. Don't worry about the hot chick, she's got a boyfriend and he knows better than to take her to a bar. He'd just end up paying for her drinks. Why do that when you can send her alone have tonnes of AFC's getting her loaded, then he show's up later and takes her home without the dent in his wallet.

Designated Decoy - works about 40% of the time to score 2 hb's for your group. The last man is left holding the bag playing as a wingman. To keep the hot chick company while you and your buddies are dancing with the other ladies. Sorry buddy, you have to play the AFC for the evening, but at least you're not the DD.

Side Note: It is essential that the DD does not get drunk and make a mistake by taking home the fat chick.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

[This message has been edited by Deagleclaw (edited 06-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Deagleclaw (edited 06-20-2001).]

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an amazing idea. But all my friends have gf's and I can't find anyone w/ enough balls to go clubbin'. It pisses me off 'cause I don't like going alone.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think my friends are going to dare this... Every time if I see an attractive chick, I've to go up to her myself. Alone! I Can't find a wingman that dares to take the adventure.... damn.

syncmaster, if you were older and lived nearby, we would have been the untouchable (me, learning) DJ's! Whoa!

Cya,
Neo

[This message has been edited by Neophyte (edited 06-20-2001).]