Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Default Situations with Females and How to Deal with Them

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been putting together a list of common situations that guys run into when it comes to females. I also listed ways to handle the situation. By no means is this list complete. Post if you have anything to add. I will update this list if something good is posted. I am putting this together as a reference in case my skills go stail and thought I would share it with everyone else.

Default Situations and How to Deal with Them:

1. Hot girl makes long eye contact with you out in public:
• Hold eye contact until she breaks it first. If she is close to you, say to her, “Hey, you could just come up to me and say Hi”

2. When a girl stands around you, makes little or no eye contact:
• Go up and ask her if she is shy, because you have been standing there for 10 minutes and she hasn’t even said hi yet.
• You know, you are kind of scaring me by lurking around like that. You could just say Hi so I don’t think you are some sort of creep.

3. You see a girl making out with a guy in front of you:
• “Come on, you don’t have to make me jealous. You could just come over and say Hi.”

4. A girl asks you to buy her a drink:
• Sorry, but women usually buy ME drinks.
• I’ll buy a drink (go buy one for yourself) then say to her it is ironic that I am wasting your time.
• Hmmm are you trying to hit on me, that seems to be the only pick-up line you girls know.
• Oh, so what you're telling me is that you like men who basically pay for your attention with drinks... how romantic.
• Wow you’re coming on strong! I don’t buy girls drinks but you can buy ME one!

5. Girl asks you any type of boring question while in public (done when she spontaneously comes up to you):
• Immediately turn it around to “So what are you doing later?”
• Is that your best pickup line? You struck me as someone more creative than that.

6. Girl says I have a boyfriend:
• Really, when is the wedding date?
• That must be an accomplishment, want me to call Ripley’s Believe it or not?
• You know, that kind of is a normal thing. I wouldn’t brag about it to every stranger I see.

7. Girl says I’ll call you (instead of you calling her) after you asked if she is free:
• I probably will be out with someone else by the time you call.
• Since I am busy, I should call you or you will get very close and personal with my voicemail.

8. Girl calls to cancel after setting up date:
• Tell her, OK, your loss. Call me when you are available (don’t call her back).
• Tell her that disappointing. Oh well, I guess you won’t be having any fun tonight. Call me when you are available.
• Tell her to cancel her plans, because I am more fun.

9. Girl says I just want to be friends or not looking for a relationship:
• Who ever said we were going to get in a relationship?
• Fhew, I was beginning to think you were coming on to me too strong.

10. Girl says you aren’t getting laid:
• Well, YOU'RE the one who just mentioned it... you have a dirty mind
• Sex?? Hmm… Since you brought it up, you must be frustrated.

11. Girl says I love you:
• I love me too
• You should, now kiss me
• I know

12. Girl says give me your number after you ask for hers:
• I don’t give my number out
• I don’t want you calling me ten times a day
• No way, I have enough stalkers as it is
• If continued resistance, I guess we are at an impass

13. When a girl sits down next to you:
• Tell her that seat is taken, but if she entertains you, she might be able to stay

14. Girl asks you what you do for a living:
• Tell her something off the wall (you are an underwear model, parachute packer, etc)
• You mean how much money I make
• You couldn’t handle it
• Tell me a good story and I might tell you

15. When setting up a first meeting, the girl refuses to go meet you for coffee (or whatever you wanted to go) and counters with an activity that involves being in a group (usually her friends):
• Don’t play down to her level, tell her you are going [to your spot] anyway. Tell her she is welcome to join, if not, I don’t think this is going to work.
• Tell her you don’t want her friends fighting over you.

16. Girl asks if you are a player:
• It takes one to know one
• I know you like it

17. When a girl does something clumsy (out on a date or in public):
• Geez, I can’t take you anywhere, can I? (date only)
• I can’t believe you just did that
• Wow, you’re clumsy. I bet you wouldn’t be a good kisser either.

18. Girl says why are you looking/staring at her:
• Tell her you can’t figure out how her roots in her hair are dyed brunette, and she must be very skilled doing that (when she is a blonde)
• Tell you can’t figure out how her shoes match her outfit, because I beginning to think to call the fashion police (There are endless possibilities here to find some flaw)
• Obviously you have been checking me out. Instead of being mean, you could just say Hi.

Last edited:

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, funny stuff there. specially this part...

sounds like something i'd do... are you mind reading me!?

Reaction score
15. When setting up a first meeting, the girl refuses to go meet you for coffee (or whatever you wanted to go) and counters with an activity that involves being in a group (usually her friends):
• Don’t play down to her level, tell her you are going [to your spot] anyway. Tell her she is welcome to join, if not, I don’t think this is going to work.
Quality response!

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score

• Cancel! I'll be more fun.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spidersense

• Cancel! I'll be more fun.
if it's a no, then I so something like • Tell her, OK, your loss. Call me when you are available (don’t call her back).

if it's a yes then I make sure it's fun for her.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stalluproar
• Wow, you’re clumsy! I bet you wouldn’t be a good kisser either.
ehh... I'm not too sure about that one... I'll give it a shot, just to see what the response is, but it seems like it would crush the lesser attractive girls, the 6.5 - 8's.

