Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deleted threads

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past month or 2, I've sparesly posted threads in the other forum looking for some advice.

For some reason those threads were deleted. I thought this place was to help people, not shut them down. :down:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Suggestions & Feedback...

Many of your threads didn't follow the parameters set forth in the sticky at the top of the DJ Discussion... meaning they asked questions brought up in 2938492834 other threads, they weren't but 1-2 sentences, or they were just inane (i.e. "If a girl touches her hair when she's around me does it mean she wants me?").

Read the DJ Bible, read the stickies, think out what you're trying to say and feel free to post the result of these simple steps. I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be deleted.

*edit: I just went through the first page (of 25) of posts (by hitting the search button under your name). Though I'm not going to wade through 25 pages of stuff, I found one or two threads of yours on the first page alone that you've started which are in "the other forum"... so I'm a bit confused by your statement that all of the threads you've posted in there have been deleted. :rolleyes:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72254

Last edited:

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to control more AFC threads. I see 1 semi-AFC thread closed down and like 5 far worse ones floating above above it.

Maybe they're not paying you guys enough.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Close all the AFC threads but if a thread goes off topic, who cares. Its called a discussion. Case in point the car thread in Dj disc.

No need to sit there *****ing about people not talking about how cars and woman correlate, I mean its a forum populated by 99% guys, so a discussion involving woman and cars will eventually steer towards just cars, no pun intended.

All im saying is take care of the lame threads as you see fit, but when people are having a discussion theres no need to make lame threats. If anything just MOVE the thread to anything else... no need to completely close it down.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
a discussion involving woman and cars will eventually steer towards just cars
that was an awesome pun.

All im saying is take care of the lame threads as you see fit, but when people are having a discussion theres no need to make lame threats. If anything just MOVE the thread to anything else... no need to completely close it down.
:up: :up: :up:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a sticky explaining why some threads are deleted. And if any mod reads the thread and say "What?" because they did not give enough information, It will be deleted.

If they can't take the time to read the sticky then why should be take the time to care about them?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close all the AFC threads but if a thread goes off topic, who cares. Its called a discussion. Case in point the car thread in Dj disc.
Well, people visiting the forums care. If they go to DJ Discussion, they want to talk about girls. If they go to health and fitness, they want to discuss weights/etc. Each section of the forum is divided into categories. DJ Discussion is for talking about meeting, dating, and attracting women. Health and fitness is for discussing strengh training, etc. Anything Else is for talking about things that don't already have categories.

Talking about "my 86 chevy impala missed a gear last night, but it's still better than your 92 geo prism, especially because yours has to rotate the distributor cap every 10 miles" is fine for Anything Else, but it's not permitted in DJ Discussion. People go there to discuss women, not cars - and if we allow one thread to go way off track (look up the word "moderate") then where's it going to stop? Why not just combine H&F, AE, DJ Disc., Wingman, etc all in one and let everyone talk about everything? :rolleyes:
Originally posted by Kerensky
You guys need to control more AFC threads. I see 1 semi-AFC thread closed down and like 5 far worse ones floating above above it.
It's a case-by-case basis. Sometimes the replies that people have taken the time to write to the thread justify the dumb question being left up there. I've come across several threads I would have deleted if they had 0 or a few mediocre replies, but instead they were left alone because the stuff that was there was really beneficial to everyone on the site... though if the question is completely stupid, like that one the other week asking "Do women over 40 have STDs?", then yeah - it'll be deleted regardless of the quality of the responses it's gathered.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
I never posted anything that ridiculous
Sorry, I don't remember everything that was ever said in every thread I've ever deleted. I was giving an example... :p If yours was removed, like I mentioned before, it was for a good reason. Try following the steps I've outlined in one of my earlier replies on this thread and I doubt you'll run into the same problem. That's really all that needs to be said about it, there isn't a whole lot to discuss...