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stalluproar

• I know you like it
• Yeah, i play football, basketball, tennis...... how about you? (you can put in after ''i like athletic girls.....you don't seem too athletic'' *then stare at her stomach* )

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Default Situations with Females and How to Deal with Them

Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
• Yeah, i play football, basketball, tennis...... how about you? (you can put in after ''i like athletic girls.....you don't seem too athletic'' *while staring at her stomach* )

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spidersense,

You really have to say the clumsy line the right way. If you rapid fire rattle it off, it isn't effective. The best way I found to say it is "God you Clumsy <pause with a skeptic look>, you must not be a good kisser either." I've said this to an old GF once, and she just said stop it and kissed me. I have said it to random girls when they trip or something and they get a laugh. I haven't had anyone feel hurt by it.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My time limit has expired to edit. Here is an updated list with 3 new situations. Suggestions and feedback welcome!!

1. Hot girl makes long eye contact with you out in public:
• Hold eye contact until she breaks it first. If she is close to you, say to her, “Hey, you could just come up to me and say Hi”

2. When a girl stands around you, makes little or no eye contact:
• Go up and ask her if she is shy, because you have been standing there for 10 minutes and she hasn’t even said hi yet.
• You know, you are kind of scaring me by lurking around like that. You could just say Hi so I don’t think you are some sort of creep.

3. You see a girl making out with a guy in front of you:
• “Come on, you don’t have to make me jealous. You could just come over and say Hi.”

4. A girl asks you to buy her a drink:
• Sorry, but women usually buy ME drinks.
• I’ll buy a drink (go buy one for yourself) then say to her it is ironic that I am wasting your time.
• Hmmm are you trying to hit on me, that seems to be the only pick-up line you girls know.
• Oh, so what you're telling me is that you like men who basically pay for your attention with drinks... how romantic.
• Wow you’re coming on strong! I don’t buy girls drinks but you can buy ME one!

5. Girl asks you any type of boring question while in public (done when she spontaneously comes up to you):
• Immediately turn it around to “So what are you doing later?”
• Is that your best pickup line? You struck me as someone more creative than that.

6. Girl says I have a boyfriend:
• Really, when is the wedding date?
• That must be an accomplishment, want me to call Ripley’s Believe it or not?
• You know, that kind of is a normal thing. I wouldn’t brag about it to every stranger I see.

7. Girl says I’ll call you (instead of you calling her) after you asked if she is free:
• I probably will be out with someone else by the time you call.
• Since I am busy, I should call you or you will get very close and personal with my voicemail.

• Tell her, OK, your loss. Call me when you are available (don’t call her back).
• Tell her that disappointing. Oh well, I guess you won’t be having any fun tonight. Call me when you are available.
• Tell her to cancel her plans, because I am more fun.

9. Girl says I just want to be friends or not looking for a relationship:
• Who ever said we were going to get in a relationship?
• Fhew, I was beginning to think you were coming on to me too strong.

10. Girl says you aren’t getting laid:
• Well, YOU'RE the one who just mentioned it... you have a dirty mind
• Sex?? Hmm… Since you brought it up, you must be frustrated.

11. Girl says I love you:
• I love me too
• You should, now kiss me
• I know

13. When a girl sits down next to you:
• Tell her that seat is taken, but if she entertains you, she might be able to stay

14. Girl asks you what you do for a living:
• Tell her something off the wall (you are an underwear model, parachute packer, etc)
• You mean how much money I make
• You couldn’t handle it
• Tell me a good story and I might tell you

• I know you like it

• Geez, I can’t take you anywhere, can I? (date only)
• I can’t believe you just did that
• Wow, you’re clumsy. I bet you wouldn’t be a good kisser either.

18. Girl says why are you looking/staring at her:
• Tell her you can’t figure out how her roots in her hair are dyed brunette, and she must be very skilled doing that (when she is a blonde)
• Tell you can’t figure out how her shoes match her outfit, because I beginning to think to call the fashion police (There are endless possibilities here to find some flaw)
• Obviously you have been checking me out. Instead of being mean, you could just say Hi.

19. When a girl asks how many women you slept with:
• “Why? Do you want all the names and phone numbers so you can discuss it with them?”
• “If you’re lucky, I might tell you”
• “Is this one of those contests to see who wins?”

20. When a girl asks how your past relationships were like:
• Tell her all women you dated were special. It was for other reasons it didn’t work out
• Tell her the past is the past and you have moved on and rather not discuss. Besides, I am sure you have some things you (the girl) don’t want to discuss.

21. If a girl complains about guys only want one thing:
• Haven’t you figured it out yet? All guys want that one thing.
• Are you sure the roses and dinners aren’t just to make you feel better?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22. When a girl calls you to cancel the date at the last minute:
• Thanks for the <insert time here> notice. What are you going to do to make it up to me?

23. When a girl tries to be rude when you approach:
• Instantly laugh at her and say are you kidding what are you doing is it just me or are actually the unhappiest, least unsociable person in the world

24. When a girl haws and hems at going on a date when you set it up:
• How about this, why don’t I hang up the phone and call me when you can get together.
• Look I am available on <day> if you want to get together tell me and you better be there, if not, I don’t think this is going to work

ajncaa

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first two bullet points were on point, then you really stretched it for the rest.

Some of the replies stink of trying too hard and conceit. It just sounds too unnatural you don't need to crack on people in every situation.